剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah, well... clearly I can't do this version,
是嘛 很明显我不能讲这个版本
and now they know the other version is a lie,
而现在他们也知道了那个版本全是假话
so now I have no story. So, thanks.
所以我现在没故事可讲了 谢谢啊
Listen, once we rehearse it, and-and... you perform it,
只要我们排练一下 你再表演
they'll see that the honest version is really powerful.
他们会感受到这个真实版本的力量的
Once we rehearse this? Yeah
只要我们排练这场吗 没错
You? You and me?
你 你跟我
What, you and me are gonna do this and it's gonna be powerful?
怎么 你觉得跟我演这场会很有力量吗
Yeah!
对啊
I teach pigs.
猪窝一样
Hey, Mr. Cousineau?
库西诺老师
Hey! How's Sally?
是你啊 萨利怎么样
Uh, she's pretty embarrassed. Yeah, well, understandable.
她觉得刚刚很丢脸 可以理解
But I am proud of her.
不过 我为她骄傲
I mean, we were all shocked that she had the guts
我们都觉得很吃惊 她居然有勇气
to get to the emotional place she went.
再让自己经历一遍当时的痛苦
Yeah, I know. Um...
我明白
Look, she doesn't want to do the scene anymore,
可是她现在不想再表演这场了
and I think she should... tell the truth.
但我觉得 她应该讲出实情
So, um, I want to put my energy into playing Sam
所以 我想尽力来扮演山姆
and not do my own piece.
我自己的那场就不演了
Is that okay? Okay?
您觉得可以吗 可以吗
It is more than okay. Because I--
太可以了 我不知道
I don't know if you remember this or not, but you killed...
你还记不记得 你杀了个人
...somebody and got away with it.
还安然无恙地脱身了
Yeah, no, you keep reminding me of that.
我记得 你一直不停地提醒我
Uh, look, I want to be good in her scene.
我想给她搭戏的时候表现得好一点
Um, can you help me?
你可以帮我吗
Of course I will. I will always be there for you.
当然可以 我会一直支持你的
As long as I'm out of here in seven minutes.
只要我能在7分钟之内离开这间屋子
Bingo.
漂亮
Here we go.
我来了
What is the essential emotion of this scene?
这场戏的核心情绪是什么
Okay, Sam is enraged, because Sally is withholding.
萨利有所隐瞒 山姆被激怒了
He gets violent, he acts out, then he feels shame.
愤怒使他诉诸暴♥力♥ 然后他又觉得羞愧
Sound familiar?
听着耳熟吗
Korengal. Exactly.
库伦加尔的我 正是
You don't literally have to tell your story
你不需要真正去讲自己的故事
in order to use your story.
只需要代入当时的情绪
Yeah, but I-- I lost con-- control back then,
但是我 我当时失控了
and I don't want to do that with Sally onstage.
我也不想在台上对萨利做那样的事
Barry, you're the actor.
巴里 你是演员
You're not hurting anyone. You're not attacking anybody.
你不会伤害任何人 也不是在攻击别人
You're just lending your emotional experience
你只是在把当时的情绪代入到
to the character of Sam.
山姆这个角色里
Okay.
好吧
Look... Sam is an inherently violent guy. You are not.
山姆是基因里就刻着暴♥力♥的人 你不是
He is a horrible person. You are not.
他是个人♥渣♥ 你不是
So, in order to play him, you've got to use
所以 为了演绎好这个角色 你必须
the worst thing you've ever done in your life.
把自己最糟糕的一面拿出来
Yeah, no, and that-that was the...
那确实 确实是
worst thing I'd ever done in my life.
我这辈子做过最糟糕的事了
Thank Christ.
感谢老天爷
Because, you know, you killed somebody and got away with it.
因为你杀了人 居然还能逍遥法外
Okay, so, I want you to dig deep.
所以 我需要你深挖自己的内心
I want you to get in there.
找到当时的状态
I want you to paddle that canoe, there, soldier.
划起记忆的小舟 去吧战士
And, Barry...
巴里 还有
thank you. For what?
谢谢你 谢我什么
For telling me your story.
谢你肯告诉我你的故事
I am very touched that I was able to gain your trust.
你能信任我 我很感动
I am so late for my escape room.
我密室逃脱要迟到了
Hello? Hi, Sally. It's Tom from Gersh.
喂 你好萨利 我是格什的汤姆
I have Lindsay for you. Thank you.
林赛有事找你 谢谢
Oh, fuck.
卧♥槽♥
Hey, Madeleine's people said you hadn't confirmed
嗨 玛德琳的人说你还没有确认
for two o'clock today. Are you on your way?
2点钟的行程 你出发了没
Hi. Hi, Lindsay. Hi-- Hi. Yeah, no, I'm really sorry.
林赛 嗨 我没有去 很抱歉
I just-- I'm-- I'm working on this theater piece,
我在 我在排练剧院的演出
and I got kind of wrapped up in it, and I just
有点太投入了 我好像
kind of forgot.
忘了那码事了
Um, I'm really sorry, but can we just cancel?
真的很抱歉 可以取消吗
Theater piece?
剧院的演出
Sally, look, I know it's one scene,
萨利 我知道那边只有一场戏
and it is another wife,
而且又是妻子的角色
but this is Benicio Del Toro's wife,
但这可是本尼西奥·德尔·托罗的妻子啊
so I'm assuming she drinks.
我觉得她应该会喝酒
So, how soon can you get there?
所以 你多少长时间能过来
Uh, yeah, I... I can't today, Lindsay.
林赛 我 今天不行
I'm really sorry. I-- I really need to focus on this.
真的很抱歉 但我需要专注地做这部
Okay? Thanks. Bye. Sal
好吗 谢谢 再见 萨
Fuck.
操
Okay, here we go. Here we go.
好了 马上了 马上了
Wha--? Wait, wait. Uh...
什么 什么鬼
Fuck.
操
I don't know how to tell you this, but...
我不知道该怎么跟你说
one of the twins smothered the other in the womb.
双胞胎的一个把另一个闷死在了子♥宫♥里
Why would God allow this to happen?
老天怎么忍♥心让这种事情发生
I don't-- I don't know.
我不 我也不知道
We gotta go. We can do the stage combat.
到我们了 我们在台上可以打一打
How do I do this?
怎么打的来着
Hand first. Ready? One, two, three.
先伸手 好了吗 一伸手二挡三掐脖
What is wrong?
你怎么了
I don't want to do this!
我不想演这段
Look, the last time I did this, they all just stared at me.
上次演的时候 他们都只是傻盯着我看
It's gonna be good, all right?
一定会很好的
I've been working really hard with Gene,
我跟吉恩一起排练得很用功
and it's gonna be great.
效果一定会好的
One more time. Okay, go ahead.
再试一次 好 来吧
One, two, three.
一伸手 二挡 三掐脖
Sell it.
投入点
There you go! That was great!
这不就对了 很棒
Okay. Who's next?
好了 下一个
Um... Hold on.
等一下
This is a bar.
这是酒吧
Table, and, uh...
这是桌子 然后
I'm grabbing dinner, uh...
我在吃晚饭
Yeah. Okay.
好了
Oh, shit.
妈的
Why were you dancing with that guy tonight?
你晚上为什么跟那个男的跳舞
Ken? He's just a friend, Sam.
你说肯吗 他只是个朋友 山姆
Everybody was staring at you. I don't like it.
所有人都在看你 我不喜欢这样
It was embarrassing. You looked like a whore.
我觉得很丢脸 你就像个婊♥子♥一样
Sam, Ken is just a friend. Don't be an idiot.
山姆 肯只是朋友 别跟个傻子一样
Hey, can, can I reset?
等一下 我可以重来一遍吗
Is that all right? Can we just take it from--
可以吗 我能不能从
Yeah. Take it in your own time.
没关系 按照你的节奏来
'Cause I'm a cop, and you're a fuckin' murderer.
因为我是警♥察♥ 而你是杀人犯
It's done.
结束了
Why were you dancing with that guy tonight?
晚上为什么要跟那个男的跳舞
Ken? He's...
你说肯吗 他
He's just a friend, Sam.
他只是个朋友 山姆
Everybody was looking at you.
别人都在看你
It was embarrassing. I didn't like it. You looked like a whore.
很丢脸 我不喜欢 你就像个婊♥子♥
Sam, don't worry about it. Okay? Ken is just a friend.
山姆 别小题大做好吗 肯只是朋友
Just a friend, since when?
只是朋友是吗 什么时候的朋友
Since when? Who the fuck's Ken?
我他妈问你什么时候 哪来的他妈的肯
You met him. When did I meet Ken?
你见过他的 我什么时候见过肯
I don't know, he's just a friend. You're drunk.
我不知道 他只是个朋友 你喝醉了
I'm what? You're drunk.
我怎么了 你醉了
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表