剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
It was...
那是
It was a typical November night.
一个典型的十一月夜晚
It was cold outside.
外边很冷
And he had been drinking.
而且他喝酒了
Who was that guy you were dancing with tonight?
今天晚上跟你跳舞的那个男的是谁
Ken?
你是说肯吗
Well, he's just a friend, Sam.
他只是一个朋友 山姆
I didn't like it. It was embarrassing.
我不喜欢这样 这很尴尬
You looked like a fuckin' whore.
你看起来像是一个臭婊♥子♥
Come on, Sam.
别这样 山姆
Don't-- Don't be an idiot.
别 别像一个白♥痴♥
Don't fucking call me an idiot!
别他妈的叫我白♥痴♥
I'll call you a fucking idiot!
我就叫你傻♥逼♥白♥痴♥
Yeah, and you know what else?
而且 你知道吗
I'll talk to who I please, when I please.
我乐意跟谁说话 就他妈跟谁说话
You don't own me, you fucking prick!
我不是你的附属品 你个死变♥态♥
And from now on, I'm going to speak my mind.
而且从现在起 我要说出我的想法
I'll say what I want to say, starting with this
我想说什么就说什么 从这句开始
My name is Sally Jane Reed,
我的名字是萨利·简·瑞德
and, as of today,
而且从今天起
we are fucking done, you son of a bitch!
我们结束了 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Shit...
该死的
And that's our show...
这就是我们的全部演出
Sally. Hey. Hey, hey! Where you going?
萨利 等一下 等一下 你要去哪
What's going on? I got to get out of here.
发生什么事情了 我需要离开这里
It's fine! No.
没关系的 不是的
Tell me-- tell me what happened.
告诉我 告诉我发生了什么
I just, I don't know.
我只是 我不知道
I saw all those people,
我看到那么多观众
and I just-- I kind of panicked.
然后 我就 我就慌了
So, I got up there and I... I lied.
所以我站在台上时 我说谎了
I actually lied. I'm not an artist.
我说谎了 我不是一个艺术家
You should go in there. You should be--
你应该进去 你应该
That's a different kind of truth.
那也是真♥相♥的另一种形式
I was kind of forcing you to expose in front of everyone.
我有点强迫你在别人面前暴露自己的内心
Sally, I just really want to apologize,
萨利 我真的非常抱歉
because I feel very bad about this situation. No, no...
变成这样我也很过意不去 不
And I should not have put you in that position.
我不该让你处于那样的境地
You should never have had to do
你不该被逼着
something so incredibly vulnerable
在这么短时间内
in front of so many people with so little time. Sally.
在众人面前做这么心碎的事 萨利
So that was not at all what I thought you were going to do.
我原本完全没料到你会有这样的表现
And now we know why
现在我们知道
you hated Aaron Ryan's story so much.
你为什么恨亚伦·莱恩的故事了
His story was dark and gritty and, frankly,
他的故事黑暗 真实 而且说真的
kind of a bummer about women
是讲困于无望境地的女人们的
who get trapped in a hopeless existence.
令人无比厌恶的故事
But yours was full of hope and redemption
但你的故事充满希望与救赎
about a woman taking charge of her life.
讲述了一个掌控自己的生活的女人
Really inspiring.
真的很发人深省
And not like those other stories which were a bummer.
不像其他的人那些故事 真的很丧
I liked the one about the horse.
我还挺喜欢马的那个
And the way you did that speech.
还有你演说的方式
It was like... Braveheart.
那就像 《勇敢的心》
Braveheart, exactly.
《勇敢的心》 没错
Look this is exactly the kind of fucking shit that I--
就是这种破烂玩意儿让我
Excuse me, Ms. Reed?
打扰一下 瑞德小姐
My husband and I thought you were amazing.
我丈夫和我都觉得你演得很棒
There she is. That was breathtaking.
她在这儿呢 太惊人了
I have a friend who went through a similar situation.
我有个朋友有类似的经历
She did not have the courage to do what you just did.
她没有勇气做你刚刚做的事
Truly inspiring.
真的很激励人
She was crying. I was crying. I was really crying.
她哭了 我在哭 真的一直在哭
Your ride back to LA is here.
你就在这儿上回洛杉矶的车吧
You'll meet your lawyer and be arraigned in Los Angeles.
你就在洛杉矶见律师 接受传讯
Hold on.
等等
Mae, you need to come in here.
梅 你得进来一下
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Okay, Mr. Cousineau.
好了 库西诺先生
Mr. Cousineau?
库西诺先生
You're free to go.
你可以回去了
He's free to go.
他可以走了
This is Officer Chad Wilson
我是查德·威尔逊警官
of the San Bernardino Sheriff's Department...
这里是圣贝纳迪诺警局
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你好
Uh, is Mr. Cousineau there?
库西诺先生在吗
Uh, who is this?
请问您是
Uh, this is Barry Block.
我是巴里·布洛克
Who's this?
您是
I'm-- I'm Leo.
我 我是里奥
I'm his-- his son.
我是 他的儿子
Hi, um, is he okay?
你好 他还好吗
Have they taken him to LA yet?
他们把他送去洛杉矶了吗
No, actually, they're letting him go.
不 事实上 他们放他走了
I just got here, so...
我才刚到 所以
They're letting him go? What happened?
他们放他走了 怎么回事
I-- I guess they found this thing in Janice's trunk.
我猜他们是在珍妮丝的后备箱发现了什么
It's a Chechen pin.
是车♥臣♥胸章
So this translates to "The debt has been paid"?
意思是 "债已还清"吗
That's what our guy is telling us.
我们的人是这么翻译的
They must have left it there as a message
他们把东西丢在那儿 就是希望我们
for when we found her.
找到她尸体的时候能接收到这个信息
Chechens did this.
是车♥臣♥人干的
Oh, good, uh...
那好
Can you keep in contact with me?
你能跟我保持联♥系♥吗
Just to let me know he's okay?
他没事的话就告诉我
Uh, sure, I--
行啊 我
Barry Block? Is that what you said?
你刚刚说你叫巴里·布洛克吗
It's Berkman.
是波克曼
My name's Barry Berkman.
我叫巴里·波克曼
Okay, yeah, I'll let you know.
行 好 我到时候跟你说
Well, and-- and can you tell your dad something for me?
还有 你能帮我跟你♥爸♥说点事吗
Uh, sure.
可以啊
Can you tell him that he's going to be okay and that, uh...
能拜托你告诉他 他会没事的 还有
and that he was right?
他是对的
I'm pretty sure that people can change.
我很确定 人是会变的
Okay. Will do.
好 我跟他说
White boy. Lululemon track suit.
白人男性 露露柠檬运动装
Barry?
巴里
Shit!
操
Fuches! No!
福克斯 不
Fuches!
福克斯
Oh shit! Shit!
妈的 操蛋
Aw, fuck!
操
Guys! Let me in!
伙计们 让我进去
Ow! Yes!
干 妈的
Help me!
救我
Oh! You, you.
你 你们
Hide me, he's trying to kill me. He's trying to kill me!
把我藏起来 他要杀我 他要来杀我
I'll tell you what, I'll give you anything you want!
这样 你想要什么我都给你
Just get me the fuck out of here!
赶快把我弄出去
Vlad, Barry's mentor.
弗拉德 巴里的师♥父♥
His mentor? Get me out. Get me out.
他师♥父♥ 让我出去 让我出去
Barry's mentor!
巴里的师♥父♥
Hey! Hide him in there?
你们把他藏那儿了吗
Is he in there? Is he in there? Hey!
他在里面 他是不是在里面
Motherfuck... Motherfuckin' door!
妈♥逼♥的 你妈♥逼♥的破门
Fucking...
操♥你♥妈♥的
Where is he? Where is he!
他在哪儿 他人在哪儿
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表