剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm gonna give a shit, all right.
我可会让他吃屎
Literally.
就是字面意思
Wow, you really...
这 你还真是
underplayed that.
演得很平淡
It's like you didn't do any of the jokes.
你都没把包袱演出来
Do you wanna do the second scene?
你还想再试第二幕吗
He did not give a fuck.
他是真的一点不在乎
No.
没错
What's his name again?
他叫什么来着
Uh, Barry Block. He's-- he's six-two.
巴里·布洛克 他有一米九
Well, this is it.
我们到了
Come on in. Ah.
请进吧
Barry Block.
巴里·布洛克
Isn't that the guy I talked to on the phone?
这不是那个刚才跟我通电♥话♥的人吗
I thought you said his name was Berkman.
我怎么听你叫他伯克曼
Yeah, well, he changed it. Oh, he changed it?
是啊 他改名换姓了 改名是吧
Well, nine times out of ten,
十有八♥九♥
a new name means shady character.
新名字意味着阴暗的人格
No, it's a stage name, Mr. Goulet.
不 那是艺名 Goulet先生
And, uh, he took on a whole new identity with it.
他用这名字开始了全新生活
How do you mean?
你什么意思
Look, it might say "drama teacher" on my business card,
我的名片上写的可能是"戏剧老师"
but in actuality, I'm more of a therapist,
但事实上 我更像治疗师
a father, if you will, to those kids.
对那些孩子更像是父亲
And that boy, when I met him?
而那孩子 我遇见他的时候
No direction, nobody in his corner.
毫无目标 没人帮他
He was like a plastic bag blowing in the wind.
他就像空中飘着的塑料袋
But together, we turned that around.
但是我们一起改变了一切
He's got a big audition today.
他今天有个重要的试镜
That's where he was when we spoke to him.
我们刚打电♥话♥那会儿 他就在试镜了
I am so proud of him.
我真为他骄傲
Want a tour? I'll show you the rest.
要逛逛吗 我带你看看其他地方
No. Let's take a walk.
不了 我们出去走走吧
You sure you know where you're going?
你知道往哪儿走吗
Oh, yeah. Uh-huh.
知道
It's down this way.
往这边走
It's lovely.
是个可爱的地儿
Just lovely... country out here, isn't it?
这野外真是好地方 对吧
Gene? Lovely scenery?
吉恩 好地方
Hey, Gene, uh, could you tell me what kind of tree
吉恩 你能不能告诉我
that would be right over there?
那边那棵是什么树
You know, it kind of looks like the same one that's over--
那树看着就像这边的
Wait. That couldn't be Janice's car, do you think?
等等 你说那不会是珍妮丝的车吧
I do.
我觉得就是
Well, we gotta-- we gotta come closer.
我们 我们得走近一点
We gotta-- all right?
再近点 行吧
We gotta make sure, okay,
我们得确定了
that it's her car, okay?
得确定那是她的车 好吧
What do you think?
怎么说
It's her car.
的确是她的车
We found her car. Oh, boy.
我们找到她的车了 天啊
Okay, you know what I'm gonna do?
好了 知道我有什么打算吗
I'm gonna borrow your phone here.
我要跟你借一下手♥机♥
I'm just gonna step away for a sec, right over there.
我要离开一小会儿 就到那儿去
I'm gonna call the cops.
我去叫警♥察♥来
I'd like to report the body of Detective Janice Moss.
我想汇报珍妮丝·莫斯警探的遗体所在
My name is Gene Cousineau,
我是吉恩·库西诺
and I killed her,
是我杀了她
and I just couldn't live with it anymore.
我再也承受不住这种罪恶感了
If you're okay with it,
如果你不介意的话
I wanna open the trunk.
我就去打开后备箱了
Good. It's all right. Here we go.
好 没事的 来吧
Okay.
好的
Now, you okay, Gene?
我要打开了 你还好吗 吉恩
Fuches...
福克斯
I'm coming for you.
你给我等着
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表