剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Let's move on to Nick.
下一个 尼克
Sasha, strike that.
萨莎 清理下那块
Look, Barry, I was nervous too, okay?
听着巴里 我也曾紧张过 明白吗
But everybody's dropped the competitive grief bullshit,
但每个人都放下了比惨的那套
and they're delivering honest and real work.
而献上诚恳真挚的杰作
I mean, look what we inspired!
是我们激发了他们的灵感
Nick, your vomit scene is up next.
尼克 下一幕是你的呕吐
Jesus, this place has a balcony.
天呐 这地方还有楼座
Yes, there's a lot of fucking seats! Move on!
是 这地方全他妈是座位 下一话题
Doors open in two hours,
两小时后开门
I think we should start rehearsing.
我认为我们需要开始排练了
Louder, Nick, louder.
大点声 尼克 大点声
Okay, okay. Sorry, sorry.
好 好 不好意思 不好意思
We can't find this guy.
我们找不到这家伙
But we have a recording of a 911 call
但我们有一段911报♥警♥电♥话♥的录音
where you confess to Moss's murder
你在里面承认自己谋杀了莫斯警官
and threaten suicide.
还威胁说要自杀
It wasn't me.
那不是我
But the call came from your phone,
但电♥话♥是从你手♥机♥打的
and it sounds like you.
听上去也是你的声音
Mr. Cousineau, can you look at me?
库西诺先生 你能看着我吗
Mm. You're in a bad place.
你现在处境很糟
The guilt and remorse is weighing on you.
内疚和悔恨让你心烦意乱
I get it.
我懂
You know what I think?
你知道我是怎么看的吗
I think you called your student, Barry,
我认为是你打电♥话♥给你的学生巴里
to talk you out of it.
让他跟你串供 来撇清你自己
'Cause you didn't want to go through with it.
因为你不想经历这些
Barry spoke to him.
巴里和他说过话
I don't want to hear about this Goulet guy.
我不想再听到这个叫古雷的家伙
He doesn't exist.
他不存在
What happened?
到底发生了什么
Gene, it's okay.
吉恩 没关系的
It's okay.
没关系
Did you fight?
你们吵架了吗
Did she threaten to leave you
她是不是威胁要离开你了
and you couldn't handle the rejection?
而你无法接受拒绝
She was the love of my life.
她是我一生的挚爱
Mr. Cousineau, please stand up.
库西诺先生 请起立
You're under arrest for the murder of Janice Moss.
我们将以谋杀珍妮丝·莫斯的罪名逮捕你
We'll arrange for a transport for you back to Los Angeles.
很快你就会被安排送回洛杉矶
You'll be taken to a holding cell,
你将被带往拘留室
and you'll be given one phone call.
你可以有一个电♥话♥的名额
Stand up, please.
请起立
Impressive.
令人印象深刻
Looks like you got yourself an army.
看起来你给自己武装了一支军队
Fuches? And I need an army.
福克斯 而我需要一只军队
San Bernardino Sheriff's Department.
圣贝纳迪诺警♥察♥署
Deputy Wilson speaking.
这里威尔逊副官
Hi. Yeah, this is, uh, Barry Berkman.
嗨 这里是巴里·波克曼
Yeah? Uh, you said
那个 你说过
I could call you,
如果有关于库西诺先生的新情况
uh, with any updates on Mr. Cousineau.
我可以打电♥话♥给你
I said I'd call you with any updates.
我说的是 有新情况 我会打给你
Okay, guys, this show starts in two minutes.
好了 同学们 两分钟后表演开始
Well, how's he doing? They just booked him.
他怎么样 已经收押了
You can try to see him in LA County tomorrow.
你可以试着明天去洛杉矶警署看他
They are moving him tonight. They they booked him?
今晚就转移 已经 收押了吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, is-is, uh... is he okay?
那 他还 还好吗
See him tomorrow, Berkman.
明天去看看他 波克曼
Copy that. We'll get on it.
收到 我们会做的
Yeah, I think "fraught" is
是的 我觉得"焦虑"
maybe the word I'm looking for.
也许是我在寻找的词语
Yeah, that's not what I'm trying... Oh!
是是 那不是我要
Just, I got to... Yeah. Oh, please.
我要 好 请去吧
Hey, bud! Fuck you!
你好呀 兄弟 操♥你♥大♥爷♥
You know...
其实
you could save your little acting teacher.
你完全可以救下你亲爱的老师
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吗
I'm going to fucking kill you, Fuches.
我会弄死你的 福克斯
All you have to do is turn yourself in.
你只要自首就可以了
Give it all up for him.
为了他承认自己的罪行
Yeah?
不是吗
Not so altruistic now, are you, motherfucker?
现在不搞利他主义了是吧 小♥逼♥样的
Now who's out of moves? Buh-bye.
现在是谁没招了 再见吧您呐
Hey, everybody, bring it in. Bring it in. Woo!
大家 都过来 都过来
And...Go... Cousineau!
库西诺团队加油
All right, places everyone. Places, places.
好的 所有人就位 就位 就位
Showtime! Hey. Hi! Hi.
好戏登场 嘿 你好 你好
Showtime. Yeah. You feelin' good?
好戏登场 如何 你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah. I think so. Yeah. Good.
挺好 应该没问题 很好
So everyone showed. The audience is packed.
大家都来了 座无虚席
Everyone is here. Oh, the Mikes are here.
每个人都来了 迈克兄弟也来了
Oh, so they got on board with the whole showcase idea?
那就是说他们同意这场演出计划吗
Oh yeah, they're in, but...
是啊 他们点头了 不过
They don't know. They're...
他们还不知道 他们
They're as on board as they'll ever be.
他们再怎么同意也就是这样了
Which is pretty on board.
也就是挺同意的
I'm not I mean, you know... No pressure.
我不是 你懂的 别有压力
No pressure, exactly. It's going to be...
完全没有压力 一定会
So, um...
所以 嗯
You feel good that we're doing this, though, right?
你觉得我们这么做是好的 对吧
Oh, me? I feel great that we're doing this!
我吗 我觉得非常好
I feel so good, because, at the end of the day,
我感觉很好 因为不管怎么说
you are telling your story.
你在讲述你的故事
You're the artist. I'm supporting the artist.
你就是艺术家 而我在支持艺术家
I brought all these people here because this is what you want to do.
我把这些人带过来 因为这是你想做的
And you're going to be great, and I believe in you.
你一定会很棒的 我相信你
Which is why we started this whole frickin' thing.
这不就是我们开始做这件事的原因吗
So, I'm excited. You're excited.
所以 我很兴奋 你很兴奋
You're going to be great, and break a frickin' leg, Sally.
萨利 你一定会很棒的 祝你好运
Okay, see you later.
好的 回头见
Nick, Nick, you're up, let's go.
尼克 尼克 到你了 我们走
This is not what her contract was supposed to say.
她的合同可不能有这些吧
These aren't the right details.
这都不是正确的细节
Sally's is last, so you guys are going to have to be patient.
萨利是最后一个 所以你们得有耐心
You know what was in the toilet?
你知道马桶里有什么吗
It wasn't the vomit,
不是呕吐物
or the three-day old pizza I poured bleach on
或者是我放了三天 洒了漂白剂
and still ate,
还是吃了的比萨饼
or even my made-up stomach issue.
亦或是我瞎编的胃病
It was me.
是我
It was me!
是我
Forgotten.
被遗忘
Remembered.
被记起
Forgotten.
又被遗忘
I was the youngest of four gotten.
我是四个拾来的孩子中最小的
Forgotten.
被遗忘掉
Four got ten, nine, eight, seven, six!
四到拾 九 八 七 六
Was the age when I was left at a garage sale.
是我被抛弃在旧货市场的年纪
I mean, Jesus, Hank.
老天爷啊 汉克
They're all headed here now? Yes.
他们都在往这儿赶吗 对
What I need more than anything right now is Barry.
我现在最需要的是巴里
He is like crazy Chechen goon-whisperer.
他就像是车♥臣♥暴徒的解语花
That might be a bit tricky, Hank.
这可能有点棘手 汉克
We had a minor falling out.
我们出了点小意外
Oh, come on, you guys are like Fleetwood Mac.
拜托 你们就像弗莱特伍德麦克
You break up, you get back together again,
你们解散 又重组
and then you go out and make a great album,
然后又能制♥作♥出一张很棒的专辑
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表