剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
I built Barry's mind.
是我锻造了巴里的思维
You don't think I can tear it apart?
你觉得我不能把话套出来吗
Just gimme five minutes with him!
只要给我五分钟的时间
I'll have him shittin' in my hand.
我手里面可有他的把柄呢
What? What?
什么
What is this? That is the key to my cabin.
这是什么 这是我小别♥墅♥的钥匙
I wanna keep it in the family.
我想把它留给家人
I don't want the cabin where your girlfriend was murdered.
我不想要你女朋友被谋杀的小屋
That's sick.
让我感到恶心
I can't work for you anymore. You gotta find someone else.
我不能再为你工作了 你得重新找个人
Well, do you know any other assassins?
好吧 那你认识其它的杀手吗
What if I trained your guys?
如果我来训练你的人呢
My guys suck balls, you know it!
我的人太逊了 你知道的
If I suck balls, you are king of suck balls mountain!
如果我是白♥痴♥ 你就是白♥痴♥之王
Oh, shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
I decided I'm gonna write a scene about Sam.
我决定写关于山姆的事
He beat you up,
他打了你一顿
so we decided that you needed to get out of there.
所以我们决定你必须离开那里
Hey, Sally.
你好啊 萨利
Hey, Sam.
你好 山姆
Sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
I said, did you grow up out here, Bobby?
我说你是在这长大的吗 波比
My name is...
我叫
Oh, sorry. Barry.
噢 不好意思 巴里
I grew up in Cleveland.
我在克利夫兰长大
You guys must have a lot in common.
你们一定有很多的共同点
So, Sally, we saw you on that space show.
萨利 我们在太空那场戏上看到你了
Oh... Yeah.
噢 没错
Um, I've been booking a lot of work actually.
实际上我现在有很多工作了
I've been getting lots of parts.
我得到了很多角色
That was one of my smaller ones.
那只是我的一个小角色
But, um, I've got these new agents,
我有了新的经纪人
and they're really great. She's doing great.
他们真的很棒 她做得很好
That's great. I'm really proud of you.
那太好了 我真为你骄傲
Hey, I got this. My treat. Oh. Thank you.
我来 我请客 谢谢
So, uh, Mark Campbell,
呃 马克·坎贝尔
he's been coaching my boy's soccer team.
他一直在指导我儿子的足球队
Wow, small world. Yeah.
哇哦 世界可真小 是啊
Heck, how old's your son? Five.
你儿子多大了 五岁
Wow. Crazy. Yeah.
真疯狂 是啊
The other day he mentioned
前几天他提到
that you were speaking to Kate about a play?
你在和凯特谈论一个戏剧
Yeah, I'm playing you in it.
我在剧中扮演你
Yeah, no, that's not-- Sort of, it's--
不 那不是 它有点 它是
Yeah, I didn't think Kate would tell Mark about that.
我没想到凯特会告诉马克
It's not really a play.
它并不是一出真正的戏剧
No, it is a play.
不 这就是一出戏剧
I mean, it's a scene in a play that she wrote,
她写的是一出戏剧中的一幕
and it's great.
而且她写的很棒
Is that why you came out here? No.
你就是为这个来这的吗 不是
Like I said, I was headed to San Diego on business.
我说了 我去圣地亚哥出差
Oh, San Diego, okay. Yeah.
好吧 圣地亚哥
But since I'm here,
但既然我都来了
is it like something I can see?
我是不是能看到那个
No. No, not gonna happen.
不 不 不可能的
Well, because it's not really like a "show" show.
因为这不像是一个真正的演出
It's not really like a play. It's more like a scene,
也不像一出戏剧 更像是一段场景表演
and it's kind of more like an exercise. It's not an exercise.
这更像是一次练习 这才不是练习
It's a show we're do--
这是我们的一个演出
Well, it is. At this point, it's an exercise--
是的 在这一点上 这就是一个练习
But it's gonna be a show that we perform in front of people.
但这是我们会在观众面前表演的一个演出
We're in this class together,
我们一起上表演课
and, um, we're doing this exercise. It's a show
我们一起做这个练习 这是个演出
Not really about you.
不完全是关于你的
It's more about me and my life,
更多的是关于我和我的生活
and so, it's not really the kind of thing that--
所以 它实际上并不是那钟
I think you'd be bored. It's gonna be great.
你肯定会觉得无聊的 一定会很棒
All right.
好吧
Well, anyway, I, uh, take off on Sunday.
不管怎么着 我周日的飞机回去
I'm staying at the Valley Inn and Suites, Studio City.
我住在斯蒂迪奥城的瓦力商务酒店
All these cities, right? Why can't it just be Los Angeles?
这么多城市 为什么不住洛杉矶呢
It's good to see you, Sally. Yeah.
很高兴见到你 萨利 我也是
Hey, nice to meet you, bud.
也很高兴见到你 伙计
Nice!
很好
Way to go, Khazam! Great form, yeah.
就是这样 卡赞 状态不错
Activate your core, though, okay?
锻炼你的内核 好吗
Great stuff.
干得不错啊
So...
其实
life at stash house has been super tense, man.
藏♥毒♥屋的生活非常紧张 伙计
As you know, my favorite flavor...
你知道的 我最喜欢的冰激凌
...of all ice creams is Rocky Road.
就是碎糖口味的
And yesterday,
而昨天
I go to soft-serve machine...
我去冰激凌机器那儿
...and Cristobal has had my favorite replaced with cookie dough.
发现克里斯托巴尔把我的最爱换成了饼干
Which is the favorite flavor of guess who.
猜猜谁最喜欢那种口味
You know how people start to look like their dogs?
那些人现在看起来跟他们的狗一样
Well, Esther is sporting very Cristobal-esque hair.
艾斯特留着克里斯托巴尔式的发型
What the fuck is this? And I Barry?
他妈的什么玩意 我 巴里
You think this is some fucking game?
你觉得这他妈是个游戏吗
Think it's some fucking game, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥觉得这是个游戏 是吧
You lose your focus, you give the other guy a chance to fire,
你分心了 你给了另一个人开火的机会
you're dead!
你死了
Kill! It's the only word I want in your fucking head.
杀 这是你唯一该想到的词
Kill.
杀
We fucking speak English! We know what he fucking say!
我们他妈的讲英语 我们知道他讲了啥
Go! You fucking--
走开 你个傻
Your story is that your father was abducted
你的故事是你父亲被绑♥架♥了
and replaced by aliens?
之后外星人代替了他
That's what happened.
是的
I'm having a little trouble with that.
我对此有点怀疑
You're having a little trouble with that?
你还对此有点怀疑
Well, you think-- I've had that trouble my entire life,
好吧 我的一生都在怀疑这件事
dealing with that, all right? Really?
试图将它合理化 - 真的吗
No, I'm gonna act the vomit. I'm gonna act it.
不 我要表演呕吐 我想演呕吐
Um, probably won't see it because I'll put my head in a toilet.
可你们不会看到我吐因为我是在马桶里吐
So you'll just hear like a...
所以你们只能听到
...you know, sounds. I can make it, I can make it.
你懂的 呕吐的声音 - 我知道 我知道
I've done it before.
我之前做过
I think it's more powerful if you see it as well.
我认为观众需要看到呕吐会更震撼
if you vomit, actually. -Yes.
我也觉得看到呕吐物会更好 - 是的
You just put your hands on me for the last time, Sam.
你最后一次把手放在我身上 山姆
I'm done with that. And that's how it's gonna be from now on.
我受够了 从今往后都是这样
You hear me? You wanna choke me?
你听到了吗 你想掐死我吗
We choke on this, We're done.
就因为这件事 我们完了
You got it? I-- Oh, that's your line.
懂吗 我 到你的台词了
It's, "Oh, baby, please" I know, I know, I know, um...
宝贝 不要这样 - 我知道
Hey, listen, I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, um... -Uh-huh?
听着 我不是故意做个混♥蛋♥说话难听
When we went and had dinner with Sam,
当我们和山姆吃晚饭时
you asked how his... his son was,
你问候他的儿子怎么样了
and you thanked him for paying the bill.
然后你对他付账表示感谢
Yeah, so what? I... I don't know, I was just being polite.
是的 所以呢 我猜我只是表示礼貌
No, I get it. I-I'm just asking...
我理解这个 我只是想问
Okay, in this you say,
好吧 你在这儿说
"I don't ever want to see you again," right?
我再也不想见到你了 对吧
But then he asked us out to dinner,
但是他接着邀请我们去吃晚饭
and you seemed pretty down for it.
你似乎表现的挺乐意的
And I was just-- I was surprised.
我就有一点点惊讶了
Oh, I don't wanna upset you. Listen, I'm just--
我不想让你难过 听着 我只是
Do you understand what I'm saying? I'm just trying to...
你知道我没有其他意思 我只是试图
I'm just trying to understand where this is coming from.
我只是想更深入的理解这部分台词
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表