剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Fuck.
聊聊吧
Talk for a sec?
-我做错事了吗 -没有
- What'd I do? - You didn't do anything.
克洛伊·麦肯齐告诉你...
Did Chloe Mackenzie say anything to you about...
你生父是谁了吗
about who your father is?
她说是麦克斯和乔希的父亲
She said it was Max and Josh's dad.
是吗
Is it?
你知道多久了
How long have you known for?
八月就知道了
Since August?
齐格 你八月就得知此事了
Ziggy, you've known since August
怎么一直不告诉我呢
and you haven't said anything to me?
你可能会撒谎否认
Figured you'd just lie.
我之前也不知情
I didn't know.
你多年来一直问我 他在哪里
All of those years of you asking me where he was
他是谁 我...
or who he was, I--
我之前也不知道
I didn't know who he was.
我是益智问答之夜才知道
I didn't know until Trivia Night.
-而且... -但你当时怎么不告诉我
- And-- - But why didn't you tell me?
因为我不知道该如何开口
Because I didn't know how.
我就是想等等
I just thought that I would wait.
-等到什么时候 -等到你长大吧
- Till when? - Till you got older, I guess.
克洛伊还说什么了
Did Chloe tell you anything else?
她说 怀特先生"呛盐"了你
She said something about Mr. Wright giving you salt.
他"呛盐"了你 才有了我
That's how it happened. He salted you.
不是
No...
那她什么意思
Then what did she mean?
我能坐你旁边吗
Can I sit down next to you?
克洛伊偷听到的词应该是"强♥奸♥"
I think what Chloe overheard was the word "assault."
什么意思呀
What does that mean?
我本想告诉你
Look, I wanted to tell you.
但你守口如瓶
Yeah, but you didn't.
我是在保护简和瑟莱斯特的隐私
Well, I was trying to protect Jane and Celeste's privacy.
-可我是你丈夫啊 -对 但你换位思考一下
- But I'm your husband. Okay? - Okay, but can you understand
冷静下来 好好想想
and maybe contemplate for a minute
告诉你 等于侵犯了女性基本的隐私权
the fundamental violation of a woman's privacy
被强♥暴♥本就难以启齿啊
when you're talking about rape?
隐瞒则会影响我们的家庭和婚姻稳定
How about the fundamental violation of our family, of our marriage.
我可是你丈夫啊
I mean, I'm your husband.
你该让我帮你分担
I am supposed to help you with this stuff.
她肯定能听到你通话时谈到的小秘密啊 梅德琳
I mean, of course she's gonna hear you whispering on the fucking phone, Madeline.
你看她惹事了吧
I mean, look what our daughter did.
我们俩现在都对彼此遮遮掩掩了吗
What are we, people who keep secrets from each other?
我们的关系到了这种地步吗
Is that our thing now? Come on.
不可理喻
Jesus.
妈妈
Mom.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry again.
我明白你知错了 亲爱的
I know you are, honey. I know.
你从电♥话♥中偷听到的私密之事
You can't tell your friends private things
不可以随便告诉别人
that you've overheard us say on the phone. Okay?
不准再偷听了 小丫头
No more eavesdropping, young lady.
爸爸生我气了吗
Is Daddy mad at me?
爸爸确实很生气 但家人相处之道就是如此
Daddy's mad, but that's the thing about families.
可以生气
Is that you can be mad
可以吵架
and you can fight,
但会冰释前嫌
but you get over it,
总会和好如初
and you always come back together.
这就是家人
That's wh-- That's what families do.
-这事会过去的 -好吧
- So we're gonna be okay. - Okay.
能把手♥机♥还给我吗
Can I have my phone back?
这是什么时候的事
So this thing was supposed to have happened when?
九年前吗
Like nine years ago?
正值你们俩一直要不上孩子那会儿 这你也信
When you two were trying so hard to have a baby? Please.
你何时得知这桩所谓的婚外恋
When did you find out about this alleged affair?
不是婚外恋 他强♥奸♥了人家
It wasn't an affair. It was a rape. Rape.
-你何时得知了此事 -他出事当晚
- When did you find out? - The night he died.
那你怎么能...
Then how can you--
这个女人可能性♥伴♥侣♥无数
This woman, she could have had multiple partners, you know.
她当天可能被下了药 你并不了解她
She could have been drugged. She-- You don't know her.
她可能...
She could have been...
万一是她认错人了呢
What if she got it wrong?
你难道不希望...
Aren't you desperate...
-她没有 -她认错人了吗
- She didn't. - for her to be wrong?
你难道不希望他并未对你不忠吗
Aren't you desperate to know that he wasn't unfaithful?
你难道不想相信
To believe that he--
他根本不会做出她口中强♥奸♥的野蛮行径
he wasn't capable of doing the things that she said.
他肯定没有 我绝不会信
He wasn't. I'll--I'll never believe that.
你儿子并非好好先生 他家暴我
Your son wasn't an innocent man. He beat me up.
-我不信 -反反复复家暴我
- I don't believe you. - Many times.
那你之前怎么不报♥警♥
Why wouldn't you go to the police?
-我确实该报♥警♥ -但你没有
- I probably should have. - But... you didn't.
-对 因为没说得那么轻巧 -我不信
- No, because it wasn't simple. - I don't believe you.
我不懂你为何愿意相信她
I don't understand why you're so willing to believe her.
我不懂你为何
I don't know why you--
抹黑他的人格 诋毁他的形象
you are willing to assassinate his character, his memory,
-否认他的为人 -一言难尽
- who he was. I-- - It's so hard.
我是想告诉你事实真♥相♥
I'm telling you what it was.
我也并非完美无缺
I'm not saying I was blameless.
我只是想告诉你 我们俩曾发生肢体冲突
I'm just telling you we were violent with each other,
有时...
and sometimes...
有时 扭打会转为缠绵
sometimes, it would lead to sex.
我不是...
I don't-- I--
我们曾经相爱
We loved each other.
-我们当时... -可他家暴你
- We--We were-- - But he beat you up.
我们的婚姻出现了问题
We had a sickness.
你之前居然不报♥警♥
And you didn't go to the police?
我...
I just--
那我去找警♥察♥
I'll go to the police.
干什么
What?
查出真♥相♥ 你有所隐瞒吧
To get some answers. You left some things out, didn't you?
他还育有一子
The fact that he fathered another child.
你闭口没提
You left that out.
你本打算搬走 而且已经租好了公♥寓♥
That you planned to move, that you rented an apartment.
你也没说
You left that out.
他出事当晚 你本打算离开他
That you were planning to leave him the very night he died.
你也没说这件事
You left that out.
而且你...
And that you...
你刚得知他对你不忠
you... learned of his infidelity just ten seconds before he...
他就跌落至死了
went falling down a flight of stairs to his death.
此事你也没说
You left that out, too.
齐格怎么样了
How's Ziggy?
他... 我也不清楚
He's... I don't know.
你呢
And you?
我得跟你坦白一件事 我...
I gotta tell you something. I...
我告诉齐格了
I told Ziggy about the circumstances.
提到你被强迫了
The violence of it?
-不是吧 -一笔带过
- What? - Just a little bit,
但我告诉他 不能向麦克斯和乔希透露
but he knows that he cannot share it with Max and Josh.
此事只能我知他知
That it's just for him.
-但我们之前说好了 -没错
- But we had an agreement. - I know. I know.
我们说好要等待时机
We were gonna wait.
对 但我不能再骗他了
I know, but I can't lie to him anymore.
-我不能... -不是 我...
- I can't-- - No, I--
-他长这么大... -简
- His entire life... - Jane.
我一直在对他撒谎
has just been built on a foundation of lies.
我不忍♥再欺骗他了
I can't just-- I can't continue.
我知道你想保护你的儿子们
And I know that you have to protect your boys,
可我也得照顾我儿子的感受
but I have to protect mine.
我必须对他坦白
I have to be honest with him.
天呐 简直乱套了
God, this is so fucked up.
你告诉孩子们和齐格的血缘关系了吗
Have you told your boys about Ziggy?
还没有 我就是...
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表