剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Or maybe I said it. I don't remember. But...
现在是时候了
It looks like now's the time.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mama.
我挣扎了一生 才说出这句话
It took me my whole life to say that.
我一直在想你之前说的话
I've been thinking a lot about something you said a while back.
谎言
About the lie.
谎言
And that it was...
有保质期
It had a shelf life.
你说得对
I think you're right.
我开了这个头儿 我最近很不好受
And I've been feeling really, really bad that I started it.
-不是你开的头儿 -是我
- You didn't start it-- - Yes, I did.
你当时不用非照做
And you didn't have to follow suit,
可你做了 但开头的人是我
but you did, but I started it.
我看到谎言带来的后果了
And... I can just see the damage that it's done,
我们全都深受其害
and it's eroding all of us.
每个人都不例外 也包括我
Every single one of us. Including me.
这让我们所有人的友谊亮起红灯
It's unraveling all of our friendships.
梅德琳 我们是朋友 还有简
Madeline, you and I have a friendship, and Jane.
这是...
That-- That's...
"蒙特利五美" 不管称呼是什么
the Monterey Five, whatever we call ourselves...
谎言撑起了我们的友谊
The lie is the friendship.
-亲爱的 -妈妈
- Hi, baby. - Hi, Mama.
姥姥
Hi, Grandma.
天呐
My God.
这是什么情况
What's happened?
她醒来说她饿了
She woke up saying she was hungry.
你饿了吗 老婆
Are you hungry, baby?
你能出去买♥♥瓶红酒吗
Will you run out and get a bottle of wine?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. Okay. - Thank you.
我们真要打领带吗
Do we really have to wear ties?
对 这样才合适
Yes. I think it's a good idea.
你真帅
You're so handsome.
你♥爸♥爸系领带就可帅了
Your daddy always looked so good in ties.
如果他还活着 肯定不会让奶奶这么做
If he was here, he wouldn't let Grandma do this.
是
No.
听好了
Now...
法官应该不会问你们问题 但如果问了
I don't think it's likely, but if the judge asks you any questions,
你们就老实说 礼貌回答
you just answer honestly and you be polite, all right?
告诉她 我们想跟你在一起吗
Tell her that we wanna stay with you?
对 如果你们想跟我 就这么说
Yeah. If that's what you want. Yeah. You tell her that.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
有一点 你呢
A little bit. Are you?
我也有点
Kind of, yeah.
我也是
Me too.
我们共同进退
We're in it together, okay?
关于糖 我怎么说来着
What'd I say about sugar?
杀不死你...
What doesn't kill you...
不是 你从哪弄来的糖
No. How did you even get that stuff?
我人缘广 有"货源"
I have connections.
你该收拾好东西 我们该走了
You should pack up your things, though. We have to go.
你是把沙包当成我吗
So, is that... me? That punching bag?
不是你
It's not you.
埃德 我得知道你怎么想
Ed, I just need to know what you're thinking.
我真不知道我们是分开了 还是在一起
I honestly don't know if we are apart, or together, or...
关系好转了 还是越来越疏远了
getting better, or we're getting worse.
我崩溃之前 你得告诉我
I just need to know what's in your head before my own fucking head explodes.
好吧
Okay, come on.
坐吧
Sit down.
克洛伊 小点声
Chloe, please.
我一直在想我们的婚礼
You know... I've been thinking about our wedding day.
可能是因为你那天穿着婚纱乱跳吧
Maybe because you were, like, prancing around in your veil.
你还记得那天吗 梅德琳
Do you remember that day, Madeline?
记得 我记得那天特别快乐
Yeah. I remember it was really joyous.
我也觉得特别快乐
Yeah, it was joyous for me, too.
但我们被快乐冲昏头脑了
But... delusional.
我们当时不知道婚姻是什么样
We did not know what we were getting into.
你结过婚 也许你更清楚
And you were married before, maybe you had a better idea,
但大部分人结婚都是一种盲目的信仰
but... most weddings are just like this blind leap of faith.
我们发了婚誓
All the vows we take, I mean...
我们都不了解其中深意
we can't even know what the fuck that means.
我有种不祥的预感
I really don't like where this is going.
你不是当时的那个人了
Look, you are not who you were then.
我也不是了 人都会改变
And neither am I. People change.
我们得重申婚誓
We need to renew our vows.
什么
What?
这一次 发誓会遵守
This time, committing to live up to them.
-你能做到吗 -必须能
- Do you think you can do that? - With all my heart.
完全了解怎么过婚姻生活了
Fully informed as to what we're getting into.
完全了解 发誓无论对方好坏
Truly, truly, yes. Committing to better or worse--
不不 你就别想作妖了
No, no. Your worst is off the table.
-好 -懂了吗
- Okay, yeah. - Got it?
必须懂 你真心的吗
Absolutely. Do you really mean it?
是这样
Look...
这不是
This is not some, like...
"挥一挥衣袖 让往事随风" 就此翻篇了
"Put a tidy ribbon on it, bygones be bygones" ending.
这是我们重新开始的机会
Okay? This is a shot at a new beginning.
如果你真心想这么做
Which, like, if you really feel that you're up to it--
我想 我想
I am. I am.
那我也想
Then, so am I.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
-这一定会很棒 -是啊
- This is gonna be really good. - Yeah.
天呐 我们可以在海边举办仪式
My God. We can do it on the beach.
可以租帐篷 大摆筵席
We can have a tent, and a big party, and--
-不不 -可以吃海鲜
- No, no, no. - we can do like a seafood--
不摆宴席
No party.
就你 我 艾比盖尔 克洛伊 我们一家人
Just you, me, Abigail, Chloe. The family.
听起来很温馨
That sounds perfect.
好
Okay.
不会有事
It's going to be okay.
怎么了
What's going on?
出现了小意外
There's been a setback.
什么小意外
What kind of setback?
她很可能又中风了
Another stroke, most likely.
我们带她去检查一下具体情况
We're taking her into radiology now to see what we're dealing with.
妈
Mama...
妈
Mama...
给她注射镇定剂了吗
Has she been sedated?
没有 她失去意识了
No, she's just unconscious.
-天呐 -她还会醒过来吗
- Jesus. - Will she wake up?
我们要等检查结果出来才能诊断
We have to look at the pictures to know what's going on.
她还这么年轻 没道理啊
She's too young. This doesn't make any sense.
我们会尽快带她做完检查
We'll get her back as soon as we can.
全体起立
All rise.
案件编号♥CV04111
Case number CV-04111,
乔希华与麦克斯威尔抚养权一案
the matter of Joshua and Maxwell Wright.
正式开庭
This court is now in session,
本案由玛丽莲·斯普莱妮法官主审
the Honorable Judge Marylin Cipriani presiding.
请就坐
Be seated.
这是个艰难的决定
This is a difficult decision,
特别是根据孩子心理医生的大量评估报告
one made more so by the cumulative wash of the child psychiatrists' reports.
这些报告最终结论是
These reports, which conclude--
请容我说几句 法官阁下
If I may be heard, Your Honor.
好
All right.
之前看的视频...
What I saw... on that video...
我不知道有这种事
I simply had no idea.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I--
我不知道该怎么说 你才会原谅我
I don't know what to say to make you forgive me.
我真不知情
I had no idea.
如果我...
If I had--
但是
But...
这桩官司重点不是原谅或纠责
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表