剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
-我肯定 -谢谢妈妈
- I promise you that. - Thanks, Mom.
我爱你
I love you.
爱你 内森
亲爱的
Baby?
他在医院
He's at the hospital...
守夜
sitting vigil.
他想让我们休息一下
He wanted us to take a break.
真好
Sweet.
我以前是在保护你
I was protecting you.
至少我以为是
Or so I thought.
我尽我所能了 维持家庭和睦
Best way I could. By keeping the peace.
没事了 爸
It's okay, Dad.
你肯定觉得我很软弱
I know how weak I must seem to you.
但我只是尽我所能平息她的怒火
But I was just trying to do whatever I could to make the rage go away.
为了你
For you.
也为了我自己
And for me.
-好 -也为了她
- Okay. - And for her.
她今天下午开口说话了
She started to talk this afternoon.
咕哝了几句
To mumble.
我一开始不知道她想说什么
I had no idea what she was trying to say.
她说了很多遍 我最后才听懂
She tried and she tried and finally, I got it.
她说什么了
What'd she say?
她说你溺水了
She said you're drowning.
有时候 她的预感很准
Sometimes, the things she feels and sees turn out to be right,
我开始担心了
and now I'm worried.
爸
Dad...
到底怎么了
What's going on?
我去看一下斯凯
I'm just gonna go check on Skye.
奶奶为什么要这么做
Why is Grandma doing this?
因为她应该是担心
Because I think she's-- she's worried that...
我还是没有走出丧夫之痛
that I'm still sad over missing your daddy,
她...
and-- and she...
她觉得我的悲痛
she thinks that my sadness isn't...
不利于
always...
你们的健康成长
good for you two.
她觉得你们跟她生活一段时间
So she thinks it would be better if you lived with her...
这样可以让我治愈心灵创伤
for a while, while I get over my sadness.
你也这么想吗
Do you think that?
不 我当然不认同了
No. I do not think that.
我不知道那个心理医生会问些什么
So, I don't know what kind of questions this doctor's gonna ask,
但如果她问你们
but if she asks you...
更想跟谁一起生活
who you would prefer to live with...
你们要说想在这里生活 这点很重要
then it's really important that you say you wanna live here.
因为她很可能会告诉法官
'Cause she might tell the judge?
没错 她也许会告诉法官
Exactly. She might tell the judge.
我们要说不喜欢奶奶吗
Well, shall we say we don't like Grandma?
不 别这么说
No, don't say that.
我们可以保护你
We can protect you.
对
Yeah.
你想让我们怎么说 我们都照说
We can say whatever you want us to say.
听我说
Listen to me.
你们不用保护我
You do not need to protect me.
懂吗
All right?
你们只要说出实话
You just have to... tell the truth.
说你们想住在这里就好
That you want to live here.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
好好休息吧 明天还要出去
Now get good sleep. Big day tomorrow.
-晚安 妈妈 -晚安
- Good night, Mom. - Good night.
晚安
Good night.
小甜心
Hey, Sweet Pea.
我今天怎么不用上学啊
How come I'm not at school?
宝贝 我说过了
Sweetie, I told you.
齐格 麦克斯和乔希
Ziggy and Max and Josh
今天跟他们的妈妈一起玩
are having their special day with their moms,
我就心想 "等一下
and I thought, "Well, wait a minute!
我们也来个母女时光吧"
Let's us have a mother-daughter day."
这是因为我们破产了吧
This is because we're broke, isn't it?
-我们得搬走 -不 艾玛贝拉
- And we have to move. - No, Amabella.
这是因为我想陪你一天
It's 'cause I wanted to spend the day with you.
宝贝 不是一切都跟钱有关
Sweetie, everything isn't about money.
确实有关 但钱不是一切
Well, it is, but it isn't.
人心才最重要
What matters is... this.
你的家人 朋友
Your family, your friends...
等你准备好了
Now, when you're ready...
看谁先跑到泳池 一起跳进去
I will race you to that pool, we will dive in,
好好玩一天
and we will have so much fun!
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
你别担心
Don't worry.
你和埃德还有其它打算吗
Do you and Ed have another plan?
目前没有
No, not yet.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I was thinking?
他喜欢打高尔夫 我也该学一下
He loves to golf, so maybe I'll learn to golf.
培养一个共同爱好
Something we can do together.
妈 你打什么高尔夫 你不喜欢高尔夫
Mom, why would you want to golf? You hate golf.
没错 但婚姻就是这样 同舟共济
True. But I took a vow. For better or worse.
你都吃到脸上了
All right, it's all over your face.
才没有 没事
No, it's not! It's fine!
玛丽·路易斯
Mary Louise.
梅德琳
Madeline.
这是我女儿 艾比盖尔
This is my daughter, Abigail.
这是玛丽·路易斯·怀特
This is Mary Louise Wright.
你就是要去上大学那个吧
You must be the one who's off to college.
我能说几句吗
Can I say something?
-当然了 -你这样太不厚道了
- Of course. - What you're doing is indecent.
想把人家孩子从妈妈身边抢走
Trying to take those boys away from their mother--
幸会 艾比盖尔
Very nice to meet you, Abigail.
你是不是有病啊
What's wrong with you?
她心理不正常
She's psycho.
你就来吧
Please, just go. Just...
摸我
touch me.
-科里 来吧 -你确定吗
- Corey, please. - Y-You sure?
天呐
My god!
你倒过来了 你怎么过去的啊
You're upside down. How'd you get over there?
你遭遇了强♥奸♥
Well, you suffered a trauma.
心灵上没那么容易恢复
It's gonna take some time.
我就是觉得你们那时...
I just think it's amazing that you were...
还能享鱼水之欢 真行啊
still able to enjoy sex all that time.
尽管发生这么多操蛋的事
You know, despite everything.
生活就是一团乱麻
Yep, it's pretty fucked up.
放我下来 放下我
Put me down! Put me down!
把我放下来 科里
Put me down, Corey!
-我家孩子太想念这样的陪伴了 -天呐
- My boys miss this. - My god.
该我了
My turn again!
我该去拯救一下他吗
Should I go save him?
好了 孩子们 放手吧
All right, boys, let's go!
可以出发了吗
You ready?
他们太想念这样的陪伴了
They miss this so much.
你就别再担心我了
I want you to stop worrying about me.
考虑一下自己吧
And start thinking about you.
斯凯为你做了这个小玩意儿
Skye made this for you.
但你说得对 我目前确实不好过
You are right, though, I'm going through a rough moment.
但你了解我 我会挺过去
But you know me, I'll... figure it out.
怎么了 妈
What, Mama?
杀了我
K-Kill me.
天呐 天呐 你真棒
My god! My god, you're so good.
两杯"布鲁克林" 谢谢
Two Brooklyns, please.
托丽
Tori.
-妈妈 -大海 你好啊
- Mommy! - Hello, ocean!
你好啊
Hello!
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表