剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
You have to be careful with some of the farm shit.
你只吃野生鱼吗
So you just eat wild?
对 大部分是 但野生也有问题
Yeah. Yeah, mostly. But there's problems there, too.
一些野生鱼类被测出体内含有微塑胶
Some wild fish have tested positive for microplastics.
一些野生三文鱼被测出含有抗抑郁剂
Some wild salmon have tested positive for antidepressants.
必须要问清楚这些鱼的来源
People have to ask where the fish come from,
以什么为食 生长环境如何 甚至是死因
what they ate, how they lived, even how they died.
如果是僵硬期后的鱼
If they're processed post-rigor,
细菌可能会渗入鱼肉中...
the bacteria can leech right into the flesh...
抱歉
Sorry.
你不用道歉
No, you don't have to apologize.
我以前在圣莫妮卡海鲜市场干活
I used to work at Santa Monica Seafood,
所以我做过深入研究
so I was really into all this shit.
很棒 你可以教我很多
It's great. And you're teaching me a lot.
我想表现得聪明一些
I'm trying to come off intelligent.
我吃这一套了
It's working.
很抱歉
I'm-- I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉来给你添麻烦了
I'm so sorry to be such a nuisance.
我只是...
Look, I was just--
我只是想知道本案有没有新进展
I was just wondering if there are any new developments in the case.
如果有进展 我们会通知你
We told you we would call if there were.
是
Yes...
你经历了白发人送黑发人之痛 我尽力体谅了
I have personally worked very hard to be mindful of your unspeakable pain.
我知道你很用心
I know you care.
我确实会找真正用心的人帮忙
I, perhaps, do seek out those who do.
我知道你不能透露案件相关信息
I know you are not allowed to say anything about the case
也不能说你的推测
or what you believe, but...
但作为母亲...
A mother nee--
作为母亲 想要寻求真♥相♥
A mother needs to know.
你也不相信我儿子是意外失足
You don't believe my son just slipped...
对吧
do you?
你觉得重温昔日美好回忆 这样不健康吗
You don't think it's healthy to-- to-- to cling to the good memories?
也有好处 但你的情况 就没有了
It can be. I don't think so here.
但我们有很多美好时光啊
But there are so many positives.
太多了 他那么爱我和孩子们
So many. The way he loved me, the way he loved the boys.
孩子们也爱他
The boys loved him. I--
我不能一下全部抹去 就因为你觉得...
I shouldn't erase all of that simply because you feel that--
他差点杀死你
He almost killed you.
他没有差点杀死我
He didn't almost kill me.
他差点用枕头捂死你
He nearly smothered you with a cushion.
如果他哪次踢了你的头
If one of his kicks had landed on your head,
你可能就死了
you might very well be dead.
我跟一些老兵共事过 也治疗过一些
I work with and treat quite a few veterans.
很多都想重返战场
Many want to return to combat.
无法适应单调的生活 正常生活如同嚼蜡
They can't handle the mundane. Normal life is dull.
你想念"战场" 瑟莱丝特
You miss the war, Celeste.
我想念昔日的美好
I miss what was good.
我不怀念那些糟糕的日子
I don't miss what was bad.
而把他放在我心里
And keeping him in my heart.
想着他爱妻顾家的一面 对我是一种慰藉
The good-- The good part of him, that works for me.
对孩子们 对整个家 都是一件好事
It works for the boys. It works for my family. That works.
你手上的淤痕是怎么回事
How did you get that bruise on your arm?
两个孩子吵架 我去拉开时弄伤了
I broke up a fight between the boys.
就在上周 我可能不小心被弄伤了
Last week. I probably got whacked or something.
你求自虐吗
Do you self-inflict your bruises?
-什么 -这也不少见
- What? - It's not uncommon.
家暴受害者有时会...
Victims of abuse, sometimes, they feel some...
对伤痛上瘾
attachment to their wounds.
也许伤痕能让你想起他
Perhaps they remind you of him.
我不自虐
I do not self-inflict any wounds.
你其他病人反映不了我的情况
And your other patients do not inform on me.
我不是那种千篇一律的受害者
I'm not a statistic.
你上瘾吗 瑟莱丝特
Are you addict, Celeste?
你对佩里上瘾了吗
Is Perry your drug?
你对事物充满热情 这点很棒
I think it's really neat how passionate you are about things.
谢谢夸奖 你对事物充满热情吗
Thank you. Are you passionate about things?
当然了 我也是
Yeah, of course, I am. You know, I--
我以前经常画画 很喜欢艺术
I used to paint a lot. I was really into art.
我现在生活中最大的热情就是我儿子
Now, I'm mostly passionate about my son.
我有个孩子 我早就该告诉你
I have a kid. I probably should've told you that earlier,
但无缘由提起 不太合适
but it's kind of a weird thing to bring up.
他特别棒 他叫齐格 上二年级
He's great. His name is Ziggy. He's in second grade.
我想见见他
I would love to meet him.
好 等哪一天吧
Yeah, maybe one day.
你们俩肯定很投缘
I'm sure you guys would get along great.
他也知道很多冷知识
He knows a lot of random shit, too.
你们可以一起聊各种小知识
You guys could talk about a lot of weird facts.
抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不 没事 不是你的问题
No, no, it's fine. It's... not you.
我暂时处于空档状态
I just gotta idle in neutral for a little bit.
目前不想进一步发展
That's... kinda my MO right now.
-不想进一步 好 -对
- Neutral. Okay. - Yeah.
我可以配合你
I can do that.
我
I...
是最厉害的
am... the greatest...
大怪兽
monster!
我要来吃了
And I come to devour...
两只小山雀
two chickadees!
我的天
My heavens!
他演怪兽最像了
He was the best monster.
给她看愤怒的海狸
Show her the angry beaver.
快给我看
Yeah, let me see that one.
这是你们妈妈做的吗
Did your mom make this for you?
我们一起做的
We all did.
他像是一头熊
He sounds like a bear.
-他喜欢将几种动物结合起来 -是啊
- He liked to combine animals. - Yeah.
这是茶杯那段
Here's the teacup one.
大家干什么呢
How we doing here?
我们在给奶奶看相册
We're showing Grandma the memory book.
太有爱了
It's wonderful.
这是《猜猜我有多爱你》
Here's Guess How Much I Love You.
这本书有些无聊
That one's kinda boring.
不不 我要看
No, no, no. Let me-- I want to see that one.
-我们以前很爱看那本书 -好吧
- We loved that book. - Okay...
"小兔子太困了 没法再思考了
"He was almost too sleepy to think anymore.
越过灌木丛 小兔子看到
Then he looked beyond the thorn bushes,
无尽的黑夜
out into the big dark night.
天空广阔无垠
Nothing could be further than the sky.
小兔子说'我爱你 一直到月亮那么高'
'I love you right up to the moon,' he said,
然后慢慢闭上了眼
and closed his eyes.
'很爱 很爱 很爱'
'That's far. That is very, very far.'
大兔子把小兔子轻轻地放到了树叶铺成的床上
Big Nutbrown Hare settled Little Nutbrown Hare into his bed of leaves.
然后低下头亲吻小兔子的额头 道了声晚安"
He leaned over and kissed him goodnight. Right on the forehead."
克洛伊说艾玛贝拉中风了
Chloe said Amabella had a stroke.
她没中风 她就是恐慌发作了
She didn't have a stroke. She just had a panic attack.
这是两码事 她没事
They're different. She's totally okay.
麦克斯觉得她被撒旦附身了
And Max thinks she got possessed by Satan.
你可以告诉麦克斯 他错了
You can tell Max that he's wrong
因为撒旦正在别处 分身乏术
because Satan can only be so many places at once.
快上车 我们走 快上车
Come on, get in the car. Let's go. Please get in the car.
齐格
Ziggy...
-这就是佩里的兄弟 雷蒙德 -对
- That's Perry's brother, Raymond? - Yes.
天呐 他跟齐格长得好像
My God, he looks just like Ziggy.
不可思议吧
It-- It's uncanny, isn't it?
我的天
My God.
等下 看
Wait, look.
他俩脸颊一模一样 太神奇了
They have the same cheeks. That's crazy.
让人感觉五味杂陈啊
It's a bit... unsettling.
我该好好认识一下齐格
I should like to be in Ziggy's life. I--
毕竟我是他奶奶
I mean, I'm-- I'm his grandmother.
我懂
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表