剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
That's Ronny Proxin.
这是罗尼·普洛克辛
He's doing my wife.
我老婆的新欢
If you get rid of him, all of this goes away.
除掉他 所有的事情就一笔勾销
What?!
什么
I've been sent here by Detective John Loach to kill you.
约翰·洛奇警探派我来这里杀了你
I'm not gonna do that. Uhhuh.
我不会那么做的 嗯哼
Dad?
爸爸
That was Ronny's daughter.
是他女儿干的
I think he trains her
我认为他训练过她
'cause she was like a feral mongoose.
因为她就像一只充满野性的猫鼬
Ronny. Loach!
罗尼 洛奇
Shots fired! Shots fired!
发生枪击 发生枪击
He's dead.
他殉职了
Barry. Buddy, we have to go!
巴里 兄弟 我们该走了
Detective John Loach was integral to a number
约翰·洛奇警探在很多臭名昭著的
of high-profile gang-related cases.
黑帮案件调查中扮演着重要的角色
However, our investigation has concluded
但是 根据我们的调查
this was a domestic matter
这是洛奇警探
between Detective Loach and another man
与另一个人的私人恩怨
unrelated to police business.
与案件调查无关
Do you have an ID on the second man?
有另一个人的身份信息吗
Uh, yes, I believe we have a photo.
有 有一张照片
Is that Ronny Proxin?
那是罗尼·普洛克辛吗
Yes.
是他
Mr. Proxin was a two-time Olympic medalist in tae kwon do.
普洛克辛曾两次获得跆拳道奥♥运♥会冠军
Uh, apparently, Detective Loach's wife, Diana,
很明显 洛奇警探的妻子 戴安娜
had recently left him to date Ronny.
最近离开了他并且开始跟罗尼约会
So, you get it.
所以 你们懂的
Yeah, I get it.
没错 懂了
His laptop? His files?
他的笔记本电脑呢 他的档案呢
There's nothing here. Where would he have left it all?
什么都没有 他会把这些都放在哪呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Diana, uh...
戴安娜
You're going through a rough time,
你现在的日子很难熬
but you're gonna get through it. I just know it.
但是我知道 你一定会挺过去的
And I'm sure there's a site for people
我敢肯定有些网站是专门为
whose ex and boyfriend murdered each other.
那些前夫前男友互相残杀的人开♥发♥的
And if there isn't, there should be.
要是现在没有 就应该开♥发♥一个
Well, thanks for letting me look around.
好吧 谢谢你让我四处看看
Um, I can run you home.
我可以送你回家
Or why don't we get a drink?
要不我们去喝一杯
You want to get a drink? No.
你想去喝一杯吗 不
Okay. No prob--
行 没问题
Hey, why don't you come to my softball practice?
要不你来参加我的垒球练习吧
I'm not really in the mood.
我没心情参加
Looks good, right? Thirty bucks. Heh.
看起来还不错吧 才三十块钱
I am starving, man.
饿死我了 伙计
Why don't we go to, uh... Why don't we go to Du-par's?
要不我们去 要不去杜帕尔
Pancakes on me, yeah?
我请你吃煎饼 怎么样
Listen, uh, now that this Loach stuff's all done,
听着 既然洛奇的事情都解决了
um, I can't work with you anymore, man.
我不能再和你一起合作了 伙计
Oh, Jesus Christ. Not this thing again. Why?
天哪 别再这样了 为什么啊
Why? What have I done?
为什么 我做错什么了
Name me one thing I done.
你告诉我我做错什么了
You wore a wire.
你当时戴了窃听器
I wore a what? Come on, man.
我戴了什么 得了吧 伙计
I mean, you know what you did, man.
我是说 你做了什么自己心里清楚
Look, you know, your head's not in the right place.
听着 知道吗 你现在的思想有问题
We just got our asses handed to us by a 12-year-old.
我们刚从一个12岁的孩子手里逃出来
But I'm fuckin' starving.
我现在他妈的快饿死了
Can we go to Du-par's? Can we eat?
我们能去杜帕尔吗 能先吃点东西吗
We'll talk about it.
然后我们再谈这个
You sold me out, for your own interests.
你为了你自己的利益出♥卖♥♥♥了我
I did what was best for us-- not me, us.
我是为了我们好 不是我 我们
Bullshit, man. Bullsh You're not thinking.
扯淡 我扯淡 你也不想想
There is no way
要是没有我
you can negotiate a piece of Hank's heroin without me.
汉克的海♥洛♥因♥你一点也得不到
Hank's heroin? I don't give a shit about that!
汉克的海♥洛♥因♥ 我他妈一点都不在乎
See, this is what I'm talking about! You don't fuckin' know me!
这就是我想说的 你♥他♥妈♥一点都不懂我
You don't fuckin' know me.
你♥他♥妈♥一点都不懂我
Mr. Cous-- Mr. Cousineau, he understands me, okay?
库西诺先生 他理解我 知道吗
He accepts me.
他接受了我
Mr. Cousineau? You know, he gets you
库西诺先生 他接受你是因为
because you told him about Korengal. Yeah.
你告诉了他库伦加尔的事 没错
Did you tell him you killed his girlfriend?
那你跟他说你杀了他女朋友吗
That-that never needs to come up.
他永远不需要知道
Yeah, Barry, you're in denial.
是的 巴里 你在逃避
Because that Korengal shit is fog of war.
库伦加尔那件事是因为战局混乱
You killed Moss out of your own self-interest.
而杀了莫斯完全是为了你自己的利益
You made a choice to kill her,
你选择杀死她
because you're a violent guy, Barry.
因为你就是个暴♥力♥的人 巴里
But me, I built...
但是 我建立了
I built a world where that's an asset.
我建立了一个暴♥力♥即是财富的世界
I don't want to talk to you anymore.
我不想再和你说话了
Aah... You're gonna choose that fucker over me?
你宁可选择那个混♥蛋♥也不选我吗
Uh, well, I guess everyone's a hero of their own story, right?
每个人都是自己故事中的英雄 是吧
Fine, I'll just work with Hank without you.
好吧 没有你我自己和汉克合作
Work with Hank without me? Yeah.
你自己和汉克合作吗 没错
Without me? What do you bring to the table without me?
没有我 没有我你还有什么拿得出手的
What?
还有什么
You got nothin' without me.
没有我你什么都不是
I am your fuckin' business, idiot!
我就是你生意的来源 傻♥逼♥
You're out of moves.
你没牌可打了
Don't you walk away from me, Barry. We...
别离开我 巴里 我们
Fucker, we got too much on the line!
妈的 我们可是一根绳上的蚂蚱
Come on, man!
别这样 伙计
Fuck you, Barry.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 巴里
Fuck you, actor boy!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 男演员
Hank.
汉克
Akhmal, I'm getting to your stuff, okay?
阿克马尔 马上就洗到你的了 好吗
Thank you, but listen.
谢谢 但是听着
When you are done washing monks' robes,
你洗完这些僧袍后
Cristobal wants you to fold them and take them out to car.
克里斯托巴尔让你把它们叠好放到车上去
Okay. Why?
行 为啥呢
Esther and her men are moving back to monastery.
艾斯特和她的手下要搬回修道院
They want to be there when heroin shipment arrives.
他们想在运海♥洛♥因♥的船到之前回去那里
They are leaving us?
他们要走了吗
Oh, no.
哦 不要
Oh, yes, Barry.
没错 巴里
I am washing Burmese right out of my hair.
我要摆脱那些缅♥甸♥人了
Good. Good. That's much improved. That's good.
很好 很好 进步了很多 很好
Uh, so, the heroin shipment is coming in two days,
运海♥洛♥因♥的船两天以后就到了
which means we have small window before
也就是说 在修道院被完全加固之前
monastery is fully fortified to take it,
我们还有一点儿时间拿下它
just like we took stash house.
就像我们拿下藏♥毒♥屋一样
Hey, what do you mean "we"?
你说'我们'是什么意思
Well, we-- you, me.
我们 你和我
Team Badass. Come on. Kickin ass, makin' names.
暴躁小队 攻无不克 一战成名
No, the deal was, is that I train them, that's it.
不 协议只说了让我来训练他们
Remember?
还记得吗
That is true. That is true.
没错 没错
You know, that was plan, and I'm man of my word.
是这么计划的 我信守诺言
Okay? I am honest Gabe.
可以吧 我是诚实的盖比
So, what do you think, though?
那么 你觉得怎么样呢
Are they ready?
他们准备好了吗
They're as ready as they're ever gonna be.
已经是他们的最佳状态了
Shit, man.
该死的 兄弟
They're gonna be pretty fuckin' broken up about it.
他们肯定会很伤心的
I mean,
我是说
they're gonna want to say goodbye and thank you and...
他们肯定想要跟你道个别 感谢你
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表