剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Whoa, hey. Sally?
别走 萨利
I can make like a prosthetic head. Yes!
我能做一个假头 - 对对
In my mind's eye, that is literally what I saw.
这就是我脑海中想到的画面
Oh, we'll run a tube through it,
我们可以从这儿插一根管子
I'll have the vomit come out there.
我就可以从这儿吐出来
Oh my God, Nat! Real vomit.
我的天 屌♥ 货真价实的呕吐
Hey. Hey, what's wrong?
你还好吗
I never stood up to him.
我从没有狠下心来打他
I mean, he fucking...
我的意思是 他特么的
he beat the shit out of me, I mean.
他狠狠的打我 打的很重
He nearly fucking choked me to death, but I didn't--
他插点把我掐死 但是我从来没有
I mean, I never-- I... I mean...
我的意思是 我从来没有
I mean, I think I curled into bed with him afterwards.
我觉得最终我还是被他说服躺到了床上
And I think, I think that I held him.
我觉得 我甚至拥抱着他
I mean, I might have even said, "I love you," for fuck's sake.
我甚至不知道为什么说了句我爱你
I mean, I didn't tell him to fucking choke on fucking anything.
我从来没有告诉任何会让他不爽的事情
And then, I mean, eventually, yeah, I left, but I...
最终 是的 我离开了 但是
but, I mean, he was asleep.
但是 我的意思是 他那时睡着了
Hey, but you, left.
但是你 离开了
Sally, you left, that's what's important.
萨利 你离开了 这很重要
Oh God, I mean, in the beginning, it was kind of okay,
刚开始的时候还挺好
like for a year, maybe.
差不多持续了一年吧
But I was fucking 19. I mean, what the fuck did I know?
但是我才19岁 我懂什么
I mean, but then it was just, you know, it was like years
但是之后 你知道的 那种
of just like beatings and apologies and...
数年不断的打骂和道歉
and this like vicious kind of cycle
就像一个罪恶的循环
that just kept repeating itself, but I just...
就这样一直重复 我就
I mean, I stayed.
我还是坚持下来了
Hey... You know, I wrote it like this because
我写这个是因为
if I don't do it this way, then how do I explain to people
如果我不这样写 那我怎么面对大家
that I just like... like ran away?
说我当初其实是逃跑了
You don't have to.
你不用跟大家解释
What, you mean like lie?
你的意思是说谎吗
It's not lying. You said it yourself, you said you're a strong person.
这不是说谎 你说过你是个坚强的人
Yeah, but... I mean, this? This didn't happen.
是的 但是这个剧本 从没发生过
Well, yeah, but...
是的 但是
you know, Star Wars didn't happen and that's a rad movie.
星际战争也没有发生过但却是部好电影
You know, just because you're in this class...
你在这个表演班里...
...it doesn't mean that you can't have secrets.
不代表你不能有秘密
You know, you should...
你知道你应该...
You should be able to be the person that you say you are.
应该成为你愿意成为的那个人
Like I'm Barry Block.
就像我是巴里布洛克
I'm an actor.
我是一个演员
You're Sally Reed,
你是萨利里德
and you stood up to Sam.
你狠狠的打了山姆
I didn't. Yes, you did. It's okay.
我没有 - 你有 没事的
You don't think all this spy game stuff is overkill?
你不觉得这个间谍游戏过火了吗
No. You fucked up. Now we're out of options Oh. Mm-hmm.
没有 你闭嘴 现在我们没有选择
At least this way, I control the situation.
起码这样我可以控制形势
Yeah, Just get him here, get him talking,
是的 - 把他弄来 吐出咱想要的
and I'll do the rest.
接下来交给我
You remember he's a pro, right?
你要记住 他是个老手了好吧
I trained him. You think he's gonna, you know, let himself walk
是我训练的他 你觉得他会将自己
into some kind of situation where he's gonna blurt everything out?
置于这种说漏嘴的境地吗
Answer it. Okay.
接电♥话♥ 好的
Hey, Barry.
嘿 巴里
Hey, look, I tried that Braveheart speech,
听着 我试了《勇敢的心》里的演讲
but, um, apparently that's like a super popular movie, um...
但是 很明显这个电影太多人看过了
Do you know of any lesser-known movies
你还知道别的小众点的电影吗
that maybe I could do a speech from?
或许我能摘抄些演讲的那种
Uh, no, jeez, Barry. No, not off the top of my head, no.
没有 巴里 我现在想不到
Yeah, they just have to have a good speech in them.
好吧 但他们需要一段好的演讲
Eric recommended Samuel L Jackson's speech
埃里克推荐了塞缪尔·杰克逊的演讲
from Deep Blue Sea,
《深海狂鲨》里的
but he gets eaten by a shark midway through it,
但他演讲中途被鲨鱼吃了
so I don't really wanna do that one.
所以我不太想用这个
And then there's Independence Day... What?
还有就是独♥立♥日 什么
Get him here.
把他弄过来
That's what that says?
你写的是这意思吗
Get... him... here.
把 他 弄来这里
I don't wanna steal their thunder on that.
但我不想抢他们的风头
Yeah. No, no. No, I hear what you're saying.
对 不不不 我听着呢
I don't know, man. I'm just... just a little lost here.
我不知道 我就是有点迷茫了
You know what, pal? Why don't, why don't you come over here
兄弟 你为啥不过来呢
and we'll, you know, we'll talk about it together?
我们可以 你懂的 讨论一下
Yeah? Really? Oh, that'd be great.
咋样 真的吗 那挺棒的
That'd be great. Where are you?
那挺好的 你在哪呢
Uh, the address? Uh, yeah, let me find the address.
地址吗 啊等下 让我找下地址
It's, uh... I'm at the Hollywood Palm View Motel.
我在好莱坞棕榈景观酒店
It's near Universal, and the address,
离环球影城很近 地址的话
the address is...
地址是
The address is 10729 Vineland Avenue.
地址是文兰大道10729号♥
Vineland. All right, cool.
文兰 好吧 酷
All right, I'll see you then.
好吧 到时候见
And, hey, Fuches. Yeah?
对了 福克斯 咋了
Uh, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you. I-I... I really appreciate this.
谢谢你 我 我真的很感激你的安慰
Sure, buddy, no problem.
没事 老弟 没关系
Leo?
里奥
Dad, hey.
嗨 老爸
And to what do I owe this pleasure?
我何德何能让你大驾光临呢
Uh, we had a bunch of extra strawberries,
我们剩了好多草莓
and I remembered you liked them, so, um...
我记得你喜欢吃草莓的 所以
We were gonna have to throw those out anyway, so I--
反正早晚也要扔掉 所以我
Well, that makes me feel wonderful,
好吧 这让我倍感欣慰
'cause no matter what you feel,
因为不管你是怎么想的
I know that I rate above the garbage.
我知道在你心中我比垃圾地位高了
Look, my therapist and my wife both think this is a bad idea,
我的医生和我妻子都觉得这是个坏主意
but, uh, do you maybe want to get a meal sometime?
但是 或许改天你想一起吃个饭吗
A meal?
吃饭吗
Leo and me having a meal?
你和我一起吃饭
Okay, I'm gonna AirDrop you my info.
好的 我这就把我的信息隔空投送给你
Push that, push that, and then push send.
点这个 点这个 然后发送
It's on its way. Great.
发送中了 很好
Hey, listen, you wanna come in for some tea?
你想进来喝杯茶吗
You want some whiskey? II'm fine.
或者你想来点威士忌吗 不用了
I know it's early,
我知道早了点
but you're still your mother's son.
但你毕竟还是你妈妈的儿子
I'll call you. Okay, Dad? Yeah. Okay.
我会打给你的 好吗老爸 好吧
Hey, Leo.
里奥
What made you change your mind?
是什么让你改变主意了
You made an effort.
你的努力
Talk soon.
之后再聊
Oh, I look forward to it.
好啊 我迫不及待呢
Uh, Dad, you... you Airdropped me
老爸 你刚才给我发了
a picture of you shirtless, in front of a mirror.
一张你在镜子前赤♥裸♥上身的照片
That's because I was being fitted for a shirt,
那是因为我想买♥♥件合适的衬衫
and they wanted to see my, um...
然后他们想看看我的
You know what I'm gonna do?
你知道我准备干嘛吗
I'm gonna give you my cell phone number right now.
我打算现在给你我的手♥机♥号♥
You ready?
你准备好没
You're a coward, Sam.
你这个懦夫 山姆
You're a small, little man,
你是如此渺小
and it is a big, big world out there.
而世界又是如此广阔
And...
还有
... of my life.
我的人生
So I'm not gonna waste the rest of my life.
所以我不会浪费我的余生
So I'm not gonna waste the rest of my life.
所以我不会浪费自己的余生
So I'm not gonna waste the rest of my life .
所以我不会浪费我余下的人生
That's it.
就这样
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表