剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Look, these parts are not the best representation of your talent.
那些片段并不能完美的展现出你天赋
I just feel like I have more to bring to the table than breakfast.
我只是觉得 我能做到的不仅仅是这些
"Breakfast."
仅仅这些
That's amazing. I'm crazy about you.
说的很好 我很中意你
And I just want you to be happy. Okay.
我只想让你开心 我知道
Um, so what do we do?
所以我们应该做什么
Here's what we do...
我的计划是这样的
We play the game.
我们按部就班
Okay, okay. Hear me out.
先别急 听我说完
Before Jennifer Lawrence became "J-Law,"
詹妮弗 劳伦斯大红大紫之前
she was the daughter on the Bill Engvall sitcom, okay?
也去给人家跑龙套演个小女儿什么的
Okay.
明白
Good parts come with time, but you gotta hang in there.
好角色需要花时间争取 你再坚持坚持
I know it's so frustrating,
我知道这让你很失望
but it's the way this industry works.
但这就是圈里的规矩
Okay? Okay.
明白吗 明白
Is that the plan? Yeah.
这算个计划吗 算
Yeah, that's the plan. Okay.
那就按这个计划吧 好的
Thank you, Lindsay. You bet, yeah.
谢谢了 林赛 你当然要谢了
Hey. Monroe Fuches.
嘿 门罗 福克斯
Thank you.
谢谢了
Monroe Fuches?
门罗 福克斯吗
No.
我不是
Detective Loach, LAPD.
洛杉矶警局 洛奇探员
Just like to ask you a few questions.
只是想问你几个问题
Yeah.
好吧
So[Script Info]
那么 福克斯先生
I have your tooth at the scene of a quadruple homicide.
在一个四连杀人案的案发现场发现了你的牙齿
How does that happen?
这是为什么
You know, that's funny.
你知道吗 说起来挺搞笑的
I was gonna call the cops about that.
我正准备报♥警♥呢
Uh, my tooth-- this one.
我的牙齿 就是这颗
I woke up, and it was gone.
我一起床 发现这颗牙齿没了
I have no idea where it went.
不知道哪里去了
You have no idea where it went?
你不知道掉哪里了吗
No idea.
根本不知道
Okay. All right. I'm not gonna lie to you.
好吧 这样吧 我实话实说
I was with a lady.
我和一个女的在一起
And I think, maybe, while I was sleeping...
我想 可能 趁我睡着的时候
she extracted it.
她给我的牙拔下来了
Why would she do that?
她为什么要这么做
Who knows what these foreign prostitutes do?
谁知道这些外国的妓♥女♥都有什么怪癖啊
I mean she might've taken it as some sort of...
她可能是留着牙齿
trophy or something?
当做战利品什么的吧
You know, like an ivory tusk or a rhino horn.
就像是象牙或者犀牛角一样
Maybe she wanted to grind it up and use it as a potion.
她也有可能是想磨碎牙齿用来做药剂
I don't know what goes on with them.
鬼知道她们是怎么想的
So...
那么
in this scenario...
按你的故事来说
how does it end up in Pazar's garage?
牙齿是怎么掉到帕扎尔车♥库♥去的
Hmm, well...
呃 可能
Uh, she might've taken it with her
她带在身上
on her route and left it there.
回家的路上掉在那里了
I don't think they have routes.
我不认为妓♥女♥回家的路会经过帕扎尔那里
Well, I mean suit yourself.
好吧 随你怎么想
But if I'm a cop, I want to look at all the possibilities.
但如果我是警♥察♥ 我就会考虑所有可能性
Hey, do you know this guy?
你认识这个男人吗
Is that a guy?
那是个男人吗
Looks kind of gender-liquid to me.
我感觉像是个人妖
Well, his name is Barry Block,
他叫巴里 布洛克
but his real name is Barry Berkman.
但他真实的名字是巴里 波克曼
And he's from right here in Cleveland, like you.
他就来自克利夫兰 和你一样
Yeah, well I've never seen him before in my life.
好吧 我这辈子可从来没见过他
So you, you definitely...
那你 也一定
you definitely didn't see him kill Pazar.
一定没目击他杀了帕扎尔吧
I don't know this dipshit,
我不知道这狗东西
and I don't give a fuck about Pazar.
我也他妈的不在乎什么帕扎尔
I don't give a fuck about Pazar, either.
我也根本不在乎帕扎尔
You know what I do care about?
但你知道我在乎什么吗
I care about who killed my partner,
我在乎是谁杀了我的搭档
Detective Janice Moss.
珍妮丝 莫斯探员
And I think this guy might've had something to do with it.
我认为这个男的可能和这件事能扯上关系
He might be a cop killer.
他可能是个警♥察♥杀手
And if I find out that you're even slightly involved
如果我发现你和这家伙
with this fucking guy,
有一点点联♥系♥
like in any way, shape, or form,
不管是任何方式的联♥系♥
you're going to prison.
你都会坐牢
You got me?
明白了吗
No, no, no, no. Come on.
不不不 别这样
Come on! I fucking pushed the button!
为什么啊 我他妈按了那个按钮
The game says you didn't. Well, that's bullshit,
游戏说你没有按 胡说
because I'm obviously pushing the button.
我明明按了那个按钮
Hey guys.
你好啊 伙计们
Hey, roomie. Not now, okay?
你好 小室友 现在不方便 好吗
I got bread, mac and cheese,
我买♥♥了面包 通心粉 还有芝士
and, Jermaine, I got your Gatorade.
杰梅因 给你买♥♥了你要的饮料
Sweet. Thanks, B.
太好了 谢谢你 小巴
Um, I'm actually a little light. Can I get you tomorrow?
呃 我手头有点紧 钱能明天给你吗
Sure, yeah.
当然了
Word. Aw, goddamn, it's happened again!
操蛋 怎么又是这样
Yeah, you really aren't good at this.
得了吧 你根本不擅长这个
Hi, Dad.
你好 爸爸
Leo, hi!
里奥 你好啊
Oh, what a lovely coincidence!
好巧啊
I don't know if you know this,
我不知道你是不是知道这件事
but I've just recently lost someone very close to me.
但我最近失去了一位很亲密的人
Mom told me.
妈妈告诉我了
And I thought to myself, you know, life is so short.
我自己这么想 你明白的 人生苦短
A father should have a relationship with his son.
作为父亲 应该和他儿子处好关系
Okay.
好吧
Were you planned? No.
你那个时候做好准备了吗 没有
But then there you were.
但最后还这样了
So I did what every great actor does, I improvised.
我做了每个演员该做的事情 随机应变
You left.
你离开了
Look, you want to leave them wanting more, not less.
你希望他们渴求更多 而不是更少
And then there was my work, my students.
然后还有我的工作 我的学生
Your fucking students. Okay...
你那些该死的学生 好吧
Look, you're jealous, Leo. It's totally natural.
你只是在嫉妒 里奥 这很正常
I don't care about your students and neither do you.
我不在乎你的学生 你也不在乎
That whole theater is just a big shrine to you.
你把整个剧院当作你的圣地
Even this is about you.
活在你自己的光环里
We don't have a relationship, Dad,
我们之间没有任何关系 爸爸
and I'm fine with that, I really am.
我不介意这样 真的
No reason to force this.
也没必要强求
Barry, you are worthless and weak.
巴里 你什么都不是 废物一个
Do you hear me, Barry, you cemented head?
听到了吗 巴里 你那水泥做的脑子
Yes, Mr. Cousineau.
听到了 库西诺先生
Are you aware you are incapable of playing
你知不知道你根本不擅长
a character with a mil--
表演这样的角色 你太
mildest set of balls?
太娘了 没长蛋蛋吗
I think it's because I've never had an adult male role model,
可能是因为我身边没有过成年男性作榜样
so I don't have the emotional tools to advocate for myself.
所以我不知道用什么感情方式去代入角色
I know, Barry. I'm going to give you those tools,
我知道 巴里 我可以帮你
and thus change your life.
从而改变你的人生
It's going to be incredible,
那太好了
and I'm going to owe it all to you.
这个人情算我欠你的
I am Gene. This is my theater.
我可是吉恩 这里是我的地盘
It's what I do.
我当然会帮你
Barry...
巴里
Hey, Mr. Cousineau! Mr. Cousineau.
你好 库西诺先生 演员库西诺先生
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表