剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Excuse me, sir. Do you work here?
不好意思 先生 你在这里工作吗
Barry, it's me.
巴里 是我啊
It's Hank. I know it's Hank!
我是汉克 我知道你是汉克
In a wig. I know you're in a wig!
我戴着假发呢 我知道你戴着假发
Mr. Cousineau.
库西诺先生
Gene is in pain.
吉恩现在很痛苦
He needs time to process what happened.
他需要时间来消化发生的这一切
Janice was murdered.
珍妮丝被人谋杀了
I have come to offer you a proposition.
我这次来是有个提议
Sweet baby Jesus!
我的亲娘啊
How can we not want to be in business with this, huh?
我们怎么会不想跟这样的人做生意呢
Esther is throwing complete monkey wrench
艾斯特严重破坏了
into my relationship with Cristobal.
我和克里斯托巴尔的关系
So you kill her. Classic criss cross.
所以你去杀了她 简直是一举多得啊
That's not a crisscross.
我一举 你多得
Oh, thank God you're here!
哦 谢天谢地 你们来了
Mr. Fuches...
福克斯先生
You got a court order to take my DNA?
要采集我的DNA 你们有法♥院♥指令吗
We just got a DNA match on CODIS.
我们刚在数据库找到了匹配的DNA
Monroe Fuches. Cleveland.
门罗 福克斯 来自克里夫兰
Ohio
俄亥俄州
Barry.
巴里
Barry. What?
巴里 怎么了
Ground Control to Major Barry.
地面控制中心呼叫巴里少校
Are you listening, man?
你在听吗 伙计
That troll Esther is pulling fast one.
那个死胖子艾斯特在耍诡计
So Burmese come to America
那些缅♥甸♥人来到美国
pretending to be persecuted Buddhist monks.
假装成被迫♥害♥的佛教僧侣
They ask government for the religious asylum,
要求政♥府♥提供宗教庇护
then live here in temple until they are clear from immigration.
他们住在寺庙里等移♥民♥局调查完毕
Then, they join Burmese mafia.
然后就加入缅♥甸♥黑♥手♥党♥
Whole monastery is gateway for soldiers and drugs.
整个寺院就是雇佣兵和毒品的中转站
That's actually kind of a genius plan.
这还真是个天才的计划
No. It's not genius.
不 一点也不天才
She is not a genius, okay?
她才不是个天才
It's an okay plan. It's fine.
这也就是个还不错的计划 还凑合
And I guarantee you, she did not come up with it.
而且我可以保证 这绝不是她想出来的
I mean, look at her.
我是说 你看看她
And look at Cristobal's face.
再看看克里斯托巴尔的表情
That is a cry for help.
明显是在求救嘛
So you get in there,
所以你进去那里
you shoot her in her crazy watermelon-sized head
一枪打爆她西瓜一样大的脑袋
with...this.
就用这颗子弹
My family sent it to me as threat.
我家人把它寄给我是想威胁我
Now, if it came back with Esther's blood on it,
要是它能沾点艾斯特的血回来
phew, massive fumble turnover for Hank.
汉克就赚大发了啊
Came back with her blood on it? What do you mean?
沾着她的血回来 什么意思
I don't know how-- You want me to get the bullet
我不知道怎么 你想让我把子弹
out of her head, is that what you're saying?
从她脑袋里取出来 是这个意思吗
Yeah. I don't know how I'd do that.
没错 我不知道怎么弄
That's not how bullets work.
子弹不是那样用的
Okay, um... What if you shoot her with a thick book behind her?
要是开枪时在她脑袋后面放一本厚书呢
It'll go through her head, get stuck in book,
子弹会穿过她的脑袋 卡在书里面
you open up book, take out bullet, simple.
然后你打开书 取出子弹 轻轻松松
No, no. That's not... It's so simple.
不 不 一点也不 太简单了
So you're saying is I need to get her to read a really thick book,
你是说我得先想办法让她读一本很厚的书
and then while she's reading,
然后趁她读书的时候
I shoot her in the back of the head, is that what you're saying?
我从后面冲她脑袋来一枪 是这意思吗
Yeah. I see what you're saying. You see what I'm saying?
我懂你的意思了 你懂了吗
That's a hat on a hat, so... right.
有点脱裤子放屁了 那算了吧
Regardless,
不管怎样
everyone has to know this is job done by Hank.
你得让人们都知道这是汉克的手笔
So, come on, take it.
快点 拿着吧
Am I evil?
我坏吗
Huh? Am I like an
什么 我是个...
Am I like, like an evil person?
是个坏人吗
Oh my God!
天啊
I mean, absolutely.
我是说 当然了
Do I not tell you that enough?
我跟你说的次数还少吗
You are like the most evil guy I know, man!
你是我见过的最坏的人了 兄弟
You know I take no pleasure in killing people. You know that, right?
你知道我并不喜欢杀人 不是吗
Man, all this talking has made me hungry.
你都给我说饿了 兄弟
You know what I could really go for?
你知道我现在特别想吃什么吗
Yoshinoya beef bowl.
吉野家牛肉碗
What the fuck?
我尼玛的
Hey, Loach. Ooh, look at that smile!
嘿 洛奇 笑容真灿烂
Is that your ex?
那是你前妻吗
Who is that-- Oh, that's the new guy.
那男的是 噢 是她的新男友
He's cute. It must be weird, though.
他很可爱 不过 这一定很奇怪
You kind of want them to end up with a dog, right?
你其实想让他们跟狗共度余生的吧
Mae, what did I tell you about coming in to my office
梅 进我办公室这事 我怎么说的
To step out.
先走出去
Um, okay.
然后
Knock, knock.
有人吗 我能进去吗
I'm ready to go on that trip.
我准备好去旅行了
All packed. Cool. What trip?
都收拾好了 什么旅行
Uh, to Cleveland to go interview that Fuches guy.
到克里夫兰询问福克斯那家伙啊
You're not going to Cleveland.
你不用去克里夫兰
What? You can't go alone. That would be a breach of protocol.
什么 你不能自己去 不符合程序
Look, Moss was my partner.
听着 莫斯才是我的搭档
This is personal to me, and you have to respect that.
这是我个人的事 你必须尊重我的选择
All right? I'm doing this alone.
明白吗 我一个人去做
Is that all you're taking, though?
你就带这么点东西吗
Did your wife take all the luggage?
你老婆把家都搬走了吗
I'm sorry to tell you,
我很遗憾的告诉你
but one of the twins smothered the other twin in the womb.
双胞胎中的一个把另一个闷死在了子♥宫♥里
No... Why would God allow this to happen?
不 为什么老天会让这种事情发生
Maybe he only wanted us to have one child...
或许他只想我们有一个孩子
...a girl.
一个女孩
What's going on?
这是什么情况
Everyone was so jealous of your performance last class,
大家都很嫉妒你上节课的表现
that they wanted to share their own pain.
所以他们也想分享他们的痛苦
It's like competitive grief.
跟比惨大会似的
We'll name her...
我们给她起名
Natalie.
叫做娜塔莉
Okay. Got him.
好了 抱住他了
All right, I know you were just a fetus... Right.
我知道你当时还只是胎儿 没错
...but is this close to your experience?
这跟你的经历接近吗
From what I remember, yes.
跟我仅有的那点记忆 挺接近的
Okay, who's next? Yo, me, Antonio.
好了 下一个是谁 我 安东尼奥
Oh, I cannot wait to eat this taco.
我迫不及待要吃这个玉米饼了
Oh no, I spill hot sauce on my ankle.
我擦 我把热汤汁撒到脚踝上了
Ay dios mio!
我的个天呐
Eric... Eric, stop.
埃瑞克 埃瑞克 松口
Doctor, will my leg be all right?
医生 我的腿还会好吗
Your pit bull bit through your lower leg tendon.
你的斗牛犬咬穿了你的小腿肌腱
Achilles. Achilles.
就像阿基里斯 就像阿基里斯
Your professional soccer career is over. I'm sorry.
很遗憾 你的职业足球生涯结束了
Son...
儿子
Your mother and I want you to know we're getting a divorce.
我们想告诉你 爸爸妈妈要离婚了
It's not your fault. We've just grown apart.
这并不是你的错 只是我们日渐疏远了
We'll always love you, baby Eric.
宝贝儿埃瑞克 我们会永远爱你
Now get these dead bodies out of here,
现在赶紧把这些尸体弄出去
you fucked up serial killer.
你个该死的连环杀手
That's not what happened!
事情不是那样的
Great day!
多美妙的一天
What a journey you all took us on, huh?
你们带我们经历了一段美妙的旅程
A lot of doctors giving us a lot of bad news.
一大堆的医生给了我们一大堆的坏消息
I don't know if your work rose to yesterday's level
我不知道你们的表演能不能
from our good friend Barry here.
到达我们的好朋友巴里昨天的水平
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表