剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
我前段时间和朋友们聚了聚
You know, the other day, I was with some friends,
她们的儿子跟你们父亲根本没法比
and, their sons were not a patch on your dad.
没有可比性
Not a patch.
我当时怒火中烧 怒不可遏
Just-- I felt so angry. Angry!
她们资质平庸
You know, that their mediocre,
身材走样 早早秃顶
spindly, pudgy, balding,
事业无成的儿子们都还活着
middle- management sons-- still alive--
而我家佩里却...
and my Perry... My Perry...
我就有股大吼的冲动
I just-- felt just-- I wanted to scream.
你们猜我♥干♥了什么
So you know what I did?
-什么 -我还真大吼了
- What? - I did scream.
想听听看吗
Wanna hear?
好
Okay.
玛丽·路易斯 玛丽·路易斯 快停下
Mary Louise! Mary Louise! Mary Louise, please.
我的悲痛吵到你了吗
What, my grief is too loud for you?
-瑟莱丝特 是我大意了 -你吓到孩子们了
- Celeste. I should be more discrete. - Just-- Just-- The boys!
我们就该大吼
We should scream.
我们就该哭天抢地 捶胸顿足 撕扯头发
We should scream and beat our breasts and--and tear our hair.
你难道不恼恨吗
Don't you feel angry?
不吗
You don't?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真是太孤独了
I feel so, so alone.
我们当时全凭本能 就想救她
We were like animals. We-- We had to save her.
我们
We--
我体内的每个细胞都在叫嚣
It was like every instinct inside of me told me that she was--
我们要是不帮她 他就会杀了她
he was gonna kill her if we didn't help her.
而且
And...
我感觉他想继续打她 踢她
I thought he was gonna crush her or kick her ribs in or...
我不知道他还会做出什么事
I didn't know what he was gonna do.
他... 我和雷娜塔抓住了他 然后...
And then, he-- Renata or... me, we grabbed him, and then...
然后他掐住了简的脖子
then he grabbed Jane by the neck.
大概是这样
Yeah....
抱歉
I'm sorry.
一个个来
In your own time...
瞧仔细了
take a good look.
不
No!
杀了你这个混♥蛋♥
Fucking kill you!
不
No!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
瑟莱丝特
Celeste?
你没事吧
You all right?
你没事吧 亲爱的
You all right, dear?
-没事 -又做恶梦了
- Yeah. - Another nightmare?
是吗
Yes?
没事了
It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事了
It's all right.
你要杀了谁
So... who are we planning to kill?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表