剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
别来这一套
No.
想跳一曲吗
You wanna dance?
不想
No.
再考虑一下
Wanna think about it?
我愿意跟你跳舞 梅德琳
I mean, I would love to dance with you, Madeline.
但换个时候吧
But maybe sometime when we're not...
而不是在全镇面前扮演恩爱夫妻
doing a dog and pony show in front of all of Monterey.
我受够这种"虚荣表演"了
I'm sick of all the pretending and I--
什么虚荣表演
What do you mean, pretending?
还什么意思 表演什么
What do I mean, pretending? Are you kidding me?
你自己不会看吗
Are you looking at this room?
这就是表演
This is pretending.
这一切都是演出来的幸福
You, me, us, the-- everything.
别...
Just...
-行了 -好
- Got it. - Okay.
行 我知道了
Yeah. Got it.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
-我也经历过 -天呐
- I've been there, man. - My God.
-不是 我... -老天爷 闭嘴吧
- No, I mean-- I-- - Jesus Christ, just shut up.
你♥他♥妈♥...
Just fucking...
-别说 别说出来 -别惹我了
- Don't. Don't say that. - Stop it.
别这么跟我说...
Don't talk to me like--
-我不喜欢 -别贱了
- I don't like that. - Please...
别惹我
Don't.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
-他先挑起 我只是闹着玩 -我不管谁先挑事
- He started it. I was joking. - I do not care who started it.
We were playing. We were playing.
-放手 -我们闹着玩呢
- Just go-- - Hey, we were playing.
这个派对是为了开心 应该充满欢笑
We are meant to be happy here. This is about happiness!
天呐 一群小学生
My God. Babies!
你不用在这里全看完
You don't need to read that all here.
你今晚检查一下
You can just give it a good proof tonight
确保没错就行
to make sure there are no, inaccuracies.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
你知道一旦提交申请
So you do realize that once we file,
你跟孙子们就会感情疏远了
you can count on being, alienated from the boys.
你确实可能争到监护权
I mean, you might get custody,
但情感上...
but affection...
我受不受喜爱 这不重要
This isn't about me needing to be liked.
大家都需要别人的喜爱
Okay, everyone needs to be liked.
特别是姥姥奶奶 更是如此
I find that's especially true with grandmothers.
♪你几岁啦♪
♪ How old are you ♪
八岁
Eight.
八岁
Eight?
是这样
Tell you what.
今天是你生日 我们将专为你演出一曲
Today is your birthday, we're gonna dedicate this show to you.
准备好了吗 一起喊"燃烧"
Are y'all ready? Say, "Burn!"
♪尽情燃烧吧♪
♪ Burn, baby, burn ♪
声音不够响亮 大喊什么
I can't hear you! What we say?
♪尽情燃烧吧♪
♪ Burn, baby, burn ♪
没错 再响亮一些
That's it! A little louder.
♪尽情燃烧吧♪
♪ Burn, baby, burn ♪
就是这样
That's right.
♪尽情燃烧吧♪
♪ Burn, baby, burn ♪
尖叫起来
Now somebody scream!
♪出乎意料♪
♪ To my surprise ♪
♪现场热火朝天♪
♪ One hundred stories high ♪
♪现场热火朝天♪
♪ One hundred stories high ♪
♪人们卸下伪装♪
♪ People getting loose, y'all ♪
♪屋顶狂欢♪
♪ Getting down on the roof ♪
大家一起喊出来
Let me hear ya. Say what?
你在这里啊
Found you.
过来坐
You wanna sit?
我跟你说过一点过去的事
I know I told you a little bit about what happened.
我们不用非得谈
We don't have to talk about it.
我想谈
I would like to.
我...
I've--
我被强♥暴♥过
I was raped pretty violently...
我误以为强♥奸♥我的那个人很体贴
by a man who I thought was sensitive and...
很善良
kind.
我因此怀上了齐格
Yeah. That's how I got Ziggy, so...
-真的吗 -是
- Really? - Yeah.
你来了 艾玛贝拉很高兴
Amabella's so happy you came!
-谢谢 -见到你真好
- Thank you! - Good to see you.
-完爆"冰雪奇缘"那次 -所言非虚吗
- Even better than Frozen. - Do you promise?
天呐 太赞了
My gosh! Just amazing.
你最后没骗我
You better not be lying to me.
我没有 我还想跟你借裙子呢
I'm not lying, and I also wanna borrow your dress.
-不合时宜吗 -没有 嘴这么甜 必须借
- Is that weird? - No. You own it.
-天呐 -太赞了
- My God! - That was insane!
-搞成迪斯科主题 太有才了 -是吗
- Disco was genius. - Really?
-确实很有才吧 -太棒了
- It was, wasn't it. - Yeah, it was great.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
你也有
We've got one for you.
-某人玩得很开心啊 -是吗
- I know someone had a great time. - Really?
-我很尽兴 -简直了
- I had a ball! - That... No!
你在舞池里 舞姿动人
You... on that dance floor. It was amazing.
配合舞厅主题嘛
It was a ball.
好 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
-我很高兴你来了 -我们走
- I'm so happy you were here. - Let's go!
妈
Mama.
你没事吧
You okay?
-妈 -伊丽莎白
- Mom? - Elizabeth?
-她怎么了 -伊丽莎白
- What's wrong with her? - Elizabeth?
天呐 妈 我的天
My God! Mom! My God!
-妈 怎么回事
- Mom! - What happened?
-当心她的头 当心头 -妈 妈
- Watch her head! Watch her head! - Mom! Mom!
我的天 叫救护车啊
My God! Somebody call 911!
她到底怎么了啊
What the fuck is happening to her?
到底怎么回事
So what happened?
她中风了 于是抽过去了
She had a stroke, which most likely caused the seizure.
我们现在给她手术
We're gonna take her into surgery now
疏通她的颈动脉
and clean out a carotid artery in her neck.
还好你们及时送过来
It's good that you got her here so quickly.
一有新情况 我们会通知你
As soon as we know more, I'll let you know.
她就突然倒地不起了
She just dropped like a stone.
我真以为她会就这样死了
I seriously thought she was gonna die.
这种事真会让你感悟人生
It really makes you take stock of things.
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
No.
我一点也不好
I'm far from okay.
如果你想离开我 就离开吧
Look, if you're gonna leave me, can you just do it?
果断一点 直接走人
Can you just get it over with?
我不是还在吗
Wh-- I mean, I'm still here, aren't I?
你真这么觉得吗 埃德
Is that what you think, Ed?
你人在 魂不在
You're far from here.
你的魂儿早就飞走了
You're not even fucking close.
我之前跟科里跳舞时 发生了一点不悦的小插曲
I had a really weird thing happen earlier when I was dancing with Corey.
本来一切都特别美好
Everything was going fine, it was great,
然后他的手轻抚了我 我一时不知所措了
and then, he moved his hand, and... my mind froze,
身体不由自主地退缩 像是痉挛了一下
and my body recoiled and kinda had this spasm.
很闹心 因为我本来很顺利
It's really frustrating because I'm doing so well,
结果又被过去影响了
and then something like that happens.
让我怀疑自己到底还能不能跟人发♥生♥关♥系♥了
And it's like, am I ever gonna be able to be sexual again?
你有同感吗
Can you relate to that?
他...
Did he ever...
佩里强♥奸♥过你吗
Did Perry ever rape you?
怎么样 再来一轮吗
How we doing? Another round?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thank you, actually.
你会跨过这道坎儿
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表