剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Stated value is 2,200 dollars.
大约值近三千美金
It's probably worth closer to 3,000.
知道了
Duly noted.
马歇尔·布里克曼
Marshall Brickman.
没有马歇尔·布里克曼吗 好 茱莉叶·迪瓦尔
No Marshall Brickman? All right, Juliette Dubois.
我都不知道
I didn't know--
你要求七万两千美金遣散费吗
And you're seeking severance in the amount of 72,000 dollars?
是 我在他们家干了六年了
Yes, sir. I worked there for six years.
好 "其它费用"是什么
Okay. And what is this "Other" listed?
十六万美金
Hundred and sixty thousand dollars?
其它服务费用
That's for other services rendered,
雇主答应会给我
for which I was promised to be taken care of.
什么其它服务费
And what other services?
压力释放服务
Stress management.
能具体说一下吗
Can you be more specific?
如果可以 我就说到这里吧
I just like to leave it at that if I could.
我还是很爱你 你知道这点吧
I still love you. You know that, right?
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up
你操蛋的余生都别他妈给老娘开口了
for the rest of your fucked-up fucking life.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我他妈不想从你操蛋的嘴里
I don't wanna hear one fucking word
听你♥他♥妈♥给我找什么操蛋的解释
from your fucked-up little fucking twerp mouth on why you fucked up,
不管你想出什么他妈的操蛋理由
no matter what fucked-up excuse you come up with.
你♥他♥妈♥太操蛋了
You fucking-- fuck shit!
混♥蛋♥
Fucking!
你♥他♥妈♥竟然操保姆
The fucking nanny?!
全体起立
All rise.
请就坐
Be seated.
我说过了 我觉得心理评估报告
As I said, I find the psychiatric reports
以及抚养权评估 没多大用处
and the custody evals a bit of a wash,
但我大概掌握本案的情况了
but I think I have a pretty good grasp of what we're dealing with here.
我决定做出裁决了
And I'm prepared to enter my finding at this time.
本案...
In the case--
怀特夫人
Mrs. Wright.
我想传召一位证人
I would like to call a witness.
品行证人应该没多大影响
I don't think a character witness would carry much weight--
不是品行证人
This is not a character witness.
你要做出我儿子归属的裁决
You've been asked to decide where my boys would be better off.
这也要审查原告的情况
That puts in question the petitioner's fitness as well.
既然审查我了 她也该接受审查
I was examined. She should be too.
法庭没提出任何建议
There has been no suggestion that
需要审查我委托人养育子女的能力
my client's parental capacity is up for review.
我现在就提出了
I'm making that suggestion now.
既然我出庭受审了 她也该这样
I was fair game. So is she.
好 我们周二让原告出庭受审
All right. We will schedule the petitioner's testimony for Tuesday.
请法庭允许
And with the court's permission,
我想亲自审问她
I would like to question her myself.
这样不明智
I don't think that's wise.
我是律师 有律师执照
I'm an attorney. I have a current bar license.
我有资格为自己辩护
I'm entitled to participate in my own defense.
话虽不假
That may very well be true,
但这样对你不利
but I don't think it's in your best interest.
这是我的战争 法官阁下
It's my fight, Your Honor.
请允许我向对方开战
I ask that you let me wage it.
好吧
Very well.
周二 一点开庭
Tuesday at one o'clock.
本席宣布休庭
Until then, we're adjourned.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表