剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
And she killed him.
玛丽·路易斯
Mary Louise...
只回答她提的问题
only answer the questions that are asked.
好 没问题
Yeah. No-- No problem.
好 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
她一直反复说
And she kept repeating...
一遍又一遍
over and over again...
你害我做了什么啊
Look what you made me do.
你害我做了什么啊
Look what you made me do!
全体起立
All rise.
案件编号♥CV04111
Case number CV-04111,
乔希华与麦克斯威尔抚养权一案
the matter of Joshua and Maxwell Wright.
正式开庭
This court is now in session,
本案由玛丽莲·斯普莱妮法官主审
the Honorable Judge Marylin Cipriani presiding.
请就坐
Be seated.
怀特夫人 请上证人席
Mrs. Wright, please take the stand.
怀特夫人
Mrs. Wright?
请举起右手
Please raise your right hand.
你发誓说的是真话 句句实言
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
全部属实吗
and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
-我发誓 -请坐
- I do. - Be seated.
可以开始审问了
Okay. You're up.
玛丽·路易斯
Mary Louise.
瑟莱丝特
Celeste.
你的律师把我说成是一个不称职的母亲
Your attorney made me out to be quite the bad mother.
他只是问了问题
He was just asking questions.
你回答了
You answered them.
你眼中 我是个不称职的母亲吗
Is it your observation that I am a bad mother?
如我之前在斯普莱妮法官办公室中所说
As I... as you heard me tell Judge Cipriani when we were in chambers,
我认为你是一个称职的好妈妈
I consider you to be a wonderfully committed parent.
-这不是你... -我眼中的样子
- That's not the impression-- - As to my observations, yes.
我见过你对孩子们动手
I have observed you being violent... with the boys.
我见过你把麦克斯推到在地
I witnessed you throwing Max to the ground and...
摇晃他
shaking him.
我看到你只穿着睡衣 就开车走了
I saw you drive off, wearing nothing but your jammies,
谁知道你当时磕了什么药
under the influence of who knows what.
你说是安♥眠♥药♥
You say Ambien.
事实上 你把车撞毁了
And you crashed the car, in fact.
你状态不好
So, you're not okay.
这是我眼中的样子
That's my observation,
但你毕竟经历了这么多 我们都能体谅
which we can all accept after all you have been through.
但我不能接受孩子们在这种危险环境中成长
But I cannot accept these children being placed in such imminent peril.
你有联♥系♥儿童服务中心
Did you ever report to Child Services
上报你认为我家孩子有危险吗
that you believed my children to be in danger?
我也许该那么做
I probably should have.
这么说就是没有了
So, the answer is "no."
对 没有
Yeah, it's-- it's "no."
你有联♥系♥过任何相关机构
Did you ever report to any other agency
你认为我家孩子处于危险之中吗
that you believed my boys to be in "imminent peril"?
没有
No.
你说我对孩子们动手了
You suggested that I got violent with my sons.
你的证词是 我定期对孩子们动手吗
Is it your testimony that I am routinely violent with them?
不 不是定期
No. Not routinely. But--
你的证词是 我经常对孩子们动手吗
Is it your testimony that I am often violent with them?
不是
N-- No.
但谁知道我没看见时 是什么样
But who knows what I haven't seen.
因为你没看见 就妄加揣测吗
So, now you're basing your opinions on what you haven't seen?
我不是专业律师 语义上...
I'm not a trained lawyer, so the semantics...
拜托 你能直接回应我吗
Please, would you-- would you direct your responses to me?
我才是问你问题的人
I'm asking the questions.
事实是
Now, the truth of it is,
你见到我对孩子发脾气了
you saw me lose my temper with my son...
就那么一次
once.
我当时过火了
Where I overreacted,
推了他一把
I pushed him to the ground...
就那么一次
once.
一次就够了
All it takes is once.
这一点 你比别人都了解 对吧
Well, you would know that better than anyone, wouldn't you?
作为一个年轻的母亲
As a young mother,
你曾经对你家孩子发过脾气吗
did you ever lose your temper with your boys?
问题不在于脾气或发火
Well, this isn't simply about temper or temperament--
你有没有开着车 对孩子们发脾气
Did you ever lose your temper while you were driving an automobile
结果撞车了
and cause the car to crash?
你想让我再问一遍吗
Would you like me to repeat the question?
不用 我听清楚了 问得太卑鄙了
No, I-- I heard the question. It was obscene.
你儿子雷蒙德死了 很大一个原因在于你当时发火了
Your son Raymond died, in part, because you lost your temper.
-是这样吧 -反对
- Isn't that true? - Objection.
证人表示我把孩子们置于险境
This witness has testified that I put my sons in peril.
我必须要问出
It is relevant to this proceeding
她有没有害死自己的孩子
as to whether or not she has ever killed a child in her care.
怀特夫人 请坐下
Mrs. Wright, please sit.
请坐下
Please.
你为什么要这么做 为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this? Why are you doing this?
我只是想保护我的孩子而已
I am simply trying to protect my children.
我一想到
Now, the idea of you driving
我家孩子坐在你开的车里
with my children in the backseat of your car
而如果你发火了
while you lose your temper--
这让我心惊胆战
that is terrifying to me.
法官阁下 这样有失道德
Your Honor, this is indecent.
你建议本次审问
Are you suggesting this cross-examination
应该讲求道德吗 法伯尔先生
should be limited to decency, Mr. Farber?
怀特夫人 你不能朝他发问
Mrs. Wright, you don't get to go at him.
不管道不道德 本案重点是养育孩子的能力
Indecent or not, this case is about mothering,
这说明你的养育方式有问题
which puts your parenting strategies in issue.
我无法想象孩子死于车祸的悲痛
Now, I cannot imagine the trauma of losing your child in an automobile crash.
你和佩里肯定都受到了重大打击
It must have been unspeakably devastating for both you and for Perry.
-没错 -佩里当时几岁
- It was. - How old was Perry at the time?
他当时五岁
He was... five.
他当时五岁
He-- He was five.
五岁
Five years old.
亲眼目睹自己弟弟死了
To witness his-- his brother die...
他唯一的兄弟
his only brother.
你让他看心理医生
Did you put him into... therapy?
来应对这种伤痛了吗
To deal with the trauma?
那个年代 我们很少找别人
In those days, we were less inclined to...
解决自家孩子的心理伤痛
outsource our children's pain.
你来开导他了 对吧
So, you assumed that role, did you?
你来疏导佩里的伤痛
Attending to Perry's trauma?
没错
Yes, I did.
你跟他谈了 你安慰他了
And you talked to him? You consoled him?
对
Yes.
抱着他
Held him?
以上的事 我都做了
All of the-- All of the above. Yes.
责怪他
Blamed him?
你有责怪他 车祸都是他的错吗
Did you ever blame him for causing the car to crash?
我才没有
I most certainly did not!
你责怪过他 当时让你分神了吗
Did you ever accuse him of distracting you?
你跟他说过
Did you ever say to him,
"你害我做了什么啊"
"Look what you made me do"?
没有
No.
没有吗
No?
那佩里怎么会说 你把他哥的死怪到他头上
So, if Perry were to have told me that you blamed him for his brother's death--
Objection, hearsay.
反对无效
Overruled.
那佩里怎么会说 你责罚他了
If Perry were to have told me that you punished him,
你精神上虐待他
you even emotionally battered him--
我从来没"虐待"他
I never, ever "battered" him!
那他怎么会告诉我 你对他说
If he told me that you said to him,
"这都是你的错
"This is your fault.
你弟弟死了 全怪你"
It is your fault that your brother was killed."
-别说了 -如果你这么跟他说了
- Stop it. - If you were to have said that,
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表