剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
不
No.
你是"蒙特利五美"之一吧
You're one of the Monterey Five, right?
"蒙特利五美"是什么
Monterey Five?
那人跌落当晚 你在场
You were there the night the guy fell.
你从哪儿听说了此事
Wh--Where did you here that?
他的语气太诡异了
It was just the way he said it.
怎么说
How exactly was that?
似乎我们干了见不得人的事
Like we all have scarlet letters on our backs.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我杀了人
I killed someone.
还记得吧
Remember?
你把自己当冷血动物看待吗
Do you see yourself as a monster?
我就是觉得这事怪我
I guess I still feel responsible.
瑟莱丝特
Celeste.
我想知道那晚究竟发生了什么
I wanna know what happened that night.
但你应该不会告知我真♥相♥吧
But I doubt I would get the truth, would I?
我当时肯定没看路
I must have taken my eyes off the road and-- and--
然后我不...
and then I don't...
你不记得了
You don't remember?
我开着车...
I was... I was driving and--
女士 你喝酒了吗
Ma'am, have you had anything to drink?
没有
No, I haven't.
我昨晚失眠 于是凌晨两点吃了一片药
I couldn't sleep last night, so I took a pill at 2:00 a.m.
你都不记得自己上车吗
And you don't even remember getting in the car?
不记得
No.
但你通过酒精测试了
But you passed the Breathalyzer?
是
I did.
亲 安♥眠♥药♥不能乱吃
Babe, you gotta be careful with Ambien.
邦妮 你干什么呢
Hey, Bonnie! What are you doing?
散步
Walking.
这么偏僻的地方
In the middle of nowhere?
没有很偏僻啊
This isn't the middle of nowhere.
你在高速公路的道边上
Well, you're on the side of the highway.
我徒步呢
I was hiking.
好吧
Okay...
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
你需要载你一程吗
Do you need a ride?
我在徒步 为什么还要你载 梅德琳
Why would I want a ride if I'm on a hike... Madeline?
-你嗑药了吗 -我嗑药 你不是吧
- Are you on drugs? - Am I on drugs? What are you--
-你嗑药了吗 -抱歉
- Are you on drugs? - I'm sorry--
-我只是散个步 不行吗 -我没经过大脑 抱歉
- I'm just walking. Can I walk? - That just came out-- I'm sorry.
天呐 你也瞧见了吧
My God. Do you see what I'm saying?
我不能让艾比盖尔再住在她家了
I have to get Abigail out of her house.
这个女人状态不好
That woman's not well.
-谢谢 给 -不 是八个女人
- Thank you. Here. - No, it was eight women.
-怎么了 -你这个公♥关♥太牛掰了
- What? - You are a fucking incredible publicist.
-谢谢 再见 -怎么了
- Thank you. Goodbye! - What?
你猜全美最畅销的女性杂♥志♥
Guess who's going to be on the cover next month
下个月请谁来拍封面
of the number one women's magazine in the US of fucking A?
不知道
I have no idea.
这不明摆着嘛
I think you know.
你心里清楚 因为你娶了这个牛掰的女人
I think you know because you're fucking married to her.
宝贝 封♥面♥女♥郎♥啊
Baby. My cover girl!
-戈登·克莱恩 -我一直都觉得...
- Gordon Klein. - I've always known you were--
戈登·克莱恩 联调局特别探员迈克尔·内尔森
Gordon Klein, Special Agent Michael Nelson with the FBI.
你别过来
Stand back, dude.
请把手放在车盖上
Please put your hands on the hood of the car.
-这是什么情况 -发生什么事了
- I'm sorry, what-- - What's going on?
把手放上去 先生
Hands on the hood now, sir.
-搞什么 -放上去
- What the fuck? - Do it!
请勿妨碍公务 女士
Stop interrupting, ma'am.
住手 等下 弄错了吧 长官
Hold on! Hold on! There's confusion, sir.
There's no confusion. Please step away from the car.
这是我丈夫 戈登·克莱恩
That's my husband, Gordon Klein.
罪名371 金融诈骗
Count 371, that's securities fraud...
Renata, call Walter, all right?
到底是怎么回事啊
What the fuck is going on here?
你们干什么啊
What are you doing?
你们不能在公众场合对人用武
You can't just assault somebody in the middle of a fucking public place.
You have the right to have an attorney present...
你有权请律师陪同
during any questioning.
-该死 -我怎么办
- Goddammit! - What about me?
赶紧打给沃尔特
Call Walter now!
-你们不能这样 -请退后
- You can't. - Please step back.
女士 你冷静一下 冷静
Ma'am, we need you to relax. You need to relax.
他们把我丈夫拷走了
They're taking my fucking husband in handcuffs.
我们理解 我们会告知你详情
We understand. We will get you the information.
我都担心死你了
You had me worried sick.
这都怪我
You know what, it's my fault.
我今早出了点急事
I had a bit of an emergency this morning,
瑟莱丝特过来帮我
and Celeste came to my rescue.
你车呢
Where's your car?
抛锚了
It broke down.
孩子们没事吧
Are the boys okay?
没事 他们准备上学呢
Yes, they're getting ready for school.
-你穿成这样就出去了 -迫不得已
- You went out like that? - Well, I had to.
当时情况紧急
It was an emergency.
什么急事
Wh-- What kind of an emergency?
小矮个儿会遇上的急事
The kind short people have?
你不喜欢我吧 梅德琳
You don't like me, do you, Madeline?
我知道你也是一片好心
I'm sure you mean well.
我小时候
You know, when I was very young...
我们有一次刚搬家
my family just moved, and we--
我要去新学校上学
I was going to a brand-new school,
我特别害怕
so I was especially scared,
我父亲教会我最厉害一招
and my father gave me the best advice.
他说 "玛丽·路易斯 你就找出学校恶霸
He said, "Mary Louise, you just seek out the bully...
然后跟她做朋友"
and make friends with her."
你言下之意 我是恶霸吗
Am I the bully in this scenario?
你安分守己时
On your awesome days,
应该也挺讨喜
I suspect you are a godsend.
但你惹是生非时 就不招人待见了
But on your bad days... decidedly less so.
老妖妇
Fucking weirdo.
你说什么
What?
怎么了
What?
你想过我们的"预演约会"吗
So, did you think about our practice date?
-"预演约会" -就是预先演练一下
- Our practice date? - It's like a trial run.
我们可以梳洗好 打扮好
You know, we could-- we could shower, we'd put on clothes,
一起去餐厅 吃饭聊天
we go to a restaurant, we eat, we talk,
如果相处不算太尴尬
and if it's not a total disaster,
就正式约会
then we could do it for real.
好吧
Yeah...
我不想伤你自尊 但是你...
I don't want to offend you, but you are...
你确实很真诚
I do think you're a very genuine person,
但是你很...
but you're a very...
你有点怪
You're very strange.
最不被社会所接受的偏见之一就是
You know, one of the last socially acceptable bigotries
戴有色眼镜看怪咖
is the one against weirdos.
不管怎么说 我直觉很准
For what it's worth, I'm emotionally intuitive.
我有时能通过感觉看准一个人
I get a feeling about people sometimes.
你能看清我吗
You have one about me?
老实说 不能
To be honest, no.
但是
But...
你宽容大度 待人友善
You're-- You're really tolerant and you're friendly,
而且你很漂亮
and you're really pretty.
穿工作靴又很好看
You look good in waders.
我至少还是会心动一下啊
How could I least not make room for the possibility.
你和爸爸要离婚了吗
Are you and Dad going to get divorced?
什么
What?
亲爱的 当然不是了
Honey... No, of course not.
你怎么会这么想
What makes you say this?
爸爸从没让你展过笑颜
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表