剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
and now, you... challenge me to a fist fight. I mean...
如果我赶时间 你能选一个吗
Do you have a preference if I can't squeeze in both?
不是吧
Really?
-你不想干架吧 -好吧
- So, that's a no, huh? - Okay.
-别犯浑 老兄 别毒舌 -好
- Don't, buddy. Don't. - Okay.
警告你
Warning.
案件编号♥6273 政♥府♥起诉戈登·克莱恩
Case six-two-seven-three. United States vs. Gordon Klein.
我是原告律师 吉姆斯·泰勒 法官阁下
James Taylor on behalf of the United States, Your Honor.
我是克莱恩先生的辩护律师 史蒂夫·加德纳 法官阁下
Steve Gardner on behalf of Mr. Klein, Your Honor.
我为其做无罪辩护
Plead not guilty.
克莱恩先生
Mr. Klein.
你的罪名包括金融诈骗
You're being charged with security fraud,
邮件诈骗 电♥信♥诈骗
mail fraud, and wire fraud,
违反了《1933年证券法》第17条第1款
violating Section 17A of the Securities Act of 1933
以及《证券交易法》M章105号♥条例
and Rule 105 of Regulation M of the Exchange Act.
-保释理由 -无犯罪前科 法官阁下
- Question of bail? - No priors, judge.
因罪名严重 被告需缴纳保释金...
I ask that the defendant post bail in excess...
一百万美元
of one million dollars in light of the severity of the charge.
一百万对他们来说太多了吧
One million sounds excessive.
一百万保释金
One million bond.
五十万现金作担♥保♥...
Five hundred thousand dollars cash--
住口
Stop!
周二商议庭审日期
We'll conference on Tuesday to set a schedule.
-谢谢 法官阁下 -谢谢
- Thank you, Your Honor. - Thank you.
早晚会有人开一家公♥司♥
You know, I swear someone's gonna do a startup,
炸出完美的法式薯条
and they're gonna make, like, the perfect French fry.
营养健康 不含热量
It's gonna be, like, nutritional and healthy and no cal.
绝对能赚得盆满钵满
It's gonna be a gold mine.
记得吗 你曾经称之为"鼠跳"
Remember when you used to call 'em "Pomp freaks"?
法式薯条 她小时候...
French fries. When she was little, I told--
我告诉她 那叫"薯条"
I told her they were called, "Pommes frites,"
于是她就自创了"鼠跳"一词
and she started calling them "Pomp freaks."
我都没留意到你吃薯条
I never even noticed you eating a French fry.
我吃呀
I eat French fries.
是啊 你只是没留意罢了
Yeah, you're right. You just didn't notice, did you?
你就是这么粗枝大叶
That's your thing, isn't it?
等下 什么意思
Wait, what?
别太敏感
Don't get all sensitive with yourself.
我没有 不是我敏感
No, no, I'm not. I'm not being sensitive.
-我就是没懂你的意思 -亲爱的
- I'm just-- What do you mean? - Honey?
我有留意啊
No, I notice things.
比如...
I mean...
我留意到异常 于是找你来当救兵
Like, I noticed shit, and then I asked you to come.
-对吧 -我来这儿...
- So-- - Well, I'm here...
是因为你无法与妻子沟通
because you're ill-equipped to connect with your wife.
妈 你又开始喝酒了
Mom, you're drinking again.
没有
No.
就是偶尔小酌一杯
I mean, it's just one glass. Occasionally.
小酌一杯怡情 畅饮百杯就不是了
One glass is fine. One hundred, not so much.
我早就不酗酒了
Those days are over.
你就是太粗枝大叶
Your problem is you're oblivious.
-别说了 -你打给我...
- Will you stop? - You call me...
你说邦妮不对劲
and you say that something's wrong with Bonnie.
"邦妮不在状态"
"Bonnie's not herself."
"持续半年至一年了"
"Been going on six months to a year or so."
你能缩小一下范围吗 内森
Can you narrow that down a little bit further for me, Nathan?
你能给出一个确切的日期吗
I mean, can you pinpoint a specific date?
能举个例子吗
Instance. Anything?
我就能
Because I can.
那次晚宴之后就这样了
It was after that event.
你们都去参加了学校募捐晚宴
You all went to that student gala.
那人出事当晚 邦妮在场
Where the man died, and Bonnie was there.
你妻子目睹一人跌下楼梯
Your wife watched a man fall down the steps
摔得脑浆迸裂 当场死亡
and bust his goddamn head open and splatter all over the place and die!
怎么说呢 自那时起至今
I don't know, from then to now,
-她可能一直深受创伤困扰 -我没事
- she's probably been dealing with post-traumatic stress. - I'm fine.
我们在外吃饭呢 亲爱的
We're in a restaurant, honey.
在外面吃饭怎么了
What does that mean, "We're in a restaurant"?
难道就该对问题视若无睹
What, we should just glaze over it?
假装万事大吉吗
Act like everything is okay?
事情不对劲 你女儿不开心
Things are not okay. Your daughter is not okay.
你这副郁郁寡欢的样子
And this mope-a-dope shit,
显然你丈夫接受不了
it clearly is not working for your husband.
你女儿可能也不喜欢
And I doubt very much that it's working for your child,
而据我观察 对你也毫无益处
and from what I see, it is not working for you.
妈
Mom!
你能来"真好"
I'm really happy you're here.
我们就不能像正常家庭一样聚个餐吗
Can we just have a dinner like a normal family?
正常家庭聚餐就是我们这样啊
We are having dinner like a normal family.
插手彼此的事情
Getting in each other's business,
家人就该互相关心
that's what families do.
所以他才找我啊
That's why he called.
你没有兄弟姐妹吗
So you don't have any siblings?
我曾经有个哥哥
I had a brother.
我五岁时 他去世了
He passed away when I was five.
请节哀
Sorry about that.
你呢
What about you?
我是独生女
I'm an only child.
-就我所知 是这样 -怎么说
- I mean, as far as I know. - Yeah?
我和我爸不亲 所以...
Yeah, I'm not very close to my dad, so... Right?
说不准
You never know.
你母亲已故
So... your mom passed away,
就你所知 没有兄弟姐妹
and you don't have any siblings as far as you know,
你也不常和父亲联♥系♥
and you don't talk much to your dad.
不是我霸道 但是...
Now, I don't mean to be presumptuous, but...
若我俩能成...
if this works out...
你就专属我一人了
I would have you all to myself.
哄孩子们上♥床♥睡觉了
Boys are tucked in.
谢谢你 玛丽·路易斯
Thank you, Mary Louise.
他们一定累坏了
They must have been exhausted.
麦克斯已经睡着了
Max is asleep already.
他们告诉我 还有个哥哥
They tell me they have a brother.
-显然 佩里还有一个儿子... -什么
- Evidently, Perry had a son... - What?
和其他女人育有一子
With another woman.
那个男孩和他们同班
And the boy's in their class.
看来我还有一个孙子
Seems I have another grandchild.
你肯告知我 他的姓名吗
Might you have the decency to tell me... his name?
我没乱说
No!
那他们怎会知道此事
Then how could they possibly know?
我不知道 但我们告诉了警探
I don't know. You know what, we did tell that detective.
那个贱♥人♥
That fucking bitch,
-可能是她大嘴巴了... -妈
- she probably let it slip-- - Mom!
抱歉 这样吧 瑟莱丝特
I'm sorry. You know what, Celeste,
问清楚他们到底从何得知此事
just find out what the boys know exactly
然后告诉我吧 拜拜
and then call me right back, okay? Bye.
又怎么了
What now?
瑟莱丝特家的双胞胎又调皮了...
Celeste... just stuff with the twins, and...
他们知道齐格是他们的哥哥了吗
Did they find out Ziggy's their brother?
你怎么知道
Who told you that?
我听你之前打电♥话♥时说了
I heard you talking on the phone once.
你告诉麦克斯和乔希了吗
Did you tell Max and Josh?
我只说 他们的哥哥也上二年级
Only that they have a brother in the second grade.
-克洛伊 天呐 -我没说是谁啊
- Chloe, good God! - I didn't say who.
你告诉齐格了吗
Did you tell Ziggy this?
等下 佩里·怀特是齐格的父亲
Wait, Perry Wright is Ziggy's father?
-你回房♥间关禁闭 -对不起
- You know what, go to your room. - I'm sorry.
没收手♥机♥
Give me your phone.
我一会儿再收拾你
I'll deal with you later.
真抱歉 我让她禁足了
I'm so sorry. She's grounded.
-我得挂了 -好 我...
- I got--I gotta go. - Okay, I--
该死
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表