剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
我在梦里勒他 把他举起来 我...
I was strangling him. I was lifting him up, and I--
我...
I--
画面太暴♥力♥了 我...
It was... beyond disturbing, and I-I...
一种兴奋感油然而生
a little exhilarating.
你把自己当冷血动物看待吗
Is that-- Do you see yourself as a monster?
我就是觉得...
I guess I still feel...
-这事怪我 -什么事
- responsible. - For...?
他意外坠亡一事
For the accident.
如果早点离开他
I mean, if I'd left him when I should have--
我们那晚就不会在一起了
We should have never been together that night,
他可能现在还活着
and he might still be alive.
而我偏偏选在那一晚离开他
That I chose that night of all nights to leave him
告诉他...
and to tell him and...
即使人已亡故 却还是阴魂不散
Even in death, his message lives on.
-什么阴魂不散 -他生前对你的影响 让你怪罪自己
- What message? - That you're to blame.
永远都是你的错
You're always to blame.
而错不在你
You're not.
你出去社交吗
Are you getting out?
-你有跟谁约会吗 -没有
- Are you seeing anyone? - No.
我感情这方面枯萎了吧
That part of me is still dead, I suppose.
首先 我要让两个孩子的生活重回正轨
First thing's first: get the boys' lives back on track,
这才是首要之事
that's the priority.
孩子们见母亲重展笑颜 心情自然会好
Seeing their mom happy could help there.
你是说 我只有找到一个男人
So, you're saying for my life to go on successfully,
-日子才能过得舒心吗 -不是
- I need to be with a man? - No.
但掌控自己找一个男人的选择权 就是
But the freedom to be with one, maybe.
你还是已婚 瑟莱丝特 而你丈夫去世了
You're still married, Celeste, and the husband is dead.
你去哪儿了
Where've you been?
我说了 我去跑步了
I told you I was running.
那是两小时前了 我一直打给你
That was like two hours ago, I've been calling you.
抱歉
Sorry.
亲爱的
Honey.
我以为你可能就是不喜欢塔霍湖
I just thought it might be that you hated Tahoe,
但我们都回来了...
but since we've been back...
别这样了
Come on.
我需要一些空间 内森 我说过了
I need some space, Nathan. I told you.
别来烦我了
Just let it be.
水族馆里 我最喜欢它了
He's my favorite in the whole aquarium.
这是一只红章鱼 你们瞧
It's a red octopus, and watch.
它慢慢靠近那条海带
The closer he gets to the kelp,
它就会变色伪装 将自己融入环境
he'll change his color so that he camouflages with his environment.
-真帅 -你们看见了吗
- Cool. - Look. You see him right now?
-是 -它变色了
- Yeah. - He's changing color.
给你们科普一个章鱼小知识啊
You guys want to know a fun fact about octopus?
-好 -有些惊悚
- Yeah! - It's kinda weird.
-你们有心理准备吗 -有
- You can handle it? - Yeah.
雌性章鱼 体内含有毒液
Okay, females contain deadly venom,
有时 雌性章鱼会在交♥配♥后
and sometimes, they'll kill and they'll eat the males
杀掉并吃掉雄性章鱼
after they mate with them.
确实奇葩
I know.
为什么越美丽的东西 就越危险呢
Why is it the prettier something is, the more dangerous?
比如特别艳丽的蛇 蜘蛛
Like with snakes and spiders.
问得好 但我也不知道原因
That's a great question. I wish I knew the answer to that.
-你们等一下 -你很有洞察力
- One second, okay? - You're so observant.
有时 颜色鲜艳是一种警示
Sometimes, pretty colors are to give a fair warning
这样其它动物就会知道 要保持安全距离
so other animals know they need to keep a safe distance.
现在知道了吧
There you go.
最近好吗
How you doing?
很好 你呢
Good. You?
不是很好 邦妮有事
Not really, no. Bonnie.
她有些精神恍惚
I mean, she's gone missing in mental action.
说实话 都持续一整个夏天了
The whole summer, truth be told.
我能...
Hey, man, could I--
我能请你帮个忙吗
could I ask you a big favor?
你能找她吃顿饭聊聊吗
Could you maybe take her out to lunch?
你比我更懂怎么跟女人聊天
Listen, you've always been better to talking to women than I have
你都搞定梅德琳了 这一点就甩我几条街了
and, you know, you certainly got Madeline in a way I never could.
也许你能让她打开心扉
I mean, I think you might be able to get her to open up.
你是"妇女之友"
You know, you have your little way.
我总是热脸贴冷屁♥股♥ 啥都问不出
All I'm getting is pushback at every turn.
讲真 如果我这么懂女人心
I swear to God, if I signed up for this bullshit,
我就不会和梅梅离婚了
I'd still be with Maddie.
-别误会 我不是... -没事
- I mean-- I don't mean-- - No, no.
是这样 内森
Look, Nathan...
我不是婚姻专家 "知心大姐"
I'm no expert on marriage or anything.
这么说吧
I mean, something tells me
如果你来找你前妻的老公
if you're seeking out the husband of your ex-wife to, like,
来开导你现任妻子...
lead the communication charge with your new one...
你为什么总是这么毒舌
Why do you always have to be so snide?
我不是故意毒舌
I don't mean to be snide.
对 你并非有意 你天生就是毒舌
No, you don't mean to be, it just comes natural.
你就是个"毒舌妇"
It's like you're a snide fuck.
你天生就这样 就是个"毒舌妇"
That's what you are. You're a snide fuck.
内森 与其总想着跟邦妮谈开
You know, Nathan, maybe instead of just talking to Bonnie,
你不如投其所好
you should embrace some of her interests.
-投其所好 -是啊
- Her interests? - Yeah.
她都不肯投入我的怀抱
She won't even let me embrace her.
-好吧 -你就是毒舌
- Okay. - Yeah, you're snide.
-你这个"毒舌妇" -我没有
- You're a snide fuck. - What?
-随你吧 -别这样啊
- Whatever. - Come on.
"毒舌妇"
Snide fuck.
你好
Hello.
-克莱恩太太 -朱丽叶
- Mrs. Klein? - Juliette.
亲爱的 我停车呢 你能...
Hey, honey. I'm pulling in. Can you--
稍等
can--wait.
稍等片刻 还在吗
Hold on one second. Hold on--Hello?
这就是彬彬有礼的下场
This is why I talk about being nice.
我听不到...
Hey. No, I can't--
你意下如何
What do you think?
风景迷人
I love the view.
抱歉 我在打电♥话♥
Sorry, I'm on the phone.
我也以为塔霍湖之旅能帮她排解愁绪呢
Yeah, I thought Tahoe was supposed to be about decompression too,
但她似乎神游到火星了
but she seems like she's on Mars.
-她是不是吸毒了 -打断一下
- Maybe she's using. - Excuse me.
稍等
Yeah, just a second.
我好懊悔
And I am beating myself up
当初就不该称赞简的刘海
that I told Jane I liked her bangs.
你理一下我们 好吗
Can you get off the phone, please?
我一会儿打给你
Let me call you back.
有事吗
Yeah, what can I do for you?
我不得不承认
I mean, I can't deny it.
♪我的居所 我的家 ♪
♪ It's my house and I live here ♪
很好 保持住
Good, right there.
♪ 我的居所 我的家♪
♪ It's my house and I live here ♪
真上镜 低垂目光 很好
Beautiful, come on down. Good.
眼睛看这边 真美
Eyes up this way. Gorgeous.
我真受不了摆拍的女性美照
I'm so tired of those shots of women.
女性有力量
I mean, they're in power, right?
财权在握又庄重娴静 简直胡扯
They own banks and they're all, like, demure. Bullshit.
背对大海
Back to the ocean.
这是干什么
What's all this?
女性力量主题摄影
The photoshoot. Women in power.
还以为只拍工作照就行了
I thought they wanted just, office shots.
不 居家照和工作照都要
No, they're doing house and, office.
这身打扮很亮眼
You look nice.
很好 看镜头
Here we go. Look at me.
她绩点3.8
So she has a 3.8 GPA,
还参与过人口贩卖♥♥相关的慈善工作
and she has done charity work with human trafficking.
她马上就要去实习了
She also has an internship coming up--
斯坦福录取率不到百分之十
Stanford has an admit rate of under ten.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表