剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Dad never makes you laugh.
而你好像对他满腹怒气
And you seem mad at him.
我没对他满腹怒气
Well, I am not mad at him. Okay?
那你生谁的气
Who are you mad at?
没有人
Nobody.
那是谁啊
Who was that?
我还是很想他 无法停止地想念
I still miss him. I don't think it's ever gonna stop.
你上次让我出去约会时
When you talked to me about dating again,
我感觉是一种侮辱
it felt like an affront.
甚至荒谬至极
Like, preposterous, even.
我只想要他
I only want him.
我来换个新方法
I'd like to try something.
回想一下他对你实施的一次家暴
Think back to one of the times he was abusing you.
他们公♥司♥圣诞派对后 壁橱那次
The time in the closet after his office Christmas party.
你闭上眼 回想那段记忆
I want you to close your eyes to replay that incident.
-拜托 别让我... -这点很重要 试一下吧
- Please, don't ask me-- - It's important. Can you try?
你闭上眼
I want you to close your eyes.
回想那段记忆
To replay the incident.
你再把一个好闺蜜放在你的位置上
Now, I want you to put a close friend in your place.
就梅德琳吧
Let's make it Madeline.
-把当时的你想象成梅德琳 -抱歉 我没法...
- Put Madeline there instead of you. - Excuse me, I can't--
想象成是梅德琳
Let's make it Madeline.
住手
No!
不行 住手
No! No!
梅德琳活该被打吗
Did Madeline deserve that?
梅德琳该继续维持那段婚姻吗
Should Madeline stay in that relationship?
外套
Jacket?
谢谢
Thank you.
今天求放过啊
Not today.
好了
All right.
-我靠 -请站在一边 女士
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Step over here please, ma'am.
平举双臂
Arms like an airplane.
我的天
My God.
戈登
Gordon...
搞毛吗
What the fuck?
太操蛋了
What the fuck!
我会被保释出去
I'll be out on bond, so...
-告诉我详情 -我
- Talk to me! - I...
我下了重注去做空...
I made a big bet to short some stock with...
索尔·霍夫曼公♥司♥的股票
Saul Hoffman's company.
派德洛 我好像跟你说过
Phederol, I think I told you about them,
-抗凝血制药公♥司♥ -抗凝血药物
- it's the anti-coagulant. - The anti-coagulant.
药物结果不是失败了吗
So? I thought that was a bust?
没错
It was. My--
而我早知道了
which I knew, but...
可其他人不知道
no one else did.
靠
Fuck.
药物测试结果失败了
So, then the test results completely tanked,
所以我开始做空该公♥司♥股票
so I started shorting big time.
干这事要坐牢吗
Do you have to do time for that?
天呐 我的天
My God. My God.
是这样
Okay. Listen...
还有雪上加霜的事
That's not the worst of it.
什么
What?
我押上牧场了
I kind of bet the ranch.
我们的牧场
Our ranch.
这将是一起民事诉讼
There's gonna be civil lawsuits to follow that.
年底之前 我们会宣告破产
We stand to be broke by the end of the year,
也许不用等到年底
and it might even be sooner.
打住 等下
Hold on. Hold on.
慢着 我...
Hold on. I don't--
你听我说
Listen, listen, listen.
艾玛贝拉不会有事 警方动不了她的信托基金
Amabella's gonna be okay. They can't touch her trust.
-这种基金无法撤回 -但我什么都没签
- It's irrevocable. - But I didn't sign anything.
-我什么都没做 -我知道
- I didn't do anything. - No, no, I know.
I know you didn't.
他们不能动我的钱
My money is safe.
我知道你什么都没做
I know you didn't, all right,
但这是夫妻共有财产
but it's community property.
艾玛贝拉的信托基金...
Amabella's trust is-- is--
妈蛋 太操蛋了
Fuck! Goddammit!
戈登
Gordon...
我可不接受倾家荡产
I'm not gonna not be rich.
-我不会让你... -我在想...
- I'm not gonna have you-- - Listen, I was thinking that--
这也许是件好事
This-- This could be like a positive thing.
人生总是有起有落...
You know, that-- that-- like, there are chapters of life--
老娘可不接受倾家荡产
I will not not be rich.
他很聪敏
He's really smart.
而且他这个人一点也不装
I don't think there's much faking it to him.
他就是那种"展示自己真实一面"的人
He's very... think "what you see is what you get."
但他跟正常人不太一样 他..
He's weird, though. He's like...
好像有些社交障碍
maybe Aspergery or something.
就是感觉...
Like, there's just something...
我说不上来 我第一次遇见这样的人
I don't know. I've never really met anyone like him.
有些人会故意伪装成这样
They fake that sometimes, you know.
-伪装有社交障碍吗 -对
- What? Having Asperger's? - Yeah.
-这样就能肆无忌惮得罪人了 -邦妮
- Get away with saying dumb shit. - Bonnie.
-妈 -宝贝女儿
- Mom. - Hey, baby.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
惊喜吧
Surprise.
你丈夫联♥系♥了我
Your husband called me.
什么
What?
你没资格这么做
You had no right.
对错不重要 重点是我很担忧
It's not about being right. It's about being scared.
-担忧什么 -我怕失去你
- Scared of what? - Of losing you.
内森 如果你害怕失去我
Nathan, if you're scared of losing me,
那怎么不跟我沟通啊
why don't you try talking to me?
你都不理我 我天天热脸贴你冷屁♥股♥啊
I fucking tried, and you know it. I've tried.
你自己清楚
You know that.
我和梅德琳离婚后 我很受伤
You know what, it fucked me up some when my marriage to Madeline ended.
离婚会给人带来创伤
Divorce creates trauma.
你以为执子之手与子偕老 然而事实却非如此
Think something is gonna go on forever and it doesn't.
然后双方撕破脸 你...
Then you're on the other side of it, and you just--
你信仰的一切 就此崩塌
you don't really trust the ground underneath your feet.
我一直都很清楚
I've never lost sight of the fact
婚姻不易
that marriage is fragile.
说散就散
That it can all go away.
而你
And you...
我不知道你的魂去哪了
I don't know where you've gone,
反正不在这里了
but you're not here.
他进监狱了 可能会坐牢
He's in prison, and he might stay in fucking prison,
他害我们倾家荡产了
and he's lost all our money.
也许他能出来几天
Maybe he gets out, what, for days?
-什么 -直到他们.. 没错
- What? What? - Until they fucking-- Yes!
他败尽家业 也包括我的钱 我们身无分文了
He's lost fucking everything. My money too! His money.
过来 过来
Okay, okay, come here, come here.
不不 我们不能进去
No, no, no, we can't go in there.
我们不进去
We're not going in there.
亲 这真是晴天霹雳
Babe, this is a disaster.
我太惨了
My God!
天呐 这个混♥蛋♥让我一夜回到解放前
My God! This fucker put me back in the hole.
这个混♥蛋♥让我一夜回到解放前
This fucker put me back in the hole.
我又过回悲惨的童年了
This is my fucking childhood.
我打拼这么多年 就是为了摆脱贫穷的过去
This is everything I've worked to get out of.
我当时还看到昆兰了
And then Quinlan was there,
-说真的 -什么
- and I am telling you... - What?
她好像一直在监视
I think she's been watching,
她好像跟警方告密了
and she, like, tipped somebody off.
这是什么意思 不是联调局来抓人吗
What do you mean? I thought it was the FBI.
那谁跟联调局告的密啊
Well, but then who the fuck is tipping them off?
联调局为什么连我的电脑也拿走了
And why is the FBI taking my fucking computer?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表