剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
因为...
Because it's...
保险不会报销
It wouldn't be declared as insurance.
是什么
Well, what is it?
是药
It's medical.
我都说过了
Like I said the first time.
你没搞清状况 克莱恩夫人
I don't think you follow here, Mrs. Klein.
这里是破产申请听证会
See this... is a bankruptcy hearing.
我可以驳回你的申请
And I can deny your petition.
蕾娜塔
Renata...
我这辈子一直跟你这种男人打交道
From dealing with men like you all my life. Okay?
我们继续 驳回
Going forward, disallow.
这里显示了你们所有的珠宝首饰
I have here a listing of your jewelry,
但不包括你手上戴的那块劳力士表
which doesn't include that Rolex watch you're wearing.
交上来吧
I'll take it.
-你是说我的表吗 -不至于吧
- You mean mine? - Are you kidding?
约翰 别这样啊
John, come on.
也不包括戒指
It doesn't include that either.
这是我的婚戒
That's my wedding ring.
没列进来
It's not listed.
我不会上交...
I'm-- I'm not... giving my...
我稍后再想办法
I will handle this later.
可以了吗
We done here?
你们今天怎么来的
How'd you get here today?
开车来的
We drove.
私家车
Personal car?
2017版泰斯拉电动车
Tesla 2017.
至少你拿回婚戒了
Well, at least we got your ring back.
闭嘴
Shut up.
总有一天 我要让你付出代价 戈登
There will come a day that you will pay for this, Gordon.
但不是今天
But today is not that day.
今天主角是艾玛贝拉
Today is Amabella's day,
今天将是欢声笑语 精彩纷呈
and it will be filled with laughter... and magic...
充满喜悦的一天
and pure, unmitigated joy.
艾玛贝拉俱乐部万岁
To Club Amabella!
-你打扮得太美了 -谢谢
- You look incredible. You look-- - Thank you.
这是我妈 伊丽莎白 这是蕾娜塔
This is my mom, Elizabeth. This is Renata.
伊丽莎白 我是蕾娜塔 我们都没见过
Elizabeth! Renata. We have never met.
我们没见过 幸会
We have not. It's such a pleasure,
谢谢你邀请我
and thank you so much for inviting me.
-别客气 -流浪汉组合
- Of course! - I mean, The Trammps?
他们是头牌
They're headlining.
-太赞了 -快进来 喝杯香槟
- So amazing. - Come in. Get champagne.
玩得尽兴
Have a wonderful time.
各位欢迎齐格·星辰
Ziggy Stardust, ladies and gentlemen!
-这是科里·布洛克菲德 -她常提起你
- This is Corey Brockfield. - I've heard so much about you.
幸会 科里
It's so great to meet you, Corey.
欢迎来我家
Welcome to my home.
-你好 邦妮 -你好 幸会
- No, hi. Bonnie. - Hi. Nice to meet you.
戈登 给他拿些香槟
Gordon. Get him some champagne.
小鲜肉啊 太嫩了 好帅
I can't-- He's so cute, I can't even take it.
-受不了 好帅啊 -别告诉他就行
- I can't. I can't. I can't. - Just... just don't tell him.
-你收了他吧 -他好帅
- Get on that. - He's so cute.
你们别这么如狼似虎
You guys have to be cool.
我就不该带他过来
I made the biggest mistake bringing him here.
我一直都这么不矜持
I'm never cool.
但我为了你忍♥一下
But I will try my best. For you.
为了你 我今生第一次让自己淡定
For you, I'm about to be cool for the first time in my life.
我们又要燥起来了吗
Are we gonna dance again?
没错 派对就需要舞动起来啊
That's right. We always need a dance party, don't we?
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
我列出了
This is a list of...
湾区最出色的家庭法律师
all of the best family law attorneys in the Bay Area,
还包括半岛那边
as well as the peninsula.
你最好每一个都联♥系♥一下
I would like you to call each one of them.
但我已经雇佣你了
But I have you. Wha--
还打给他们干什么
Why do I need to call them?
你不会聘请他们
Well, you won't,
但你儿媳妇会
but your daughter-in-law will,
而如果你先联♥系♥
and if you call them first,
她就不能聘请他们了
you know, she can't have them.
因为存在利益冲突
They'll be conflicted out.
打官司一定会撕破脸
It's-- You know, it's an ugly process.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you really sure you want to proceed with this?
他同意去桑拿房♥
He agreed to go to a sauna center.
就像是一个成年夫妇的婚疗机构
It's like a healing institute for mature couples.
-好吧 -也许以前是一个...
- Yeah, right. - Maybe it used to be a--
瑟莱丝特 你婆婆都知道什么
Celeste, what exactly does your mother-in-law know?
她昨天看我的眼神很不对劲
She gave me a very strange look yesterday.
她要怀疑 也是怀疑我
If anything, she's suspicious of me.
你不会她这么疑心 很烦吗
Does that bother you, all that suspicion?
很烦 确实很烦
It does bother me. It does.
如果可以重来 我不会撒谎
And if I could do again, I wouldn't lie.
我不会同意说谎
I wouldn't go along with the lie.
-没错 -打住
- Exactly. - Hold on a second.
你这话是什么意思
What are you trying to say?
是你说他失足摔下去了
You were the one that said that he slipped, that he fell, and...
我们跟着配合你了
I mean, we-- we went along with it.
你是怪我吗
Are you blaming me?
我怪自己
I blame myself, all right?
当时觉得应该那样做
It seemed like a good idea at the time,
但我当时僵住了
but I was numb.
我失去理智了
I wasn't thinking straight,
承认吧 这个该死的谎言
and let's face it, this fucking lie...
-有"保质期" -同意
- has had quite a shelf life. - Yeah, I agree.
你们都在背后说我坏话
So you're all talking about me behind my back?
-都来责怪我 -不是
- You're blaming me. - No. No.
No, that's rich. That's really rich.
We're not blaming you behind your back. Madeline.
我们是当面责怪你
We're right here. It's to your face.
真是太可爱了吧
How adorable is that?
我们再也没法给她这么奢华的幸福了
I suppose we'll never be giving her anything like this again. Ever.
好吧 我知道
Okay, look. I know...
我永远无法弥补我犯下的错
I will never be able to make up for what I've done.
但你有没有可能
But... I mean, do you think there's any chance
最终会原谅我呢
that you'll be able to forgive me... eventually?
不是你的问题 戈登
It's not about you, Gordon.
不是吗
It's not?
自打我懂事起 梦想拥有自己的家庭
Since I was old enough to dream of having my own family,
我一直在脑海里勾画我孩子的人生
I've been, in my head, planning my child's life.
那样的人生需要什么 她会拥有什么
What it would entail, what she would have,
我能够给她提供的各种机遇
the opportunities I could give her.
所以我很难接受 我的梦想都破灭了
So I'm having a difficult time reconciling that all my dreams have gone to shit.
我对艾玛贝拉的期望与打算都化作泡影了
All my hopes and plans for Amabella have gone to shit.
我嫁的男人
I married a man...
竟会毁了我的人生
who would take my life and...
将我奋斗的一切 付诸一炬
all my accomplishments and just turn them to shit.
我要怪就怪自己
That-- That's on me. Right?
我选的人 我自己没眼光
My choices. My stupidity.
是我自己瞎了眼
It's my picker that's broken.
我自己作死了
My fucking bad.
蕾娜塔
Renata!
好荣幸
Such a pleasure!
我刚才看见你了
I saw you.
你和你的朋友们在聊什么
With your friends earlier.
气氛不对劲
Something's wrong.
我不喜欢这栋房♥子的磁场
I don't like the energy in this house.
不是说派对 派对很棒
I mean, not the party. This is great.
而是更深层次的东西
Something deeper.
我不喜欢你周围的磁场
And I don't like the energy around you.
你自己胡思乱想
This is just your weird imagination.
才不是
I don't think so.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表