剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
-你曾... -别再说了
- did you ever-- - No, you stop it--
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
你打过他吗
Did you ever, ever hit him?
Objection. Objection.
-你踢过佩里吗 -我从没...
- Did you ever kick Perry? - I-- I never--
-怀特夫人 -这是谎言 全是谎言
- Mrs. Wright. - That's a lie! That's a lie!
怀特夫人 你好像偏离正题了
Mrs. Wright, we do seem to be drifting beyond the scope of the inquiry here.
我丈夫对我进行了精神与肉体的双重暴♥力♥
My husband physically and emotionally abused me.
法官阁下必然知晓 施暴者非一日促成
Your Honor well knows that abusers don't just happen.
很可能都是从受虐者发展成施暴者
They are more than likely to be victims of abuse themselves.
证人是否为施暴者
Whether or not this witness is an abuser
这个问题绝对没有偏离正题
is certainly, certainly not beyond the scope of this inquiry.
你说谎
You're a liar.
虽然暴♥力♥会提起你们的性致...
And the fact that violence may have been a part of your sexual relationship...
但他不是施暴者
He was not an abuser.
绝对不是
Not for one second.
简·查普曼说谎了吗
And is Jane Chapman a liar?
这个女人谎称
Is this woman sitting here lying
她被你儿子强♥奸♥了吗
when she says that your son raped her?
-她搞错了 -她搞错了
- She's mistaken. - She is mistaken?
女人会搞错这种事吗
Is that something a woman is likely to get wrong?
不知道自己是否被强♥奸♥了
Whether or not she's being raped?
也许他跟她的性♥爱♥太激烈
Well, he perhaps got too vi-- physical with her...
因为他觉得女人有时喜欢这样
as a result of thinking that women sometimes like that,
毕竟你那么享受
the way you enjoyed it.
而你现在编造一些下作的谎言
And now you're trying to cover over your sickness
想掩盖自己的病态心理
with these disgusting fabrications.
麦克斯和乔希需要仰望自己的父亲
Max and Josh need to believe in their dad.
你天天把他叫作强♥奸♥犯和施暴者
How do they get to do that with you walking around
他们还怎么敬仰父亲
calling him a rapist and an abuser?
你这样中伤他 扭曲他的记忆
The way you assassinate him-- his memory--
他人不在了
he's not here.
死人没法自辩
He's not here to defend himself.
他才是受害者
He's the victim here.
-太能演了 -不是你
- My God. - Not you.
我就只想去...
I just wanna go--
你弄疼我的胳膊了
You're hurting my arm.
别这样
You don't wanna do this, okay?
我说话呢
I'm talking--
放开我
Get off!
你还有问题吗
Are you going to ask more questions?
你给我起来
Come on, get up.
停下吧 别播了
Stop it, stop it, stop it...
-求你 -你流血了
- Please... - You're bleeding.
-不要 -好 好了
- No! - Okay. Okay.
我儿子们拍下了这段视频
My sons took that video.
你还担忧我给他们的父亲扣上莫须有的罪名
Your concerns that I am making up stories about their father are unfounded.
玛丽·路易斯 看着我
Mary Louise, look at me.
这就是你儿子的真面目
This was your son.
你刚才表现太棒了
You were so incredible.
我很抱歉
I'm just sorry that...
我当时不知道他对你家暴
I didn't know he was doing that to you.
他把你打得这么狠
That he was hurting you like that.
因为我没告诉我
It's 'cause I didn't tell you.
我该察觉出来 瑟莱丝特 我是你的好闺蜜
No, I should've known, Celeste. I'm your best friend.
我该有所察觉
I should have felt something.
-你会赢下这场官司吧 -不一定
- You're gonna win, right? - No, not necessarily.
这只是揭露了佩里的真面目 但没有...
That just spoke to Perry's evil, but it didn't--
没能表明我这个母亲是否合格
It didn't go so much to my fitness as a mother.
我怎么能让他们住在那栋房♥子里
I mean, how could I let them live in that house?
我怎么能让他们见到那些事
How could I let them see those things?
他们看到的事情比我想象中多
And they saw so much more than I ever knew.
也许我真不是个好妈妈
Maybe I'm not a good mother.
也许我真失格了
Maybe I'm not fit.
别这么说
Don't ever say that.
都别这么想
Don't even think that.
你是个非常棒的母亲
You are an incredible mother.
你完美吗 不完美
Are you perfect? No.
我完美吗 也不完美
Am I perfect? No.
金无足赤 人无完人
There's no such thing.
但你成长了这么多 瑟莱丝特
But you-- Celeste, look how far you've come.
你多么坚强勇敢
And look at how strong you are.
不能在这里退缩 听到了吗
You can't falter here. Do you hear me?
孩子们就该跟你生活
Those boys belong with you.
懂了吗
Okay?
进展如何
How's it going?
不太好
Not great.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想让你觉得我不喜欢你
I don't want you to think that I don't like you.
让你承担这一切 不公平
It's not fair to... put all this on you.
你该出去找乐子
You know... you should be out there having fun,
而不是跟我牵扯不清
not dealing with me.
什么是乐子
What is fun?
去买♥♥醉 去酒吧
Is that getting drunk and going to some bar
跟一个没感情的妹子一♥夜♥情♥吗
and ending up with a girl I have no connection to?
这样才有意思
This is fun.
首先 世上无完美
Okay, first, nothing is perfect.
甚至没有最好
Nothing's even... best.
如果可以找到更好 那很好
But if you can find better, nice...
即使平凡的美好也是美好
even good is good.
其次 不管一件事多么美好
Secondly, no matter how good something is,
多虑 就一定会毁其美好
you can ruin it by overthinking it.
看法如此精辟
Just your two cents.
杀掉
Kill it!
再玩十分钟
Ten more minutes.
-住手 -然后就别再打打杀杀了
- Stop it. - And then all the killing stops.
-可以了 我能行 -好 你来吧
- I got it, I got it! - Okay, there you go.
官司顺利吗
Did court go good?
应该是吧
Yeah. I think it did.
你拿出超级英雄的风范了吗
Were you a superhero?
我就是"神奇女侠"与"无敌浩克"的结合体
I was like Wonder Woman and the Incredible Hulk... combined.
-你完虐她了吗 -什么 没有
- Did you beat her up? - What? No.
没人虐谁
Nobody beat anybody up.
-你为什么说谎 -我没说谎
- Why did you lie? - I didn't lie.
你说我打他了 我踢他了
You said that I hit him, that I kicked him.
佩里跟我说过你都做了什么
Perry told me what you did.
我从没那么做过
That never happened!
你是说佩里撒谎了吗
So, you're saying Perry's a liar?
不
No, I--
我把他养育得很好
I brought him up to be good.
从小教养良好 长成了正人君子
A good boy. A good man.
视频里的那个人
That-- That-- person that we saw on the videotape,
-我不知道是谁 -好吧
- I don't know who that is-- - Okay--
我希望你不会白发人送黑发人 瑟莱丝特
I hope that you don't live to bury your children, Celeste,
因为你会崩溃
because you would not even be standing.
你儿子们死了 别想来抢我的孩子
You lost your boys. You don't get to take mine.
但...
But-- Don't--
别说谎
Don't lie!
别中伤我
Don't lie about me!
别恶意中伤我 这不公平
Don't lie about me! It's not fair.
这不公平
It's not fair.
换我了 爸
My turn, Dad.
你可以走了
You can go.
你走吧
You go.
如果你不介意 我想自己留在这里
If you don't mind, I'd-- I'd like to stay by myself.
一直这么陪着她 我感觉很好
I've been really enjoying this time with her, you know?
她现在是个很好的聆听者
She's... She's a good listener now.
好吧
Okay.
你不想活下去了
So, you wanna go, huh?
我忘了告诉一件事
I forgot to tell you something.
也许我说过了 我不记得了
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表