剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Yeah.
我就是需要一些时间考虑一下...
I just needed a-- some time to wrestle with that idea but...
他乖巧吗
Is he sweet?
很乖 他特别懂事
Yeah. He's the best.
我儿子们生前都很乖巧
My boys were so sweet.
我找不出比我家佩里还乖巧温柔的男孩了
I don't think there was a gentler or more tender little boy than Perry.
他以前那么乖 那么温柔
He was so sweet and gentle.
长大以后 既不乖也不温柔
Grew up to be neither.
也许这么问有些不妥
This is perhaps an unfair question...
你跟我儿子约会那晚
On the night of your... rendezvous with my son,
是谁主动啊
who initiated the encounter?
这点重要吗
Does that make a difference?
我知道他对瑟莱丝特多么矢志不渝
I know how devoted he was to Celeste,
我就是无法想象他...
and I-- I just... can't conceive how he--
除非他被勾引了
Unless he was tempted.
女人主动送上门 男人一时没把持住
As men can be in a moment of weakness.
是你主动吗 简
Did you initiate, Jane?
不是
No.
你想替他道歉吗
You trying to apologize on his behalf?
你想为他开脱吗
To just-- justify what he did?
瑟莱丝特跟我说 她跟佩里之间
Celeste has shared with me that she and Perry had a...
性生活比较不寻常
a complicated sex life...
比较暴♥力♥
one that included violence.
她告诉你的吗
She shared that with you?
对
Yes.
所以我想 是不是他误解了
And I'm-- It makes me wonder if, perhaps, he misinterpreted
以为你给了他什么暗示
or misread a signal from you.
你儿子强♥奸♥了我
Your son raped me...
而且他强♥奸♥我时
and as he was doing so,
我一直拼命喊叫 让他停下
I was screaming for him to get off.
这不是让人"误解的暗示"
I don't think that you "misread" that.
我无意伤害你 我就是...
I don't mean to offend you, I just--
我就是无法接受他是个...
I just can't surrender to this notion that he was...
魔鬼
evil.
我没法...
I can't...
我就是太希望他还有良善的一面
I just do so want to be believe there was good in him.
我没法... 你看到他好的一面了吗
I can't... did you see good in him?
他干坏事之前 你看到他也有好的一面了吗
Before the bad-- Did you see... good in him?
说真的 实在太二了
It's literally like... it couldn't be dumber.
我懂 我懂
I know! I know!
你好吗
How are you?
很好 你们干什么呢
Yeah, I'm good. Good. What are you doing?
随便聊聊
Just... chattin'.
喝杯咖啡 你干什么呢
Having some coffee. What's up with you?
你看起来好多了 气色不错
You-- You look better. Brighter.
谢谢
Thanks.
我该去瑜伽房♥了
I should get going to the studio.
就不打扰二位了
Yeah, I'll let you guys...
好
All right.
谢谢陪我聊天 逗我笑
Thanks for the chat... and the laugh.
-客气 -我很需要
- Totally. - I needed that, so...
-见到你真好 -我也是
- Good to see ya. - Yeah, you too.
再见
Bye.
-再见 梅梅 -再见
- Bye, Maddie. - Okay, bye.
我也该走了
I should probably get going, too, here.
你们聊什么呢
So... what were you talking about?
她母亲
Her mother.
看来大家跟母亲都有心结
It seems everyone has mother issues.
你还要惩罚我多久
How long are you gonna punish me?
看我心情吧
Well, for as long as I need or want, I guess.
这么冷淡寡情
Wow, that was just cold and mean
你刚才还跟邦妮两人有说有笑呢
when just a few seconds ago, you were so warm and friendly with Bonnie.
真那样就是买♥♥一赠一了吧
Yeah, I guess, that would be sort of a twofer, wouldn't it?
能让你和内森同时都不痛快
Could piss off both you and Nathan at the same time.
简直一石二鸟啊
That's a good idea.
这样太薄情了 埃德 而你不是薄情郎
Well, that's just cruel, Ed. And you're not cruel.
不管我现在或过去是个什么样的人
Well, whatever I am or have been
都没得到好结果
hasn't netted the desired results,
那不如就综合一下呗
so why not mix it up?
他变得我都认不出来了
I don't even know who he is right now.
他会消气 一定会
He'll play through it. He will.
他就是...
He just--
他就是对我满腹怨气
He's just being so hateful.
我怎么还会觉得自己的人生靠谱啊
How could I think even think anything about my life is real?
我第一段婚姻就不靠谱
My first marriage was not real.
第二次婚姻 事实证明我是个骗子
My second marriage, turns out I'm the fraud.
我对自己的信念倒塌了
I can't even believe in myself anymore,
看看我的友情就知道了
and, like, look at my friendships and...
你的友情怎么了
What about your friendships?
我太没眼力见儿了 瑟莱斯特
I had no clue, Celeste.
我完全没看出来你一直被家暴
I didn't even have the slightest idea that you were living through that,
这让我感觉 你当时没法向我倾诉
and it makes me feel like you couldn't even tell me.
我很抱歉我没告诉你 我确实抱歉
I'm sorry for keeping this secret. But I am. It's...
Don't say sorry.
如果我是你的处境 我可能...
If I was in your situation, I probably--
你可能什么 你会跟我一样吗
Probably what? Would have done the same things as me?
-梅德琳 你不会 -说不准
- No, Madeline, you wouldn't. - I don't know.
你早就摆脱掉这段婚姻了
You would have been out of that marriage so fast.
我也想说
I wish.
我当时告诉你就好了
I wish I had told you. I do.
你一定会把我从苦海中救出来
You would have jumped into that pool, pulled me out.
你们两个傻缺中了什么邪
What possesses two idiots like yourselves
怎么会告诉八岁的孩子 这个世界要完蛋了
to teach eight-year-olds that the planet is doomed?
孩子们总是能听到全球变暖的问题
The children are constantly bombarded with climate change.
新闻天天播
It is all over the news.
老师就要给学生讲解 让孩子们慢慢消化
It's our job to deconstruct it so that they can process it.
你真厉害 你把我女儿都讲昏迷了
Good for you. You deconstructed my little girl into a coma.
蕾娜塔 我们今晚安排了一次家长会
Renata, look. We scheduled an assembly for this evening.
不是只有你一个家长对此不满
Okay? You are not the only parent complaining.
不过 只有你大吵大闹
Just, by far, the loudest.
你太逊了
You're pitiful.
你一向以自我为中心 肯定不知道
Okay, this is gonna come as a shock to you.
这所学校服务于全体学生
This school is actually here to serve all the children,
不是只有你家艾玛贝拉
not just Amabella.
你觉得就因为我现在破产了
You think 'cause of this whole bankruptcy thing...
学校就可以不把我当回事了吗
that the school thinks I don't matter?
别贱了
Please.
老娘会东山再起 再度富甲一方
I will be rich again. I will rise up.
我到时会给每一个学生都买♥♥一头北极熊
I will buy a fucking polar bear for every kid in this school.
然后 我就像捏死虫子一样 虐死你
And then, I will squish you like the bug that you are.
假装自己不抽烟
Pretends like he's not a smoker.
已经十五年没被女人碰过了
Hasn't been laid in 15 fucking years.
你好大胆子 竟敢跟老娘这样讲话
Don't you talk to me like that!
还有你 我都懒得捏死你 浪费力气
And you, I can't be bothered to squish you.
你真是"良家妇女"啊 蕾娜塔
You're a model citizen, Renata.
我就说吧
I told you,
这些二年级的妈妈们都超级爱演闹剧
these second-grade mothers, they are Shakespearean.
刚才那个女人就是蒙特利的蛇发女妖美杜莎
That woman, she's the fucking Medusa of Monterey.
我确实抽烟 你要来一根吗
And yes, I smoke. Do you want one of these?
好 谢谢
Yes, please.
我们到外面 我知道哪里吸烟 孩子们看不到
Yeah, I got a spot outside where the kids can't fucking see us.
他们去死吧 天 我要气炸了
Fuck them. My God, I am so livid.
-好... -我要气炸了
- Okay, let's-- - I am so livid.
我们去喝杯咖啡吧
Let's go get a coffee or something.
拜托 这有老师的责任
Please. The teacher was in on it.
他真说了"你去死吧"
He really said, "Go to hell?"
-是啊 他太混♥蛋♥了 -天呐
- Yeah, he's a shit. - My God.
他们差点害死我女儿
They practically kill my daughter,
然后又不把我当回事 真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
and then he's just dismissing me like that? What a pus-fuck.
然后...
And then--
玛丽·路易斯 你找到住处了吗
Mary Louise. D-Did you find a place?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表