剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
It'll happen.
-他没有吗 -没有
- So he didn't? - No.
他没强♥奸♥过我
No, he didn't.
回家之前 我会顺道去医院看一下邦妮
I'm gonna swing by the hospital on my way and just check up on Bonnie.
你告诉她 玛丽·路易斯今晚看孩子
Would you tell her that my boys are with Mary Louise tonight,
如果她有需要 可以随时找我
so... if she... if she wants anything, I'm here.
好
Okay.
再见
Bye.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
还喝吗
So what's it gonna be?
豁出去了 再来一杯
What the hell, I'll have another one.
这就对了
Good choice.
我来找伊丽莎白·霍华德
Looking for Elizabeth Howard.
-她就在... -爸
- She's right through-- - Dad.
她没事吧
She okay?
应该没事
I think.
医生怎么说
What'd the surgeon say?
CT显示她大脑出血 但是
Her brain scans showed some bleeding, but...
只是轻微而已
it's minimal, so...
具体情况 还是要看她醒来之后
we won't know anything else till she wakes up.
你跟她说了什么吗
Did you say something to her?
她出事之前 你跟她说了什么吗
Before the incident, did you say something?
你是说 是我把她气中风了吗
You mean, did I cause this?
-我不是这个意思 -你就是
- I didn't mean that. - Yeah, you did.
你知道你妈多容易生气
It's just that you... know how easily upset she gets.
我没把她气中风
I didn't cause her fucking stroke.
别激动 她听到怎么办
Calm down. What if she can hear you?
好吧
Okay...
你单独陪她一会儿吧
I'm gonna let you sit with her for a while. Okay?
我在这里 老婆
I'm here, baby.
这是世上最美味的披萨
It's the best pizza in the world!
你们爸爸以前会这么说
That's what your dad used to say.
就在你们这么大时 你们知道吗
When he was your age. You know that?
-他也这么跟我们说 -是吗
- He said that with us too. - He did?
-他教过你们怎么拉丝吗 -教过
- Did he teach you how to stretch the cheese? - Yeah.
将芝士拉成丝
Stretch the cheese.
这最美妙了
Nothing better in the world.
如果爸爸还活着 他会把整个披萨都吃掉
If Dad was here, he would eat a whole pizza to himself.
他活着 某种意义上活着
He is. He is here, in a way.
人不会真正消失
You know, people are never really gone.
因为亡者会活在亲人心中
'Cause they live on in the hearts of those they leave behind.
我们要把你他放在这里
We just have to... keep your dad here.
放在心里 对吧
In our hearts. Right?
是吧
Right?
这是世上最美味的披萨
It's the best pizza in the world!
你不是吧
Seriously?
-你说什么 -你♥他♥妈♥有病吧
- Excuse me? - What the fuck?
邦妮
Bonnie.
抱歉
Sorry.
她挑这个时候吗
She chooses now?
不不 她来是处理酒驾致死案
No, no, no, she's here some DUI fatality or something.
我在楼下碰到她 她是来处理其它案子
I ran into her downstairs. It's something else.
她只是一个病人的女儿
She's just a daughter of a patient.
我认识她
I know who she is.
我本来很想带孩子去教堂
I so wanted to bring the boys to church,
但麦克斯坚决反对
but Max was adamantly opposed.
他认为上帝是个傻帽
He thinks that God is a douchebag.
他的原话 我可没这么说
His language, not mine.
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Hi, Mommy. - Hi, Mommy.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-就是还没睡好 -是吗
- Just didn't sleep very well, you know? - Yeah.
我们昨晚吃披萨了
We had pulled pizza last night.
-是吗 -是啊
- Did you? - Yeah.
我们像老爸以前那样拉丝了
We stretched the cheese like Daddy used to do.
好像很有意思啊
Well, that sounds really fun.
我们今早还看见齐格了
And we saw Ziggy this morning.
他跟奶奶住同一栋楼
He lives in Grandma's building.
-真好 -你怎么了
- Great. - What's the matter?
瑟莱丝特 你怎么了
Celeste, what's wrong?
我... 不知道
I just... I don't know,
我感觉我有点不太舒服
I feel like I'm coming down with something.
我感觉有些恍惚
I just feel like-- very zonked.
你看起来不太对劲
You look funny.
没发烧
No fever.
天 怎么这么乱
What a mess! Good lord.
大家好啊
How we all doin'?
我得...
I gotta...
小家伙们好
Hey, buddy.
眼前这位是谁啊
And who do we have with us today?
我叫乔
I'm... I'm Joe.
抱歉
Sorry.
话说
So...
我们...
Shall we...
我们收拾一下吧
Let's get clean, shall we?
你又吃安♥眠♥药♥了啊
Wait, did you take Ambien again?
你都不记得他来你家了吗
And you didn't even remember he was in the house?
我没法...
I couldn't--
他们进来时 我都不知自己在哪儿
I didn't even realize where I was when they came running in, I just...
你有权过自己的私生活
Look, you're entitled to have a private life.
她说帮你看孩子了
She said she was taking the boys for a sleepover.
我知道 而她来我家...
I know, and then she comes in at a--
场面当时肯定...
I mean, it must have been like--
她该提前打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥说一下
Yeah, she should have called you first or texted you.
怎么能不打一声招呼 就随便闯进来
You can't just, like, barge in on people like that.
我把孩子们送到简家里去了
I dropped the boys off at Jane's, if that's all right.
我想跟你谈一下
So that we could have a... conversation.
你这是送客的节奏吗
Is that your hint for me to leave?
好吧
Okay.
-没事 -我稍后再联♥系♥你
- It's all right. - Okay, I'll call you later.
瑟莱丝特
Celeste...
我觉得你需要一些时间
I do think you need to take some...
来疗愈伤痛
some real time to heal,
而这段时间
and that while you do that,
麦克斯和乔希还是搬来跟我住吧
I think Max and Josh should... reside with me.
不行 不行
No. No.
没那个必要
That won't be necessary.
不 我觉得有这个必要
No, I-- I think it is nec-- It is necessary.
昨晚是个误会...
Look, last night was a misunderstanding--
不是因为昨晚的事
No, no, this is not about last night.
而是因为一系列事情
It's about a whole totality of events.
你状态很糟 瑟莱丝特
You're a mess, Celeste.
你情绪稳定之前
And until you're better,
我们得为孩子们着想一下
we just have to think about... protecting the wellbeing of our boys.
至少这一点 我们不该有分歧
We should at least be able to agree on that.
我儿子们不会跟你住
My boys will not be going to live with you.
但他们在这里很危险 你照顾不好他们
But they're at risk here. They're at risk in your care.
我是孩子们的奶奶 我不会袖手旁观
And I'm their grandmother, and I will not forsake them,
佩里还活着 他也肯定希望我为孩子考虑
and I will not forsake what I know Perry would want me to-- to do for them.
你给我出去 赶紧走
I need you to get outta here. Right now.
我们可以冷静...
Well, we can calmly--
-不不 -瑟莱丝特
- No, no. - Celeste--
滚出我家
Get the fuck out of here!
出于厚道 我把这个给你
Okay, I'm going to give you this as a courtesy.
什么
What?
-这是... -这是什么
- It's a-- - What is it?
-孩子的监护权转让申请 -不 不
- A petition for assignment of the guardian of the person. - No! No!
-什么 -孩子们的监护权
- What? - Persons.
-是两个孩子 -什么
- It's plural in this case. - What?
我明天一早就会向蒙特利县最高法♥院♥提交申请
It'll be filed in the Monterey County Superior Court tomorrow morning.
我们得为孩子们着想
We need to do what's best for the boys.
她有可能失去监护权吗
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表