剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Keep it going. Keep it going.
♪我们成长这么多♪
♪ We've come too far ♪
大声点
Let me hear you.
♪不能就此放弃♪
♪ To leave it all behind... ♪
妈没事吧
Is Mom okay?
你们这是干什么
What the hell is that?
睡眠窒息症的治疗曲
Singing for sleep apnea.
史丹佛睡眠临床研究中心诊断了所有人
Stanford Sleep Clinic. They diagnose everyone.
这课就是摇钱树 怎么了
The class is a cash cow. What's up?
你母亲...
About your mother...
我们得给她办理出院
I think we need to get her out of this hospital.
不是要给她转到康复中心了吗
Aren't they moving her to rehab?
这就表示 医院放弃治疗了
Which basically means they're throwing their hands up.
医生觉得她不会好转了吗
They don't think she'll get better?
我们得想想办法
We need to do something.
你可真顾家啊
Look at you getting involved.
我得走了
I gotta go.
爸
Dad.
我以前不顾家吗
You don't think I got involved?
我没保护你吗
That I didn't protect you?
-不觉得 爸 -你就是不知道而已
- No, Dad. I don't. - If you only goddamn knew.
我当然知道 我就是这么长大的啊
I do goddamn know. I was there.
化解矛盾 你确实做过
Did you diffuse things? Sure.
避免情况更恶劣 有时候吧
Did you stop shit from getting worse? Sometimes.
但你保护过我吗
But did you protect me?
谢谢你愿意见面
Well, thank you for agreeing to meet.
我就直接说重点了
I'll get right to the point.
这种官司 通常都是两败俱伤
There are only losers in procedures like these,
而最大的受害者就是孩子了
and the biggest ones, invariably, being the children.
我的建议是 共同监护权
So, my suggestion is that we agree to joint custody,
-可以... -不行
- one where-- - No.
-听我说完 -不行
- just hear me out, please. - No.
-先听我说完 -不行
- Hear me out. Hear me out. - No.
平常日跟你住
One where... weekdays with you...
-你开什么玩笑 -听我说完
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Hear me out.
-听我说完 -不行
- No, just hear me out. - No.
平常日跟你过
Weekdays with you.
周末跟我的委托人住 周六和周日
Weekends with my client, Saturdays and Sundays.
What?
你同意去治疗药瘾和酒瘾
You agree to seek treatment for drug and alcohol dependency
以及控制愤怒情绪
as well as anger management.
-你去死吧 -你又动怒了
- Fuck you. - Well, there you go.
这些事都会查出来 怀特夫人
These things will come up, Mrs. Wright.
-你这是威胁我吗 -这是事实
- Is that a threat? - That's a fact.
想夺走我的孩子 你做梦吧
You. You're not getting my boys.
还周六 周日
Not for a Saturday. Not for a Sunday.
一分钟都别想
Not for a fucking minute.
你真指望我会接受吗
Did you really expect me to accept this?
孩子们怎么样了
How are the boys doing?
我们不想闹上法庭
You know, we don't want this to go to court.
别想要什么共同监护权
There will be no joint custody.
你的武器一直都是保持沉默啊
I see silence continues to be your weapon of choice.
我花钱请你当摆设啊
Exactly what am I paying you for?
-这个提议很不错 -不
- It was actually a decent offer. - No.
如果打官司 真说不好结果 瑟莱丝特
There are so many possibilities should this go to court, Celeste...
会有很多负面影响
a lot of them bad.
-你说我们该赢 -确实
- You said we should win. - We should.
但我们也可能会输
But we could also lose.
对方的提议 对我们来说算是赢了
The offer we just got is a win in my opinion.
不可理喻
God!
还有...
There's also...
什么
What?
-怎么了 -你丈夫的死
- What? - Your husband's death.
肯定会问起此事
It will come up.
发给你 邦妮 简 蕾娜塔
一小时后 海滩见
该死
Shit.
法♥院♥会开抚养权听证会
There's gonna be a guardianship hearing.
我得出庭作证
I'm gonna have to testify,
所以我会成为攻击对象
and that means that I'm fair game.
-所有事 -该死 你说得没错
- On everything. - Fuck, you're right.
凯蒂很确信
And Katie is pretty much convinced that
警方在帮法伯尔
Farber is getting help from the police.
是吗
She is?
-不是吧 -天呐
- What? - Jesus Christ.
-这就是说 -天呐
- So, basically... - My God.
他替警方办事
He's an agent for them, and--
他们想问我什么都行
and I suppose they can ask me anything.
-宣誓之下 -对
- Under oath. - Yeah.
-天呐 -如果发现我说谎
- My God. - And if I get caught in like, a lie or something,
他们就能立案调查了
then they have a case.
你能行使"缄默权"吗
Can you just plead the Fifth?
不行 那样我会失去监护权 梅德琳
No, I'll lose my kids, Madeline.
没错
That's true.
他们还把你们列入证人席了
And they have this witness list with you.
你们都在证人名单上
You are all on the list.
怎么会找我们 我们是你这边的人
But why would they call us? We're on your side.
梅德琳 这就是故意挖坑让你跳
Madeline, please. It's a fucking perjury trap.
这是他们的伎俩
That's what they would do.
让我们出庭为瑟莱丝特的精神状态作证
They'd call us to the stand to testify to Celeste's fitness.
-对 -宣誓之下 他们会问
- Yeah... - Then under oath, they say,
"话说 佩里·怀特是怎么死的啊"
"By the way, how did Perry Wright fall down the stairs?"
-不是吧 -就是这样
- No. - Yes.
-可以这样操作吗 -可以
- Can they do that? - Yes.
那就坚持之前的说法
Okay, but then we just stick with our story.
那就是作伪证啊 亲
That's perjury, babe.
但那要先证明我们说谎了 他们不能...
Okay, but they'd have to prove we were lying. They can't--
也许证明不了
They probably can't.
如果能证明呢
What if they can?
我告诉你们是让你们做好心理准备
I'm just telling you this because we have to be prepared.
我们得团结一心
Look, we have to stick together.
我们坚持到这一步 都是靠一条心
That's the only way we've gotten this far.
坚持一条心 就不会有事
If we stick together, we'll be fine.
我们不会有事
We're gonna be fine.
再次谢谢你 他很喜欢你
Thank you again. He really likes you.
不客气
You're welcome.
有需要就找我
Any time. It's a pleasure.
还没睡呢
Still up?
还在玩平板电脑呢
And on your iPad, I see,
你晚上不该玩
which you're not supposed to have at night.
给我吧
Can I please have that?
谢谢
Thank you.
明早 我们跟麦克斯和乔希一起吃早饭
Listen, me and you are gonna have breakfast with Max and Josh in the morning.
我得去工作几个小时 但我会早点下班
I have to work for a few hours, but I'm gonna get off early,
我会到"捕鲸湾"找你们
and I'll meet you guys at Whaler's Cove...
下午什么时候吧
I don't know, sometime in the afternoon.
然后你 我 瑟莱丝特 还有双胞胎一起划独木舟
And then you, me, Celeste, and the boys are gonna go kayaking.
很棒
Cool.
这不是因为你犯错而奖励你
It's not a reward for bad behavior.
我就是觉得 既然你被停学了
I just figured... since you're suspended,
可以让你锻炼一下身体
I mean, we might as well get some exercise.
你喜欢科里吧
You like Corey. Right?
对 很喜欢
Yeah, I do.
-我也喜欢 -这就好
- Me too. - That's good.
我长大会像他吗
Am I gonna grow up to be like him?
像科里吗
Like Corey?
不 像我父亲
No. Like my-- my father.
不 绝对不会 宝贝
No. God, no, baby.
你会长成一个超级体贴
And you are gonna grow up to be the sweetest...
超级善良 超级帅
kindest... most handsome...
超级风趣有爱
funniest, loveliest...
最受欢迎的男子
adorable-est man.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表