剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
N--Not yet, no. I just...
我会告诉他们...
I will, I mean...
邦妮
Bonnie.
-能跟你聊聊吗 -好
- Could you talk for a second? - Sure.
事先声明...
This is in no way...
我并非想责怪你和内森
meant to blame you or Nathan at all, for that matter,
话虽如此 我...
but with that said, I--
我真觉得艾比盖尔该跟我住
I just feel strongly that Abigail come stay with me.
对 我满足不了她对母亲的需求
Yeah, she needs more than I can give her.
怎么了 你还好吧
What's going on? Are you okay?
我告诉过你了 我不好
No, I'm not okay. I told you I wasn't okay.
我对那件事耿耿于怀
I'm having a hard time with the whole thing.
我晚上有时会大汗淋漓地惊醒
Sometimes, I wake up at night in a sweat
心中惶惶不安
with this... feeling.
我们几个迟早会因此遭报应
It's gonna get us. It's gonna get us all.
你在说什么啊
What-- Who are you talking about?
我们撒的谎
The lie.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你以前很爱听这首歌♥
You used to like that song.
我以前还喜欢你给我口呢
I used to like to sit on your face, too.
以后你想都别想
You think that'll happen again?
你这是何苦啊
Give me one fucking reason.
我想要私人飞机
I wanted a Gulfstream.
你发什么疯
What the fuck?
你丢不丢人
Fucking pitiful.
欲望是人的天性 别大惊小怪
We're creatures of want. Jesus.
人人皆是如此 我们俩也不例外 尤其是你
You know, we are. Me, you... God, especially you.
你说什么
What?
-你发什么神经 -你再说一遍
- What the fuck are you doing? - What the fuck?
你闹什么
What are you doing?
你真是张口就来
Are you fucking kidding me?
我向你抱怨过不满足吗
Did I ever explain to you that I wanted more?
-我不知满足吗 -可我不满足
- Is that what I said to you? - Maybe I wanted more!
你给我滚下去
Just get the fuck out.
-下车 -别闹
- Please. - Please.
别发神经 赶紧开车吧
Just stop being dramatic and drive, will you?
My god, you're gonna blame me?
你还怪起我来了
You're gonna blame me?
Did I say I was blaming you?
你赔光我的钱 还想反咬我一口
Are you fucking gonna blame me while you lost my fucking money?
-我没有 我就是说... -滚下车
- I didn't say-- I'm just say-- - Get the fuck out of my car!
-无风不起浪 -这是我的车
- Nothing happens in a vacuum. - This is my fucking car.
-别歇斯底里 -滚下去
- Come on-- - Out of the fucking car!
苍天啊
My god!
别催了
My--
能不能体谅一下女人的难处
Will somebody give a woman a moment?
拿你没辙
Goddammit!
我并不抗拒回家住
I'm not resisting the idea of coming back here.
那就好
Well, that's a relief.
前提是 你不天天念叨让我上大学
As long as the main goal isn't trying to convince me to go to college.
我是想给你创造一个稳定的生活环境
The endgame is to move you into a stable environment
培养你审慎决策的能力
where your executive decision-making skills are nurtured.
巧舌如簧啊
That's a good one.
但我想指出一点
Can I just say one thing though?
你有点冲动草率 亲爱的
I think you're being rash, honey.
生活由一块块积木搭建而成
Life is a series of building blocks
唯有如此 你方可立足 茁壮成长
that you stand on and you grow on,
可你现在却将地基弃于不顾
and I feel like you are kicking the most fundamental building block,
将安身立命的教育基石弃如敝屣
which is education, right out from under you.
你之前还说家庭是地基呢
You used to claim that family was your most fundamental building block.
没错 家庭至关重要
Well, of course. It's very important.
那你还不是照样不管不顾吗
What, you just, like, kicked that one to the side?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你去年可是和剧团团长上♥床♥了
You were fucking the theater director last year, so...
哪壶不开提哪壶 艾比盖尔 别扯我
That's so inappropriate, Abigail and this is not about me.
Well, you're being really hypocritical,
and I'm just using the ref--
这是关乎你未来的大事
This is about you and your future.
埃德
Ed...
怎么了
What's going on?
我们俩在谈上大学的事
We were just talking about college.
是吗
Is that it?
我怎么听说 你睡了剧团团长
What's this about fucking a theater director?
不是 我...
No, I...
你听错了
You misheard that.
-你去哪里 -去检查下听力
- Where are you going? - To get my ears checked.
该死
Goddammit!
你之前说他不在家
You said he wasn't home!
-我们彼此早就认识了呀 -但以后...
- But we already know him. - No, but now you'll...
再见面 你们就是兄弟了
be meeting him as-- I mean, as brothers. That's--
我们本就是朋友 做兄弟会有什么改变吗
We're already friends. What difference does it make?
我也说不好
I don't know.
但我知道 他是我们的家人了
This is what I do know. He's part of your family now.
虽然家人并非时刻伴你左右 但是...
And, I mean, family isn't always everything, but...
家人高于一切
sometimes it is.
-爸爸是坏人吗 -不不不
- Is Daddy a bad person? - No. No, no, no.
你们的父亲卓尔不群 风流倜傥
Your daddy was a wonderful person. A beautiful person.
他也有脆弱的时候
He could be weak...
我们都一样
like we all can.
他也会犯错 但是
He could make mistakes, but your...
你们的父亲一表人才 事业有成
your daddy was a beautiful... wonderful man.
好吧
Okay...
谢谢你肯回来
Thank you for coming back.
我...
I...
我认真反省了一下
At best as I... fathom,
我实在想不通我为何出轨
and I cannot fathom what I've done, I...
此事责任在我
This was about me, and I...
我真的很抱歉 不是你的错
I'm so sorry. I-- This was not about you.
也许是我们俩的感情出了问题
Maybe about us as a couple.
我们该去做婚姻咨♥询♥
And I think we should get therapy.
行吧
Okay...
我就是想告诉你 这不是你的错
But I need you to know that this has nothing to do with you.
这是陈年往事了
This happened so long ago...
我并非对你厌倦了
and it has nothing to do with how much I love you
相反 我爱你至深
because I love you so much, and...
我就是听听你的想法
and I just need to know what you're thinking.
你居然对我保密
That you would... keep the secret that you kept
不告诉我佩里是齐格的父亲
about Perry and Ziggy.
你居然会对我不忠
That you would be unfaithful.
你居然还告诉了艾比盖尔
That you would tell Abigail about it.
我一时心软 就坦白了
I know. That is-- That happened in a moment of weakness.
什么时候
When?
去年
Last year.
她都知道一年了
So she's known a year?
我的女儿
My daughter,
虽是继女 但我真的视她为亲生骨肉
and yes, I do think of her as a daughter,
她都知道一年了
has known this for a year?
对 抱歉 我犯了大错
Yes, I'm sorry, I fucked up. I...
我愿不惜一切弥补过失
But I'm gonna do anything I can to fix it.
-克洛伊知道吗 -不
- Does Chloe know? - No!
当然不知道
No, of course not.
-你怎能肯定 -不 埃德 我保证
- How can you be so sure? - No, Ed, I promise you,
她真不知情 对不起 她...
she doesn't know. I'm so sorry, she...
这不是你的错 是我的错 我们的婚姻出了问题
Look, this just isn't about you. It's about me. This is about us.
哪还有什么"我们"
When you say "us," what...
"我们"两字 从何说起啊
I mean, what-- what d-- what does that even mean?
既然夫妻之间都做不到坦诚相待
'Cause it can't mean honesty. Right?
满口谎言 缺乏信任
It can't mean truth or--or trust.
你我之间也不互诉衷肠
I mean, it can't mean you and me confiding in each other,
所以 哪还有什么"我们"
so what--what's "us"?
你想知道我的想法 那你听好
You asked me what I'm thinking. I'll tell you.
我们俩结束了
I think we're done.
我真的很感激你能来 妈
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表