剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
like The Best of Fleetwood Mac.
弗莱特伍德麦克精选辑不就是吗
This may be more final than that.
可能比那要更彻底一点
Which is why I need your guys to get my back, yes?
所以我才来寻求你们的照应 不是吗
Yeah, well, day late and ruble short, I'm afraid.
好吧 恐怕是为时已晚无力回天了
They won't listen to me, man.
他们根本不听我的 伙计
But they will listen to Barry.
但他们会听巴里的
Barry? Come on. I'm the guy that made Barry!
巴里有什么了不起的 是我造就了他
They'll listen to me.
他们该听我的
Hey, fellas! Come back here.
嘿 伙计们 都过来
Guys. Guys!
伙计们 伙计们
Shit.
倒霉
Also, I was thinking that--
我也在想
Fuches?
福克斯
Okay, guys, we're going to be in a war now.
听好 伙计们 我们现在要打仗了
I'm so excited for you guys! Hello!
我真为你们兴奋 你好
You know, seems like you brought a lot of people and guns
看你带的枪♥支♥和人马的数量
for a talk with friends.
不像是来进行友好交谈的
Who is this?
这是谁
Viejito loco.
疯老头子
Yes. Muy triste.
对 真悲哀
Is... Is he talking to us?
他 他在和我们说话吗
No, maybe-- No, he's on the Bluetooth.
不是 好像 不是 他在用蓝牙
I can't-- Is he on the Bluetooth?
我看不 他在用蓝牙吗
Cristobal, buddy, wow!
克里斯托巴尔 伙计
Oh. Okay. I hear my name.
哦 好了 我听到了我的名字
He is talking to us.
他在和我们说话
I can't watch.
我看不下去了
Cristobal. Esther.
克里斯托巴尔 艾斯特
Nice to meet you.
见到你们真高兴
You know, in America Esther's a woman's name.
知道吗 在美国 艾斯特是个女人名
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Fuches. Monroe Fuches.
福克斯 门罗·福克斯
I'm, uh, Hank's representative.
我是 汉克的代表
Let's get to it.
说正事
You came here to kill us.
你们是来杀我们的
Okay. Murder.
好吧 谋杀
I used to think people like you were the shit, man.
我以前认为像你这样的人就是狗屎
Bad-asses like yourself always fascinated me.
像你这样的坏蛋总是让我很惊异
But-But doing it, you know,
可是 真正做起来
actually pulling the trigger, ending a life...
真正地去扣动扳机 结束生命
Well, that takes someone with no soul.
得是没有灵魂的人才能做到
Hank tried to criss-cross me.
汉克想暗算我
You and Hank, you're in a... transitional phase,
你和汉克 你们处在过渡阶段
that's all.
仅此而已
You know, people meet and sometimes...
你知道 人和人相遇 有时候
they lock into each other
就会互相锁定
like two long-sought-after pieces of a puzzle.
就像一直在寻找彼此的拼图块
Now, as time goes on,
可是呢 随着时间的推移
these pieces, they morph and they-they grow.
这些碎片 它们会变形 它们会成长
And they can grow together and become stronger.
他们可以一起成长 变得更强大
Or...
或者…
they can become two completely different shapes that...
它们会变成完全不同的两个形状
they don't have any room for each other,
不再给对方留下任何空间
they don't fit anymore.
它们不再合适了
If there's one thing I've learned in my life,
如果说我在生活中学到了什么的话
you can't control what other people are going to do.
那就是你无法控制别人要做什么
No. No.
完全不能
They need their own space to...
他们需要自己的空间来
become whatever weird-ass shape they're going to change into.
成长为自己希望的任何千奇百怪的鬼样子
It's nature. You can't control it, but...
这就是天性 你是无法控制的 但是
you can accept it.
你可以选择接受
And I think, you know,
并且我认为 就是
you and Hank, that's still a fit, man.
你和汉克 还是很合适的 兄弟
I'm so sorry, man.
我真的很抱歉 兄弟
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
I tried to screw you over, man.
我曾经想要杀了你的 兄弟
No, you only tried to kill Esther
不是的 你只是想要杀了艾斯特
because you cared about me.
因为你非常在乎我
Look, I love you, okay?
听着 我爱你 好吗
Can we just say that once and for all?
这次说了以后还算数吗
Look, I love you, man.
听着 我爱你 兄弟
And I just think,
我就是觉得
with the heroin shipment coming in and everything,
现在海♥洛♥因♥什么的都运来了
you know...
你明白吗
...we're sitting on a gold mine!
我们现在坐拥一个金矿了
Te llamo mi corazon . My little papita .
你是我的心 我亲爱的小宝贝
Jesus Christ, easy, easy.
老天爷 要这么基情四射吗
You guys are like my cats.
你们就像是我养的猫一样
I have to pour water on you.
我还得呲水才能把你们分开
Come on! Let's celebrate.
来吧 让我们庆祝一下
We can send somebody to Ralph's, get sandwiches.
我们可以派人去拉尔夫家 买♥♥点三明治
And, you know, case of Rolling Rock,
然后 再来点摇滚音乐
let's do it up!
让我们嗨起来
Ugh, I'm sweating.
天啊 我出了好多汗
All right, you guys clearly don't get this,
好吧 你们显然没有听明白
so to recap
让我们总结一下
This...
这个
was walking down this...
走在这条街上
and it was seen by her.
被她看见了
Not-- not actually her. This is not a photo of me.
不 不是她 这不是我的照片
I don't have any photos of myself from my childhood
我没有自己童年时候的照片
because my uncle burnt down my house
因为我的叔叔在我妈还在屋里时
when my mum was still inside,
把房♥子烧了
but that's...
但是这个
that is not relevant to this story, is it?
这件事和这个故事无关 对吗
Okay, Lindsay seems really nervous.
好吧 林赛看起来真的很紧张
What if the scene doesn't work?
万一这一幕没有成功呢
Telling the truth is the right thing to do, right?
说出真♥相♥是正确的 对吗
Barry?
巴里
Telling the truth is the right thing to do, right?
说出真♥相♥是正确的 对吗
Barry!
巴里
Oh my God, are you okay?
我的天啊 你还好吗
Okay, it's time, guys.
好了 该你们了 伙计们
Break legs.
祝你们演出成功
Fuck.
他妈的
Hey, Barry, are you okay?
巴里 你还好吗
Come on. Are you okay?
说话啊 你还好吗
Fuck!
他妈的
Barry, it's a good idea we're doing this, right?
巴里 我们这样做是个好主意 对吗
Jer-Jermaine. I am Jermaine.
杰梅因 我是杰梅因
You don't think this is a mistake?
你不认为这是个错误吧
Give me that back.
把那个还给我
Just try to breathe.
试着呼吸就好了
It's not horses.
重点不是马
It's just that I love their magical...
我只是喜欢它们神奇的
Hey, where are you at right now?
你神游到哪里去了
I need you present. I am present.
我需要你精神集中 我很集中
No, come on. Come on. Focus.
不 别这样 加油 集中注意力
Come on, focus. Look at me.
加油 集中注意力 看着我
Let's just, let's practice the choke, ready?
我们就 我们练一下掐脖子 好吗
What?
什么
The choke. Ready? One-- one, two, three.
掐脖子 准备好了吗 一 一二三
Come on, Barry, sell it!
别这样 巴里 认真点
I am selling it.
我很认真
Stay in that place.
保持好这个状态
Sasha Thank you.
谢谢你 萨莎
Oh wait, I'm going to take that. I'm going to take that.
等等 我要拿上那个 我要拿上那个
I'm going to take that for my house. Love that!
我要把那个带回家 我太喜欢了
Oh, killed it.
秒杀全场
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表