剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
普林斯顿和威廉姆斯学院也很难进
Princeton and Williams the same,
而你们两位也不是校友
and since she doesn't have legacy going for her--
她申请的这几所大学该偷着乐才是
Any of these schools would be lucky to have her.
她是个出色的录取苗子
She's an excellent candidate--
-不只是苗子... -亲爱的
- Candidate is, I think, the wrong-- - Honey.
别打断我 她绩点3.8
What? Don't "honey" me. She has a 3.8 GPA.
高考成绩1350分
She has a 1350 on her SATs,
但肯定会提分
but we're gonna get that number up
因为我们给她请了家教 依我看...
because she has private tutoring coming up, so I feel--
我根本不想上大学
I don't even want to go to college.
她就是太紧张了
I mean, she's just-- she's just nervous.
-这不是她的本意 -我真这么想
- She doesn't mean that. - I do mean it.
我不想上大学
I don't want to go to college.
说出来简直如释重负
It feels so good to say that out loud.
艾比盖尔 亲爱的 你得上大学
Okay, Abigail, honey. You're going to college.
地球日益衰竭 妈
The planet is dying, Mom,
这种时候谁还有心思学戏剧啊 别逗了
but God forbid I don't study Lysistrata? It's bullshit.
你知道大学生整天做什么吗
Do you know what kids do at college?
酗酒做♥爱♥ 还想变性
They drink. They fuck. They mull over a sex change.
我才不上大学
I'm not going.
-你必须上大学 -我不去
- All right, you're going to college. - I'm not going.
我不要上大学
I'm not going to college.
你要想去 自己去好了
If you wanna go, you know, you should go.
你该去上大学
You should go to college.
我的确爱博关注
No, I know how to make any situation about me.
但此事不同
This is not that.
-此事关乎你的未来 艾比盖尔 -艾比
- This is about you and your future, Abigail. - Abby.
-我就不去 -真抱歉
- I'm not going. - I'm so sorry.
她去哪儿了
Where did she go?
我...
I--
-你早就知情吗 -不知道 我发誓
- Did you know about this? - No, I swear.
你整个夏天都和她在塔霍湖共处
You were with her all summer in Tahoe,
-居然对此一无所知吗 -梅德琳 我真不知情
- and you knew nothing about this? - Madeline, I didn't know.
那邦妮呢
And what about Bonnie?
她早知道艾比不打算读大学了吗
Did she know about this "fuck college" plan?
邦妮离开了
Bonnie's left the building.
莫名其妙
Unbelievable.
她要是不读大学
You know if she doesn't go to college,
这辈子就毁了
she won't have a life.
以后只能去快餐店打工
She'll just be serving Big Macs and French fries, and that'll be her life.
-你想看着她堕落吗 内森 -别说了 别吵我大吼大叫
- Is that what you want for her, Nathan? - Stop, stop. Stop yelling at me.
-别朝我吼 -怎么了
- Stop yelling at me. - What?
-你也有责任啊 -是吗
- You know you bear some responsibility here, right? - I do?
-你是她爸 -行吧
- You're her father. - Okay.
她已经高三了
This is her senior year,
正值人生的重要转折点
she's on the cusp of her life,
-你带她去了趟塔霍湖 就全毁了 -别
- and you let it go all to shit in Tahoe! - Don't--
你打我 你怎么能打我
You just hit me. You just hit me.
你欠打
Because you deserve it!
讲真 埃德 她不读大学 能去干什么呢
But honestly, Ed, if she doesn't go to college, what's she gonna do?
做销♥售♥吗
Go into retail?
我一会儿打给你
Let me call you right back.
玛丽·路易斯
Mary Louise?
-梅梅 -你好 梅德琳
- Maddie. - Madeline. Hello.
这是什么情况啊
What's going on?
我想在这儿租个小公♥寓♥
Well, I thought I might look for a small flat here in town,
方便照看孙子们
so that I could help out with the boys
但又不想太碍事
but not quite be so underfoot.
好吧
I see.
-你在这里工作吗 -对
- Do you work here? - Yes.
你负责房♥屋出租吗
Do you handle rentals?
对 我和奥伦都负责这块业务
I do, actually. Oren and I both do, yes.
你穿了高跟鞋啊
I see you're wearing heels.
对
Yes.
奥伦 让我和怀特太太单独聊聊吧
Oren, do you mind if I just have a minute with Mrs. Wright?
没问题
Of course not.
她业务能力很强
You're in wonderful hands.
谢谢你
Thank you.
玛丽·路易斯 我知道你还没走出丧子之痛
Mary Louise, I realize that you're still grieving,
你一直心如刀割
and that you've been through a tremendous amount of heartbreak,
但我很不满你之前的说话态度
but I don't care for the way you spoke to me before.
你无端朝我发泄 我很无辜
It was rude, and I didn't deserve it.
没错 我道歉
No, you didn't. I apologize.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
其实 真不关你的事
The truth is, it had nothing to do with you.
我当年在寄宿学校有个好朋友
When I was in boarding school, I had-- I had a best friend,
反正我傻傻拿她当朋友
or so I thought,
可她其实心肠歹毒
who revealed herself to be quite treacherous,
深深伤害了我
and, caused me a lot of pain.
她也身材娇小
So... she was just an itty-bitty little thing
性格大大咧咧
with a big, bubbly personality that...
但表象背后
was designed to hide...
隐藏着蛇蝎心肠
that she was utterly vapid inside.
你令我想起了她
You remind me so much of her
所以我就拿你泄气了
that I suppose I punish you for that.
我不该那样 对不起
That's wrong of me, and I apologize.
-奥伦 -来了 抱歉
- Oren. - Yes. Sorry.
-奥伦会帮上你 -好
- I'm sure Oren will address all of your concerns. - Okay.
我们刚才说到哪儿了
Where did we leave it?
画风大概很诡异吧
That probably looked weird.
是啊
Yeah.
你有社交障碍吗
Are you on the spectrum?
你呢
Are you?
我...
I'm--
有可能
Yeah, most likely.
我应该没有 但是
Well, I don't think I am, but--
忠告 最好别在公共场所肆无忌惮
A little advice, you probably don't wanna act weird and shit in public.
水族馆儿童活动很多
We do a lot of kids' events at the aquarium,
家长们都不愿让怪胎带自家孩子玩
and parents have a thing about entrusting their kids to psychos.
好的 谢谢你
Noted. Got it. Thank you.
镇上的流言蜚语
The way people talk in this town,
不必我多言吧
I don't need to tell you.
不必你多言 什么意思
You don't need to tell me? What does that mean?
你是"蒙特利五美"之一吧
You're one of the Monterey Five, right?
"蒙特利五美"是什么
Monterey Five?
那人跌落当晚 你在场
You were there the night the guy fell.
你从哪儿听说了此事
Wh--Where did you here that?
同事说的 回见
Someone at work. I'll see you around.
回见
Yeah.
他的语气太诡异了
It was just the way he said it.
怎么说
How exactly was that?
似乎我们干了见不得人的事
Like we all have scarlet letters on our backs.
怎么会
Please.
要说大家没在背后议论 那是自欺欺人
We're kidding ourselves if we think people have stopped talking.
没错 但聊家长里短是人之常情
Yeah, but people talk. It's--
我们可能都有点鹤唳风声 各位
I think we're all being a little bit paranoid, you guys.
大家估计早就把此事抛诸脑后了
I think people have moved on,
警♥察♥肯定也不再追究了
and the police definitely moved on.
-这可不一定 -嗯
- Well, we don't know for sure. - Yeah--
我跟苏西·波克聊过
No, I talked to Susie Burke.
-国际商用机器公♥司♥的苏西 -好
- Do you know Susie from IBM? - Yeah.
她和昆兰警探交好
She's a good friend of Detective Quinlan.
他俩关系可不一般 改天再仔细八卦
I mean, like, really good friend. Gossip for another day,
她告诉我 昆兰提起过此事
but she told me that she heard Quinlan say, like,
虽然本案并没有真正告破 但警♥察♥一无所获
the case isn't "closed" closed, but they've got nothing.
那就好
Good.
很好
Good.
-我们没事 -好
- We're good. - Okay.
没事
Yeah, good.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表