剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
If you're gonna do stitches,
如果你要缝针
I'm gonna need a needle and thread.
我需要一根针和线
And maybe, you know, something to disinfect it. I got it! Yeah.
还要用一些东西来消毒 懂了懂了
Got it, got it. No worries.
知道了 不用担心
Needle and thread. Right.
针和线 对吧
I'm gonna pull up right here.
我要在这里停下来
Just a sec, and... there we go.
一会儿就好 走吧
How's that?
怎么样
What'd you want me to get? Needle and thread!
要买♥♥什么来着 针和线
Okay. I understand. For stitches!
好的 为了缝伤口
Because I'm dying! Yeah, needle and thread.
因为我要死了 知道了 针和线
I'll get one of those little hotel ones, you know.
我待会儿要订间小旅馆
Already have the needle in it, right?
那里有针 对吧
I'm gonna get a Red Bull, some, uh,
我要买♥♥一罐红牛 一些 呃
I don't know, some Corn Nuts. You want anything?
一些玉米坚果什么的 你想来点什么吗
No. All right, all right.
什么都不想要 好吧
All right, nope.
好吧 不是这个方向
Um, yep, yeah. Yep, yep, yep.
额 是这边
Hello? Is it done?
喂 事成了吗
Listen, Loach. I'm bleeding really bad man.
洛奇 我流血很严重 快要死了
Is it done?
事成了吗
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
There it is.
买♥♥来了
Ah, there you are.
你醒了
Let's take a look. See what they did to you.
让我们来看看他们对你做了什么
Here, scooch forward. There you go.
来 往前趴
Forward up, come on!
往前 来吧
Oh, Jesus!
哦 天呐
What'd he do? Hit you with a fucking cleaver?
他做了什么 他妈的用切肉刀来打你吗
It wasn't Ronny.
不是罗尼干的
What do you mean it wasn't Ronny?
什么叫不是罗尼干的
No, it was his daughter.
不是他 是他女儿干的
I think he... he trains her or something,
我认为他可能训练过她
'cause she was like a... like a feral mongoose.
因为她就像一只 一只充满野性的猫鼬
I get it.
懂了
I know you don't want to do this work anymore, Barry.
我知道你不愿意再接活了 巴里
I mean, killing a man, I understand that.
我是说 杀一个男人 我理解
That's kind of why we're put on this Earth.
这就像是人类存在于这个地球上的原因
We're the strong, the disposable.
我们很强大 没人在意死活
But killing a child? Jesus.
但是杀了一个孩子 天呐
Barry, I'm sorry you had to go through that.
巴里 很抱歉你必须经历那一切
Well, if you weren't fucked up before, you are now.
如果说你以前不算混♥蛋♥ 那现在算了
I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
What?
什么
She attacked me and ran away.
她袭击我之后逃跑了
We gotta go kill her. What?
我们得去杀了她 什么
Yeah, we gotta kill her right now.
没错 我们现在要去杀了她
Wait, what do you mean? We gotta fucking...
等等 什么意思 我们要他妈的
I need that! She can identify you, fucker!
我要用那个 她能认出你 混♥蛋♥
Jesus Christ, we're going now. What do you mean
天呐 我们得马上去 什么意思
We're going right now. Go where?
我们得马上去 去哪里
We have to go find her! You can kill her!
我们必须去找她 你要杀了她
We go find her, you fucking kill her.
去找到她 你♥他♥妈♥的再杀了她
She could be anywhere. What do you mean go find her?
她可能在任何地方 怎么可能找得到
Here we go. I'm dying, Fuches!
走吧 我快死了 福克斯
I'm fucking dying! You're fine!
我他妈快要死了 你好的很
What do you mean I'm fine? You're fine, you're fine!
什么叫我很好 你好的不得了
We gotta go right fucking now!
他妈的我们现在就要去
I gotta go to a hospital!
我需要去医院
Is that her? It's a trash can!
那是她吗 那是个垃圾桶
Not her! You gotta chill out!
不是她 你需要冷静下来
I'm gonna find her! Is that her?
我会找到她的 那是她吗
I'm not a child.
我不是个孩子
There she is!
她在这里
Go get her, Barry!
去杀了她 巴里
I'm not killing a kid, Fuches.
我才不要杀掉一个孩子 福克斯
Plus, I don't...
而且 我不
I don't think she's of this world.
我不认为她属于这个世界
"Of this world?" Jesus.
属于这个世界 天啊
You don't wanna do it, fine.
你不想这样做 没问题
I'll get her off the curb and I'll get her in the car.
我去制♥服♥她 再拖到车里来
No, don't go out there. Fuches, don't go out there.
不 不要出去 福克斯 不要过去
Fuches! I got it.
福克斯 交给我吧
I gotcha.
让我来吧
Hi there, girl.
你好 小姑娘
Good girl!
好孩子
Hey, I don't wanna sound like a creep,
我不想听起来像个变♥态♥一样
but you wanna get in the car with me and my friend?
但是你想和我还有我朋友来车里坐坐吗
I got Corn Nuts. See, right here.
我有玉米坚果 看 就在这里
They look like they... No, no, no, no!
它们看起来像是 不不不 不要
Don't go run away! Don't...
不要跑 不要
I'm a nice guy! Wha...
我是一个好人 这
Okay, she's not human.
好吧 她不是人类
That's what I said, man.
我早就跟你说了 兄弟
She's something else. I don't know what.
她是其他生物 我不知道是什么
That's what I told you, dude.
我早就告诉你了 兄弟
What do you want to do then, huh?
那你打算接下来怎么办呢
I mean, in an ideal world,
我想说 在理想情况下
we just burn down the house.
我们把这个房♥子烧了就行了
Oh, I know. You know what?
有办法了 你知道吗
We had a skunk in the basement once.
我们的地下室曾经有一只臭鼬
What we did was, we took this fire extinguisher.
我们当时就拿了一个灭火器
We were gonna hit it, obviously, on the head...
显然 我们用灭火器打爆了它的头
All right, that's good.
好吧 很好
All right. Buddy. Buddy, wake up.
好吧 伙计 伙计 醒醒
Wake up. Hey! Hi.
醒醒 嘿
I stitched you up. You're all good.
我把你的伤口缝好了 你已经没事了
It hurts.
还是好痛
I know, I know, but you should be good
我知道 但是你应该已经
to go up on the roof.
好到可以爬上房♥顶了
She's still up there.
她还在上边呢
Oh, that's freaky. Yeah.
可真诡异 没错
Looks like a little gargoyle up there.
看起来像是一个小怪兽在上边
Ow! My God, what'd you do?
真痛 我的天啊 你做了什么
Huh? I'll take a look. Hang on, hang on.
怎么了 让我看一下 等一下
Okay.
好了
Just pull it up real slow.
先慢慢地把衣服扒上去
Real slow.
慢慢地
Oh. That... looks good to me.
我看缝得还不错
Oh, that's... that looks really good, yeah.
缝得真的很不错 真的
Oh, shit. You broke the stitches! What?
该死 你把线崩开了 什么情况
I got something here that will...
我这里有些东西可以
Oh, okay.
抱歉
Hang on, I got something right here. Fuck.
等下 我这里有些东西 他妈的
Yep, yep. It's gonna help you,
没问题的 我会帮你的
it's gonna feel really good.
它将会让你感觉非常好
It's gonna be a little cold, but there you go.
会感到一点点凉 忍♥一下哦
What is that?
这是什么东西
Yeah. Yeah, it's super glue.
没事的 这是502胶
Super glue?! There you go.
502胶吗 马上就好了
I'm filling up the hole.
我正要把洞填上
There it is. It's perfect! Shit!
就这样了 太完美了 靠
That's nice. Okay, here we go.
真的很不错 就是这样
Here we go.
就是这样
That's it.
没事了
Don't touch me there. Okay, okay. I'm good.
不要碰我的伤口 好的 听你的
Fuck! Good. Okay?
操蛋 没事了 好吗
You good? No!
你感觉好吗 不好
Okay. Now...
好吧 现在
Up you go.
你上去吧
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表