剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Well, he was in a war.
他经历了战争
So lucky.
太幸运了
Yes, Barry was blessed with being able
是啊 毫无疑问
to witness the atrocities of war, absolutely.
巴里有幸目睹了战争的残忍♥
I bet you all wish you were
我肯定你们每个人都希望自己
down in the shit with him.
能跟他一样经历那样的炼狱
But here's the difference.
可是区别就在这里
Barry, you told your story with such vulnerability,
巴里 你讲故事的时候是如此的脆弱
such honesty.
如此的真诚
Look, I know it is hard to see yourselves
我知道在练习中看到真实的自己
reflected in the exercises up here.
是件很痛苦的事情
What if we challenged ourselves to discover ourselves?
要是我们挑战一下去发掘自我会怎样
What if we wrote our own pieces, using moments from our own lives
要是我们用人生中那些塑造我们的时刻
that help shape and define us?
来书写我们自己的剧本会怎样
What if we didn't elevate somebody else's character
要是我们不去演绎别人故事里别人的经历
in somebody else's story but we finally wrote our own?
而是写下我们自己的故事会怎样
What if we made it about ourselves for a change?
如果我们改变思路 去演绎自己会怎样
Yes. Now, Barry,
太对了 好了 巴里
you're gonna tell that story from Afghanistan.
你就讲讲你在阿富汗的经历
The rest of you, you're gonna find your sheep-fucker moments.
其余的人 回去想想自己人生的转折点
And then we'll take them all,
然后我们把它们整合到一起
we will mold them into a show
做成一个新的剧目
that we will do for a paying audience and the occasional VIP comp.
为付费观众和贵宾们表演
Now, this is the new work, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 这就是我们新的工作
Are you with me?
你们要和我一起吗
Well, let's get to it! Yes, Gene!
那我们就开始吧 好的 吉恩
Sally, excuse me.
不好意思 萨利
Where are you going? You haven't gone yet.
你要去哪儿 你还没上台呢
Oh, yeah. Shit, sorry.
嗯 该死 对不起
Can I go next class?
我可以下节课再上台表演吗
It's just, I have a meeting to go to at Gersh.
只是 我得去格什开个会
Are you telling me that that is more important
你是想跟我说去格什开会
than sharing your truth with the class?
比跟同学们分享你的经历更重要吗
It's just my new agents have
只是我的新经纪人
put together my reel of all the jobs I've been getting,
把我之前演过的角色做成了一个合辑
like clips of them, like, cut together.
就是把一些片段剪辑到了一起
We know what a reel is.
我们知道什么是合辑
I'm really excited.
我真的很兴奋
Sorry. You guys were great, though. It was really, really good.
不好意思 不过你们都很棒 特别棒
You know what? To the rest of you, take a loose 15.
这样吧 其他人休息15分钟
But, like, I'm not surprised that she did that.
她会这样做我一点也不吃惊
Hey, Mr. Cousineau?
嘿 库西诺先生
Hey, Private Pyle. How you doing?
嘿 列兵派尔 你好吗
Oh, let's not call me that.
别那么叫我
Your story, just an idea...
关于你的故事 我有个想法
There is an embellishment called the Dennehy Balloon.
有一种装饰品叫做丹尼希气球
Actually, it's a colostomy bag filled with blood
而它实际上是个装满血浆的肠衣口袋
that Brian Dennehy used during Death Trap .
布莱恩 丹尼希在《死亡计中计》里用过
When he was shot, he would...
当他被枪击时 他就会
Mr. Cousineau, um, I don't really have to tell the story
库西诺先生 我不用真的在观众面前
I told yesterday in front of an audience, do I?
讲昨天那个故事吧
Of course not. Oh, good. Thank you.
当然不用 太好了 谢谢您
No, that version is just the beginning. Shit.
不 那个版本只是个开始 我♥草♥
See during rehearsal-- and this is just my instinct--
排练的时候 这只是我的直觉
you're gonna find more complicated and fucked up details.
你会想起更复杂更操蛋的细节
Those... we have to hear.
那些 才是我们要听的
Right, but you know, you said that this is a story
对 但是你说过是要讲那些
that, um, has to define us.
塑造我们的故事
I just-- I don't think that's the person that I am.
我不觉得我是那样的人
Barry, you're justifiably nervous. Yeah.
巴里 你有理由紧张 是啊
But I will not hear a word about switching it out,
但你的新故事要是不够出彩
one iota, for something less compelling.
我一个字都不听 想换 没门
You, sir, are doing Afghanistan.
你 就讲阿富汗那段
See, I want to do the story about meeting you. Go on.
我想讲跟你相遇的故事 继续
Yeah, you know, being in this class and seeing you teach and--
就是来到这个课上听你讲表演 然后
So you wanna tell the story of meeting me?
所以你是要讲遇到我的故事吗
Yeah. I'll allow it.
是啊 准了
Oh good. That's great. That's great.
太好了 那太好了 那太好了
I think it will be way better than Afghanistan.
我认为这会比阿富汗的故事好得多
I can be as involved as you need me to be
你需要的话我可以一起参与制♥作♥这个故事
in order to craft this piece, or I can stay on the sidelines.
或者我也可以置身事外
I totally understand. Either way is fine.
我完全理解 不管怎样都可以
Okay, I don't think I need--
呃 我想我不需要
But who would know more about me than me?
但谁会比我更了解我自己呢
That's a good point, but I don't think you need to be involved at all,
很有道理 但我觉得你没必要参与进来
you know? I was there, so I remember.
我当时也在 记得很清楚
I've got scrapbooks. Oh cool.
我有剪贴簿 真不错
If you need them.
你要是需要的话
I've got diaries, I've got pictures, I've got tapes.
我有日记 图片 还有录像带
Barry, I have got a lot of tapes.
巴里 我有很多录像带
I think I'm good, Mr. Cousineau, thank you.
我能搞定 谢谢你 库西诺先生
Okay.
好吧
You know what? I'm gonna call Natalie
我反正是要打电♥话♥给娜塔莉
and send her to the storage unit anyway. Okay.
让她去一趟储藏室的 好的
All right. Okay. Just in case.
好吧 只是以防万一
For the tapes. Got it.
去拿些录音带 知道了
If anyone calls or knocks on the door,
如果有人打电♥话♥或敲门
you just ignore them, okay? Okay.
你都不要管 明白吗 明白
You and Emily just sit tight.
你和艾米莉就坐好了
And before you know it, this'll all be over.
一眨眼的功夫就结束了
There must be something I can do to help. There is.
一定有什么我能帮忙的 的确有
Let me handle this.
就是让我来处理这事
You've had to overcome a lot of misogyny,
你们战胜了很多厌女症的人
adversity, sexism to get to where you are.
逆境和性别歧视 才走到今天这个地步
Nothing's been handed to you.
这些并不是大风刮来的
You've earned it.
而是你们自己努力挣来的
Congratulations, ladies.
恭喜 女士们
You're my lead prosecutors now.
你们现在是我的首席检察官了
We won't let you down, District Attorney McGarrity.
我们不会让你失望 麦克格雷迪检察官
I know you won't. Now...
我知道你们不会 现在...
Sir, your three o'clock is here.
先生 你约在3点的客人到了
Tell them to wait!
叫他们等着
I'm talking to my lead prosecutors.
我在跟我的首席检察官们说话呢
Sorry about her. How did they not pick this up?
不用理她 他们怎么不重启这个剧
Sar Norff's men have surrounded our ship.
萨尔 诺夫的人包围了我们的飞船
How are we gonna get home, Dad?
我们该怎么回家呢 爸爸
We'll just have to make a run for it.
我们只能让它运行起来了
Make a run for it? If we do that, we're dead.
要启动它吗 那样我们就死定了
Thanks, Babe.
谢谢 宝贝儿
So great.
太棒了
You are nailing these scenes.
你这些片都演的太好了
It's like I forgot you were acting.
我几乎都忘记了你是在表演
You became the character of-- what was her name?
你完全就是那个角色 叫什么来着
Oh, the script just said "wife."
剧本上只说了是"妻子"
Well, you elevated it.
好吧 你把这个角色升华了
Look, we love it. But forget how we feel.
我们都很喜欢 但别管我们怎么想的
How do you feel? Be honest.
你感觉怎么样 实话实说
It's... so great. Thank you so much.
挺好的 非常感谢你们
I mean, I feel so lucky. Thank you.
我是说 我觉得自己很幸运 谢谢你们
Well, you are booking like crazy.
你定的戏可真多
You gotta come by more.
你可要多来几次
All right. Yeah.
就这样吧 说的对
Sorry to keep this brief, but Mike and I have to run.
抱歉长话短说了 但我和迈克很赶时间
They'll validate you at the front.
他们会在前台认证你
You know how to get out, right? Uh, yeah.
你知道怎么过去吧 知道
Sally, you stay. You two go on ahead, I'll walk her out.
萨利 你留下吧 你们两个忙去吧 我送她过去
So fucking thrilled.
真♥他♥妈♥开心啊
You hate it.
你其实不喜欢这样吧
I just, like...
我就像是
Seeing it all cut together like that, back-to-back--
看着这些片段剪辑 一个接一个的
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表