剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Barry.
巴里
Barry.
巴里
Barry. Wake up, buddy.
巴里 醒醒 兄弟
Fuches?
福克斯
How long have you been watching me sleep?
你在这看我睡觉多久了
The money from the Rochester job just cleared.
罗切斯特那单活的报酬刚刚结清了
One less bad guy in the world. Nice work,
世界上又少了一个坏人 干得好
as usual, Barry.
就跟往常一样 巴里
Oh, well, he was in bed, so it wasn't work exactly.
他当时睡着了 所以我也没费多少功夫
Then why did it take two days?
那你怎么还用了两天时间
I was doing recon.
我在侦查
To make it clean.
确保干净利落
Or were you laying around the hotel room
或者 你只是躺在旅馆里虚度时光
like in Sioux Falls last month or St. Paul before that?
就像上个月在苏弗尔斯或者之前在圣保罗一样
Look, these extra expenses, they add up, Barry. Okay.
这些额外开支加起来 都能看出来的 巴里 嗯
All right.
好吧
Oh, God. I'm worried about you, buddy.
天哪 我很担心你 兄弟
This shit heap looks like the old Barry,
你这副样子就像从前的巴里
before he had a purpose.
那个没有目标的他
No, no, I just, I think I'm just burned out.
不 我想我只是太累了
You know? Maybe I need a break.
你知道吗 也许我需要休息一下
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
What?
想什么
I think what we should do is shake things up a little bit.
我想我们应该做出一些改变
You know, so instead of burning another small-town hood
所以 比起再赶去一个被雪封住的破败小镇
in some snowed-in, rust-belt shithole,
就为了杀掉一个无名小卒
what do you say to a little trip out
你觉得来一场小小的旅行
to sunny Los Angeles?
去阳光明媚的洛杉矶怎么样
You came here to give me an assignment?
你是来给我发任务的吗
It's the Chechen mob. Come here.
是车♥臣♥暴徒的活 你过来
A guy by the name of Goran Pazar
一个叫戈兰·帕扎的人
needs an outsider to handle something embarrassing.
需要一个局外人去处理一些尴尬的事情
It's great money.
报酬丰厚哦
Get us a lot closer to where we need to be to hang it all up someday.
有了这笔收入 我们就离金盆洗手又近了一大步
When do you think that'll be?
到底什么时候才是个头
The plane for LA leaves in four hours.
去洛杉矶的飞机四小时以后起飞
I will have a car waiting for you at the Ontario airport.
我会派车在安大略机场等你
But Ontario?
但是安大略...
Wait. Isn't that, like, a two hour drive?
等等 那里离洛杉矶得有两小时车程吧
You can't just, you know, fly into LAX.
你不能就这样直接飞到洛杉矶机场啊
You gotta cover our tracks, right?
我们得掩盖一下行踪 对吧
Why? Because it's cheaper or--
为什么 因为这样更便宜吗 还是
Because it is smarter, Barry.
因为这种做法更聪明 巴里
How much cheaper was it?
那到底便宜多少啊
Hey, Barry. Fuches. Probably still on the plane,
巴里 我是福克斯 也许你还在飞机上
but welcome to California, buddy.
但是欢迎来到加州 伙计
Hey, my guy said he left the car in space 408.
我的人说他把车留在了408号♥车位
I told him you were my best guy,
我告诉他 你是我最厉害的手下
so we should hook you up.
得好好关照一下
He said the car is "dope".
他说这车"屌♥爆了"
So, enjoy that, buddy.
所以 好好享受吧 兄弟
When you meet Goran, don't be afraid to sell yourself.
等你见到戈兰 就大胆自荐
Remember that liquor distributor in Canton you stabbed in the nut?
还记得广州那个被你捅了蛋蛋的酒商吗
I think Goran's the kind of man
我认为戈兰这样的人
who would find something like that intriguing.
会觉得这种事很带劲
So work it into the conversation to make him aware that,
在谈话的时候提一下这事 让他觉得
you know, you'll go there.
你就是会做这种事的人
Oh, fucking,
他妈的
fucking dick!
有辆摩托了不起啊
Hey, man! You must be Barry!
你好 伙计 你就是巴里吧
I'm NoHo Hank.
我是诺胡·汉克
I trust the flight was good, no?
旅行应该还挺顺利吧
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
I mean, do you want a submarine sandwich?
我是说 你想来个潜艇三明治吗
If you're thirsty, we've got juice boxes,
如果你渴了 我们有果汁
Hawaiian Punch, or maybe beer or something.
夏威夷潘趣酒 或者啤酒之类的
So, we're gonna do this outside, if that's okay.
如果你不介意的话 我们就在外面谈吧
His daughter has some friends over, huh?
他女儿的朋友过来玩了
Why? Did the bowling alley run out of shoe freshener?
怎么 保龄球馆的鞋塞用完了吗
We haven't been in LA Long,
虽然我们才刚来洛杉矶没多久
but we've made a lot of progress:
但我们的进展很不错
the harbors, identity theft,
码头生意 身份盗窃
meth, 99 Cent Stores.
冰♥毒♥交易 99美分商店
Business has been going great.
生意一直发展得很不错
Recently,
最近呢
personal matters cropped up,
出现了一些个人问题
which needs to be kept separate from the business.
我们不能让这些问题影响到生意
So, we called you.
所以 我们叫你来了
This is Ryan Madison.
这是瑞恩·麦迪逊
He's a physical trainer in Silver Lake.
他在银湖区当体能教练
He works with Goran's wife, Oksana.
他是戈兰妻子奥克萨娜的教练
They've been training together for...
他们在一起训练了有...
What do you think?
有多久来着
What do you think? Two? Two three months?
你觉得呢 两个月吗 两三个月吧
Yeah?
是吗
Over the past few weeks, these sessions became more frequent.
过去这几周 课程安排得越来越频繁
Goran asked me to follow her,
戈兰让我跟着她
and I became aware that they were taking up at a Holiday Inn in Studio City.
然后我就发现他们去影视城的一家假日酒店开了房♥
I snuck a lipstick camera,
我偷偷把一个口红摄像机
similar to this one, in the room,
跟这个很像 放在了房♥间里
and got this.
拍到了 这个
Harder! Harder!
用力 再用力点
Why would I want to see this?
为什么要给我看这个
Turn that off.
关掉
Turn it off! Come on.
给我关了 拜托
I wanted to give him the whole--
我只是想给他看看完整的
He gets it.
他懂的
You already said they are taking up in hotel.
你已经说过了 他们去酒店开了房♥
Why show footage? It's important
为什么还要放视频呢 这么重要的事
for him to know! Or you are just impressed with yourself
他当然得知道 又或者你只是在显摆自己
for planting camera. I am not.
在房♥间里藏了摄像机 我没有
Trash that footage. Okay.
把视频删掉 好吧
So, you guys want him gone? Yes.
所以你们想让他消失 对
Good. Okay. We pay you
好 我明白了 我们会付给你...
No, you don't pay me anything. Fuches takes care of the money.
不 不用付给我 福克斯负责收钱
I just need his name and address,
我只需要他的名字和地址
and it'll be done in a couple of days.
几天之内就会处理好的
That sounds good. All right.
听起来不错 好的
Now, there's a lot of ways I can,
我有很多方式可以
do this for you.
帮你解决这件事
One of them..
比如...
is I could stab him in the nut.
我可以拿刀捅他的蛋蛋
That's something I-- I did once,
我 我曾经做过这种事
and I am...
而且我也...
very comfortable doing it again.
很乐意再做一次
What?
什么
Or not.
要不算了吧
Why?
为什么
Forget about it.
当我没说
Who would want this?
谁会想这么做
Can't you just shoot him?
你就不能直接开枪打死他吗
Yeah. No, I...
也行 不 我...
Because being shot is very painful.
因为中枪是很痛苦的
Have you ever been shot? I have.
你中过枪吗 我中过
It's, like, crazy painful.
疼得要死
Anything is better than stabbing guy in nut.
怎么着都比碎人蛋强啊
I'll shoot him. I'll shoot him. I'll shoot him.
用枪 用枪 我会用枪的
Okay.
好的
Goran.
戈兰
I think he's going to shoot him.
我想他应该会开枪打死他
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表