剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
这就开始了
And we're off.
这种家长都这样 一言不合就怼你
It's a classy crop of moms, these ones.
这是不含麸质蛋糕吗
Those gluten-free?
塔霍湖那边还不错吧
Tahoe was good?
很不错 内森钓了很多鱼
Yeah, it was good. Nathan caught a lot of fish.
我听说你销♥售♥业绩爆表啊
And I hear you're selling houses like crazy.
真棒
That's very cool.
蒙特利的房♥子太好卖♥♥了 数钱数到手抽筋
My gosh, in Monterey, it is like printing money.
我早就该干房♥地♥产♥这行了
I should have done this years ago.
-我去看下斯凯 -好
- I'm gonna go find Skye. - Okay.
好 你俩吵架了吗
Okay. Are you two fighting?
没有 我倒是希望吵起来了
No. Actually, I almost wish we were.
没吵架 她这样有一段时间了
No, she's... she's been acting like that for a while now.
怎样啊
Acting like what?
不冷不热 不爱理人
Shut down. Like, withdrawn.
你是说 你俩没有性生活了
You mean you're not having sex.
Okay, don't forget that Abigail has her college counselor meeting at 2:00 p.m.
Yeah, yeah, I got your--
我今早收到你六封邮件轰炸了
I got your emails. Six of them this morning.
-真好 谢谢了 -这关乎她的前程 内森
- Good. Thank you. - This is her future, Nathan.
回来真好啊
Nice to be back.
有人跟我说 我女儿 艾玛贝拉
I'm told that my daughter, Amabella,
这学期在你班上 好期待啊
is going to be in your class. So exciting.
很高兴认识你
Yes, very nice to meet you.
她智商152
She has an IQ of 152.
天才水平
Genius level, right.
高智商 生活在于权衡得失
That's a very high number. Life's about give and take.
我想让你照顾我女儿
I expect you to take care of my daughter.
特别关照 再次欢迎你
Pay special attention. And, again, welcome.
我家艾玛贝拉去年被同学霸凌了
And... my Amabella was bullied last year.
被咬啊 被掐啊
I mean, in like, biting and choking.
今年不准再发生这种事了
So, we're gonna make sure that doesn't happen again.
抱歉
Oops. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我之所以不喜欢"冥想"这回事
Here's my problem with the whole meditation thing.
就是你隔绝了外界
It's like you shut out the world,
你也远离了朋友
but you also shut out your friends,
这有些让人无语啊
which is a little bit weird.
还有 她看上去是不是不对劲 这里肯定有事儿
And also, does she look funny? Something's not right.
你是说邦妮吗
Are you talking about Bonnie?
她有些恍惚 但她去塔霍湖之前 就不在状态了
Like, she's off. But she was off before she went to Tahoe.
遁世可以
Unplugged is one thing,
但精神失常 就另当别论了
but unhinged is a total other thing.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
-亲 -你怎么突然插道啊
- Hon. - Why are you cutting me off?
-亲爱的 别再按喇叭了 -混♥蛋♥ 我就是觉得...
- Honey. The horn. The horn. - Dick! I just think we--
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
你知道我只要插手了 肯定管到底
Once I lean in, you know how I am.
-确实 -我们得跟她谈一下
- Indeed. - I think we need to talk to her
看她到底是怎么回事
and see where her head is at.
-是吗 -你想去喝杯咖啡吗
- Do you? - Do you want to get a coffee?
话说 你看到蕾娜塔去麻烦新老师了吗
By the way, did you see Renata getting up that new teacher's ass?
我还以为她会卖♥♥惨呢
I thought she was gonna have to pull out her snorkel.
别这么毒 我去下卫生间
Easy. I'm gonna go to the ladies' room;
-帮我点一杯美式咖啡 -好
- Can you get me an Americano? - Will do.
-布鲁娜 -梅德琳
- Hey, Bruna. - Hey, Madeline.
这里卖♥♥大♥麻♥吗 这里一股大♥麻♥味儿
Wow, do you sell weed? It smells like weed over here.
-不用找了 -谢谢
- Keep the change. - Thank you so much.
一杯美式
Can I get an Americano--
麦麸松糕
and a bran muffin?
-有这种东西吗 -玛丽·路易斯
- That's a thing? - Mary Louise?
我是梅德琳
Madeline.
-梅德琳 -对
- Madeline! - Yes.
-又见面了 -我是瑟莱丝特的朋友
- So nice to see you again. - I'm Celeste's friend. Yes.
你最近好吗
How have you been?
很好 孩子们也很好 你呢
Good, good. The kids are good. How are you?
也不能说不好
I can't complain.
还真不好
Actually, I can.
我儿子死了
My son is dead.
但瑟莱丝特说 你一直帮了不少忙
But Celeste tells me that you continue to be so helpful
照顾她和孩子们
with her and the boys and...
她其实找个月嫂就可以了
She should just get a proper housekeeper.
-你很矮啊 -什么
- You're very short. - Excuse me?
我不是说这是缺点
I don't mean it in a negative way.
也许是呢
Maybe I do.
我觉得个子矮的人都不可信
I find little people to be untrustworthy.
抱歉 我就是...
My apologies. It's just that I'm...
我看人很准 我以此为傲
I pride myself on being a very good judge of character,
但我很难看透你这个人
but you have always presented such a difficult read.
你看上去慈眉善目 很有亲和力
You know, you seem like a nice person. Loving.
但我觉得你还是"索取型人格"
But also, you strike me as a wanter.
索取型人格
A-A wanter?
就是...
You know...
生活中 有些人懂得知足
there are people in-in life who content themselves with what they have,
而有些人则索取无度
and then there are others who just... just want.
我不是索取型人格
I'm not a wanter.
你不必介怀
You don't have to take it personally.
我也是索取型人格
Anyway, I'm a wanter myself.
你知道我想要什么吗 我想让佩里复活
You know what I want? I want Perry back.
我想知道那晚究竟发生了什么
I wanna know what happened that night.
我很想问你
And I-I'm very tempted to ask you,
但我感觉你不会...
but I doubt I would get the...
告知我真♥相♥吧
the truth, would I?
你儿子不小心摔下去了
Your son lost his balance and he fell.
大家口径一致 都这么说啊
Yes, that seems to be the company line.
问题是跟谁统一口径了
Depending on whose company you keep.
玛丽·路易斯
Mary Louise.
我和梅德琳刚聊了几句
Madeline and I were just... talking.
搞什么啊
What the hell was that?
她好强势啊
That was a very strong position.
我不喜欢
And I didn't like it!
这就是我婆婆啊
Welcome to my life.
抱歉
Sorry.
托丽
Tori.
抱歉 我一开始没认出你
Sorry, I didn't recognize you at first.
我隆胸了
Yeah, I had my breasts done.
对 非常棒
Yeah, it's fabulous.
我以前一直觉得有些难为情
I always felt a little self-conscious, you know.
因为隆胸吗
About your breasts?
隆鼻
My nose.
大家现在都不在意了
Now, nobody notices it so much.
大家都注意到胸了 这让乔瑟夫很恼火
Everybody notices these though. And that pisses Joseph off.
总之
So...
回见了
Well, I'll see you around.
她打算在这里待多久
How long does she plan to stay?
不定时
Well, she comes and goes.
从这里到旧金山很近
It's a short hop from San Francisco.
她帮了我不少忙
She's been... a really big help.
没有她 我肯定六神无主了
I mean, I'd be lost without her.
你怎么突然过来了
So what brings you?
你很久没来了
It's been a while.
我最近一直做恶梦
I've had some nightmares starting up of late that...
也许是因为开学了 触发了心理旧伤
I mean, may be triggered by the beginning of the school year.
我好像还是...
I think I still...
看到学校就想起...
associate that place with...
这也无可厚非
How could you not?
昨晚
Last night was...
本来是个美梦
It was a beauty.
我和佩里在试管受精诊所
Perry and I were in... the in-vitro facility, and...
本来很温馨 然而突然之间
it was all so sweet, and--and suddenly, I...
我变成了冷血动物
I turned into a monster.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表