剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
-没事 没事 -我不该打你
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - I shouldn't have done that.
-我... -这应该叫什么
- I-- I-- - What shall we call that?
前戏吗
Foreplay?
奶奶
Grandma.
你真行
Dear...
这都是什么
What's all this?
南瓜雕刻作业
Pumpkin carving project.
学校打算这周庆祝万圣节
The school decided to celebrate Halloween this week.
就不能等到月末
God forbid they wait until the end of the month.
这镇子上的人
I swear everyone in this town
全都爱争第一 争优先 争最佳
is obsessed with first and better and most.
说起这个
Speaking of which,
明天是艾玛贝拉的迪斯科生日派对
it's Amabella's birthday disco party tomorrow.
其实她生日都没到
It's not even her fucking birthday.
大家查一下日历会死吗
I mean, is it too much to ask people to check people's calendars
就不能按正确日期庆祝吗
and then get back to them accordingly?
大家手♥机♥上都有日历啊
We all have calendar apps on our phone, for God's sake.
怎么了 你盯着我♥干♥什么
What? Why are you staring at me?
你的情绪没有中间值
You know, there's never any middle ground with you.
你生气时
Like, when you're upset...
情绪强烈 浑身是劲儿
it's... charge. Full speed ahead.
问题就在于 浑身是劲儿
If there's a problem, charge.
如果我们之间有问题 你那股劲儿哪去了
If there was a problem with us, where was the... charge?
你为什么不能像对别人一样 对我这么直接
Why couldn't you come straight at me like you go at everyone else?
我们之间没有问题 埃德
There wasn't a problem with us, Ed.
是我有问题
There's a problem with me.
好了
Okay...
生日派对主题是迪斯科
And it is a disco party,
也许会有着装要求
so... costumes may or may not be required.
这么说 很容易丢脸了吗
So the opportunity for embarrassment is huge?
对
Yeah.
-你想先说 还是我来 -我先说吧
- Do you wanna start or should I? - Yeah, I'll start.
我替孩子们担忧
I'm worried about the boys.
-担忧什么 -担忧是因为...
- Because? - Because. Because...
你状态不太好
You seem unwell.
情绪不稳定
Erratic.
我很好
I'm fine.
你打了我
You hit me.
我为此道歉了
And I apologized for that.
我...
I've...
你失控了
You snapped.
亲人去世之痛 应该要找个人倾诉
It's meant to be shared, you know. Grief.
这一点无法逾越
It's... insurmountable.
一个人斗争太艰难了
Too difficult a battle to be waged alone.
是你不得不一个人面对
Which is what you had to do.
那次意外之后 你孤身一人
You were alone... after the accident.
你丈夫离开你了
Your husband left.
佩里跟我说了
Perry told me.
是 他怪罪于我
Yes, he... blamed me.
于是他离开了
And he left.
我活该被怪罪 活该被抛弃
And I deserved the blame. To be left.
雷...
You know, Ray...
过上了新生活
made a new life.
他组建了新家庭
He... got a new family.
听说他成了一个顾家的好父亲
He became a devoted father, so I'm told.
这很好
It's-- It's good.
遭遇不幸后 人们可以放下过往
People can move on after tragedy,
只不过不是共渡难关而已
just not together sometimes.
去大苏尔怎么样
What do you think about going to Big Sur?
就我们俩去
Just the two of us.
有个"二人世界"活动
There's... a couples' thing.
是个工作坊 夫妻工作坊
It's-- It's a workshop. A couples' workshop.
我知道听起来很烂俗
I know, I know, that sounds awful,
但总比看那个心理医生强
but it's gotta be better than that lady, and...
应该会很有趣
It's supposed to be amazing.
"梅德琳
"Madeline,
我愿意跟你到小树林去
I would love to go with you into the woods
倾诉衷肠 跟你做♥爱♥"
and talk about my feelings and make love to you."
不去吗
No?
妈妈 你能看下我的作业吗
Mom, can you look over my project?
好
Yeah.
这是对立物
This is opposites.
下一步 准备做类似物
And next, we're gonna do synonyms.
好 对立物
Okay. Opposites.
这是一扇门
That's a door.
那是...
And that is...
-那是你 -想到是我了
- That's you. - Me. Of course.
我看不懂
I don't-- I don't understand.
那扇门上锁了[精神正常]The door's hinged.
懂了
I see.
你这是为了搞笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
老师要求使用意象手法
Well, my teacher wants imagery.
不能用"冷热"这种简单的词
Not words like "Hot" and "Cold."
我再画一幅
I'll change it.
槽点在这里吗 我"精神错乱"[没上锁]So is this the party line around here? That I'm unhinged?
-我就是这种人吗 -差不多
- That's the book on me? - Pretty much.
"真好"
Great.
我不懂为什么律师不能处理此事
I don't understand why the attorney can't handle this.
因为他们不能
Because they can't. All right?
他托了好多关系才办成此事
He had to pluck a zillion strings to get this through
安排在周六 无其他人在场
on a Saturday with nobody else around.
不是像《红字》那么恐怖
It's not like a scarlet letter.
人们申请破产很常见
People file for bankruptcy all the time.
有人后来还当上总统了
Some even go on to become president.
赶紧完事吧
Let's just keep this thing moving along.
我还要办生日派对
I've got a party to throw.
这事可千万别跟委员会说
Absolutely no mention of that whatsoever to the trustee.
听懂了吗
All right? Am I clear?
这里列出的就是你们的全部财产吗
So this represents your assets in their entirety?
是 法官阁下
Yes, sir.
阿斯本一间公♥寓♥
Condo in Aspen.
棕榈滩一栋带有四间卧室的度假屋
Four bedroom vacation home in Palm Beach,
还包括58英尺红海游艇
including a 58-foot Red Sea Yacht.
"艾玛贝拉"号♥
The Amabella.
还有其它度假屋吗
Any other recreational or vacation home?
没有 法官阁下
No, sir.
预计负债3300万美金
Estimated liability is 33 million dollars?
对 但大部分都还在等待民事诉讼裁决
Yes, but most of that is pending civil lawsuits,
这个范围之内 我们调停和解
and we expect to be able to settle well within that range.
你没有调停和解的资格了 克莱恩先生
You really don't get to settle anything anymore, Mr. Klein.
这由我来决定
That all falls on me.
你们已经开始出♥售♥府邸了
Your residence has been listed for sale?
对 售价会在两千万
Yes. We expect to go for north of 20.
最少这么多
At least.
再说一次 这由我决定 没你们什么事
Again, my decision, not yours.
还有其它为裁决的诉讼吗
Any other legal actions pending?
起诉权
Right to sue?
一些对你有利的惩治性判决
Any punitive judgments in your favor?
没有 法官阁下
No, sir.
接下来18个月会继承遗产吗
Any expectation of inheritance in the next 18 months?
没有 法官阁下
No, sir.
父母都健康吗
Parents in good health?
你不是吧
Are you serious?
对 都很健康
Yes, they're in good health.
你会继承遗产吗
Do you stand to inherit?
我是白手起家
I'm self-made.
这上面显示"莫里斯·西蒙斯实验室"支出4200美金
I see a charge for 4200 dollars to Morris-Simmons Lab.
具体买♥♥了什么呢
Can anybody tell me what that's for?
药
Medical.
你上报保险了吗
Did you submit to insurance?
-没有 -理由呢
- No. - Why not?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表