剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Sally, I can't choke you. No, just come on.
萨利 我不能掐你 别这样 来吧
Come on!
动手吧
Don't do that. Please, Sally.
别这样 求你了 萨利
It's just something I'm not capable of...
只是 我真的做不到
Come on, you baby.
动手啊 小孩子
Hey!
嘿
Don't say that. Come on!
别这样 来啊
What are you doing? Don't do that.
你做什么呢 别这么做
Come on! Come on! Look, Sally...
来啊 动手啊 听我说 萨利
Look, I know who you really are, okay? Don't touch me!
我知道真实的你 好吗 别碰我
You pretend to be this nice guy, but deep down... Stop it. Stop it!
你只是假装是个好人 但内心深处 停手 停下来
you're nothing but rotten and you like it. What is wrong with you?
你内心腐烂到什么都不是 你还很喜欢这样 你是怎么了
That's why you're never gonna change
所以你永远都不会做出改变
and that's why I'm gonna fucking leave you!
所以我要他妈的离开你
Why are you saying that stuff to me? Come on! Come on!
你为什么对我说这种话 动手啊 来啊
Stop saying that. Fucking choke me!
别这么说了 你♥他♥妈♥的掐我啊
Fucking do it, you fucking pussy!
他妈的动手啊 该死的渣渣
Fucking do it! Come on! Barry, she's helping you.
你♥他♥妈♥动手啊 来啊 巴里 她在帮助你
Come on! Choke me! Stay in the scene with her. Let it out.
来啊 掐我啊 演出你的戏份 释放怒火
Fuck off!
滚开
Shit.
糟糕
Hey, Barry, hey!
嘿 巴里
Hey. Hey! Barry, wait! I'm sorry. Look,
嘿 巴里 等下 对不起 听我说
I took it too far, I know. I was trying to help you with the scene.
我做的过分了 我知道 我只是想帮你演出来
I'm sorry, okay? I don't know why everybody wants me to do this, okay?
我错了 好吗 我不明白为什么所有人都想让我动手 好吗
I don't want to hurt anybody! I know!
我不想伤害任何人 我知道
I get it. You don't have to hurt me, it's just acting.
我理解你 你不需要伤害我 只是演戏而已
It's just part of the scene, okay? It was only to...
这是戏中的一部分 明白吗 只是需要
What?
怎么了
Hey, Sally.
你好啊 萨利
Hey, Sam.
你好 山姆
You don't think all this Spy Game stuff is overkill?
你不觉得这间谍游戏玩的有点过火了吗
No. Just get him here, get him talking,
没有 只是把他带过来 让他说出实话
and I'll do the rest.
剩下的就交给我吧
You just hit me for the last time, Sam.
上次你就直接动手了 山姆
Hey, Sally said she didn't want you seeing that.
嘿 萨利说她不想让你看到那个
No you said you didn't want me to see it.
不 是你说的不想让我看见
Sally, what's wrong?
萨利 怎么了
How do I explain to people the beatings and apologies?
我怎么向别人解释打骂还有道歉那些事
You don't have to.
你不需要解释
Your story is that your father was abducted
你要演的故事是 你♥爸♥爸被绑♥架♥了
and replaced by aliens?
被替换成了外星人吗
That's what happened.
世事无常嘛
I'm having a little trouble with that.
我可不相信你说的故事
It's the first time I ever felt a sense of purpose.
我第一次感受到了这种追求感
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表