剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
So, you're not gonna return my phone calls or my texts
你就不回我电♥话♥和短♥信♥了吗
'cause I talked to the police?
这事跟警♥察♥无关
No, it has nothing to do with the police.
我就是目前没这种心思
I just can't do this right now.
谁想碰一下带刺的动物
Hey, who wants to touch something... prickly.
-我 -好
- Me! - Okay.
她就在我左边
She-- she's just to my left.
开玩笑呢 我开玩笑啦
I'm just kidding. No, I'm kidding.
这里有黏滑的海藻
We have slimy kelp here.
我就是想让你知道 我很抱歉
I just want you to know how sorry I am...
最终闹上法庭
that it's come to this.
但我们终归还是一家人
But at the end of the day, we are still family, you know?
我们不是一家人 玛丽·路易斯
We're not family, Mary Louise.
全体起立
All rise.
-请就坐 -好
- Be seated. - Okay.
我拿到了心理医生的评估报告
I have before me the psychiatric reports,
还有儿童心理医生的调查结果
together with the finding of the child psychologist.
我很不满意
I am not satisfied.
如我一开始所说
As I stated at the outset,
法庭很重视这些事情
the court takes these matters seriously.
作为法官和母亲
As both a judge and a mother,
我倾向于把这些孩子
I'm ill-inclined to remove these children
带离他们熟悉的家
from the only home they've ever known.
尽管如此 我还是有些疑虑
That said, I do have concerns.
今天会把报告交给双方
Both parties will be provided copies of the reports today,
我想通过联合条文将其列为证据
which I would like to enter into evidence by joint stipulation.
鉴于这些评估报告的中立性
Given the underlying neutrality of these recommendations,
双方都不反对吧
I anticipate no objection.
好 明天召开证据听证会
All right. We will proceed with the evidentiary hearing tomorrow.
怀特夫人
Mrs. Wright?
希望你先辩护
I wish to first hear from you.
你要出庭
You will take the stand
回答我的问题
and entertain questions from me
以及原告律师的问题
as well as the petitioner's counsel.
法官阁下 我想申请直接讯问
Your Honor, I'd like to conduct a direct first.
没这个必要
Not necessary.
如果你有需要 稍后可以再次讯问
You can redirect after, should you feel the need.
我们明天开庭见
Okay? See you all back here tomorrow.
别这样 我们预料到会这样
No, come on. We expected this. Come on.
别这样
Come on.
孩子们也得过来吗
Are the boys gonna have to be here?
明天不用
Not for tomorrow, no.
瑟莱丝特 官司有风险 她可能会获得完全监护权
Celeste. There is the risk she could get full custody.
我不会庭外和解
I'm not settling.
我绝不会和解
I am not settling.
好
Okay.
别想来控制我
And don't try to handle me here.
-别这样做 -不是控制
- All right? Don't do that. - Handle, no.
就是建议
Advise, yes.
法伯尔一定会让你看起来精神不稳定
Farber's goal will be to make you look erratic.
我能为你挡一些
I can protect you some,
但你不能看起来心虚
you just can't look like you need protection.
你明白我的话吗
Do you understand what I'm telling you?
当然 我只能靠自己了
Yeah, of course. I'm on my own.
-你就是这个意思 -你还有我
- That's what you're saying. - You are not on your own.
但我们得谨慎行事
But we need to be careful.
回去休息一下
Get some rest.
我们也无能为力
There's nothing more we can do.
恐怕只能继续观察了
I'm afraid we just have to watch and wait.
你们还有问题吗
Do you have any questions?
我们能杀了她吗
Can we kill her?
邦妮
Bonnie.
她不想这样活着
She doesn't want to exist like this.
不能杀了她
We can't kill her.
我知道有先例 疼痛治疗 给她...
I know it's done. Pain management, we give her...
吗♥啡♥
morphine.
不是这种疼痛治疗
That isn't... the kind of pain we manage.
不建议给她开吗♥啡♥
Morphine is not indicated here.
狗就可以安乐死
You'd do it for a dog.
-邦妮 -怎么了
- Bonnie. - What?
够了
Enough.
惨不忍♥睹
It's a total nightmare.
听证会对公众开放吗
What, the hearing is open to the public?
不 玛丽莲·斯普莱妮法官主审
No, Judge Marilyn Cipriani.
我要是有熟人认识她就好了
I wish I knew somebody who knew somebody who knew her.
我跟艾玛贝拉道别了
I... said goodbye to Amabella.
茱莉叶
Juliette...
我跟她说 我可能还会回来
I kinda told her that I might be coming back,
不想让她太难过
you know, to soften the goodbye.
这样很贴心
That was such a good idea. I know, it's...
我的律师说 我要跟你们再谈一下遣散费
My-- my lawyer said I need to talk to you about the severance again.
亲 我知道
Honey, I know--
我们知道欠你工资
we know we owe it.
但眼下
But now, it's--
钱都在破产受托人手里
it's in bankruptcy trustee's hands.
首先
So, first things first,
我们得给你找份新工作
we need to find you a new job.
你收到我们给你写的推荐信了吧
Right, you-- you got our letter of recommendation?
-收到了 谢谢 -不客气
- Yeah, I did. Thank you. - Yep, sure. Of course.
该说再见了
So, I guess this is goodbye.
别这样
Let's not.
不是永别
No, it's not goodbye here.
因为我们会东山再起
Because we will rise up,
到时再把你请回来
and when we do, we will hire you back.
好
Okay.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
多亏你一直帮我照顾女儿 茱莉叶
I couldn't have done this without you, Juliette.
太棒了
Yeah, baby!
真棒 小家伙
Good job, buddy.
真棒 击掌庆祝
Good job, high five.
天呐
My God!
刚才真好玩 我喜欢
That was so cool. I love that.
你怎么没去上学
What are you not doing in school?
希望你不是又被停学了吧
You're not suspended again, I hope.
不是 而是家长会
No, it's a parent-teacher conference.
不错 你刚才下浪了啊
Cool. Well, you-- I saw you catch that wave.
你掌握技巧了 不用我来教你了
Looks like you got it down. You don't need my help, huh?
不 还是需要你 我还不娴熟
No, I still need your help. I'm not that good.
她一直在教我
She's been teaching me!
又教我了
Again.
-你们俩都很擅长 -宝贝
- Both of you guys are so good at this. - Hey, baby.
你自己堆沙子玩一会儿吧
Do you wanna just build a sandcastle for a minute?
-我们俩聊一下 -好
- Give us a second to talk? - Okay.
-谢谢 -你们想聊悄悄话
- Thank you. - You guys wanna talk private.
对 你能把滑板也拿走吗
Yeah, we do. Will you take a board, too?
-好 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
你得挖个护城河 保护沙堡
Make sure you got a moat to keep the people out.
Over here.
你的玩具都在这边
Your toys are over here.
你打算一辈子不理我了吗
So, you're gonna freeze me out forever?
再次对人敞开心扉 需要花很长时间
It's gonna take me a long time to let someone in again.
我不会知难而退
I'm not walking away.
妈妈 快看
Mom, check this out.
邦妮
Bonnie, I--
口袋里有金属
Metal in the pocket.
我想为那天的事道歉
Look, I-- I wanna apologize for the other day.
我太过火了
I was completely out of line.
没事 我们的日子都不好过
It's fine. We're going through a lot of stuff, you know.
不 你妈都中风了
No, everything your mom is going through,
我不该那样对你说话
I had no right to speak to you like that.
我想让你知道 如果你有需要
And I want you to know if I can be helpful,
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表