剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
还记得我们小时候唱的歌♥吗
You know that song that we used to sing when we were little,
《舞出彩虹》
"The Rainbow Connection"?
里面歌♥词说 彩虹都是幻象
There's a line in it, they talk about rainbows are illusions.
然后
And then...
还有一句歌♥词 提到说
there's another line, and it goes on, and it says that, that--
"谁说愿望都会成真
"Who said every wish would be granted...
什么如果你希望在辰星之上"
would be-- if you wish on a morning star."
你们记得吗
Do you remember that?
就是这部分让我觉得
But this is the part that I thought...
这是因为"有人这么想
Is that "somebody thought of that...
然后就有人信了
Then someone believed them.
瞧瞧如今的结果..."
And look what it's done..."
我们得告诉孩子们
We have to tell the children that-- that--
人生就是一场春秋大梦 不如意之事十有八♥九♥
life is an illusion and things don't work out sometimes,
不能对孩子们有所保留
and that-- and-- you can't tell them part of the truth.
你得告诉孩子们全部事实
You have to tell them the whole truth.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not picking up.
她这是完全精神崩溃了吗
Is this a full blown breakdown or something? I mean--
你就不能上去帮她解一下围吗 埃德
Too much to get up there and help her, Ed?
她毕竟是你老婆啊
She's your fucking wife.
多谢提醒 瑟莱丝特
Well, thanks for the tip, Celeste.
也许我们俩可以找时间去喝杯咖啡
Maybe we could get coffee, you and me,
你可以把我不知道的事都告诉我
and you could fill me in on whatever else I've missed.
他不会知道了...
You don't think he knows about...
不会
No.
他人呢
Where is he?
不知道
I don't know.
他要搬出去了吗
Is he moving out?
他还没打包
Well, he hasn't packed his things yet.
我听说
Well, I heard...
你今晚的发言了
about your speech tonight.
你能给我拿点红酒过来吗
Can you get me some wine?
他会回来
He'll be back.
谢谢你安慰我 宝贝
Thank you, honey.
-你干什么呢 -我的天
- What are you doing? - Sweet Jesus!
你吓我一跳
You gave me such a fright.
我就老实说了
Well... Okay, I won't lie.
我最近睡眠不好
I have been having trouble sleeping of late
我想来你这里找几片安♥眠♥药♥
and so I thought you might have a little helper or two.
你在翻我东西
You're snooping.
你有好多药啊
You have quite an impressive array.
你还是另寻住处吧
I think it's probably best if you find another place.
瑟莱丝特 我跟你是一条心
Celeste, I am on your side.
你嘴上一直这么说
So you keep saying.
维柯丁
Vicodin.
这种类鸦♥片♥药可不能随便乱吃啊
You have to be so careful of these opioids, dear.
我有时会需要
Sometimes I needed it.
为了缓解疼痛
For the pain.
我被他狠踢之后 会吃药缓解
Like when after he kicked me.
我这次也跟你玩得很愉快
I had a really good time again.
我不会亲你
I'm not gonna try and kiss you.
但我想给你一个晚安拥抱
But I would like to give you a goodnight hug.
这样可以吗
How does that sound?
当然可以
That sounds great.
-好 -好别扭的拥抱
- Okay. - This is a weird hug.
我们触碰彼此了
We're touching.
-我脸红了 -感觉如何
- I'm blushing. - How's it going?
我们在跳舞吗 这是目的吗
Are we dancing? Is that-- Is that what this is?
你的小阴谋就是为了跟我跳舞吗
Is that your secret scheme? To get me to dance with you?
那样还真不错呢
It's really good idea, yeah.
我没那么有心机 但没错
I'm not that smooth, but yeah,
如果你想跳舞 那我们就跳吧
I guess we could dance if you want to dance, sure.
小美人
Hey, Sparkles.
我就是打来跟你说晚安
I'm just calling to say good night.
但估计你已经睡了
But you've probably already gone to bed.
我睡不着
I'm having a little trouble sleeping.
我本希望你能帮我入眠
And I was hoping you could help me.
但看来我只能靠自己了
But I guess I'm on my own.
其实也不是
Though not really.
我可以闭上眼
I can just close my eyes and...
想象你在这里
and pretend that you're here.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
爱你
Love you.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表