剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
with help wanted sign? I mean what?
大摇大摆的说我要找个杀手吗 为什么
You got good guys right here, man.
你那里不是有杀手吗 伙计
Oh my God, my guys suck balls! You know it!
天呐 我的人太逊了 你知道的
Especially this motherfucker right here!
特别是这个操♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥
If I suck balls, you are king of Suck Balls Mountain!
如果我是白♥痴♥ 你就是白♥痴♥之王
Oh, shut the fuck up!
哦 他妈的给我闭嘴
Fuck you! Shut up.
操你 闭嘴
Look, what if, uh...
听着 如果 呃
What if I train your guys?
如果我来训练你的人呢
They already have physical trainer. They have like three.
他们已经有健身教练了 好像有三个
Not at a gym. I'm talking about...
不是健身房♥那种 我是说...
I'm a Marine, all right?
我可是一名海军陆战队士兵 好吧
I can teach them how to shoot, combat skills.
我可以教他们怎么射击 格斗技巧
I don't have to kill anymore, debt paid.
这样我就没必要再杀人 欠你的就还清了
You give me army?
你要给我一支军队吗
You turn these pumpkins into Cinderellas overnight, huh?
你能在一夜之间把南瓜变成灰姑娘的马车吗
We could take over Burmese mafia,
那我们就能控制缅♥甸♥那帮人
go back to fifty-fifty with Cristobal.
和克里斯托巴尔五五分成
Or you could just take the whole thing for yourself.
或者你也可以全部占为己有
Fifty-fifty with Cristobal. I like the sound of that.
和克里斯托巴尔五五分成 这听起来太爽了
Look, I need some gear from you, all right?
听着 我需要你帮我弄一些装备 行吗
I'll send you a list of things I'm gonna need
我会给你发一张我将会有用的物品清单
if we're gonna do this, all right?
如果我们要这么干的话 好吧
And we've gotta go out someplace far.
并且我们得去远一点的地方
Like the desert or some... what are you doing?
像沙漠或者一些 你在干什么
Fifty-fifty...
五五分成
Hank.
汉克
...with Cristobal.
和克里斯托巴尔
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Come on, get up!
振作点 起来
We can't talk to each other on the phone.
我们不能通电♥话♥
Fifty-fifty with Cristobal!
和克里斯托巴尔五五分成
People are looking at us. Fiftyfifty with Cristobal!
人们在看着我们呢 和克里斯托巴尔五五分成
And Barry's training me an army! Hank. Hank! Stop!
巴里还将会给我训练一支军队 汉克 汉克 停下
Oh my God!
天呐
That was intense.
实在是有点紧张
Yeah, I was just on the phone with my friend Kate
我刚刚和朋友凯特在电♥话♥里
for like an hour rehashing some really difficult memories.
花了一小时回忆了没记清的往事
Wait, it was super helpful, though, to talk someone
知道吗 这非常有用 去和一个
who was actually there, you know,
真正存在的人说话 你知道的
just to get like a reality check.
就像是一个真实性检验
That's great.
太好了
I feel like if I'm gonna tell this story, I just...
我觉得如果我要讲这个故事 我就得
I have to do it a hundred percent honestly, you know?
我必须百分之百投入 你知道吗
And she basically remembers it exactly the same way I do.
而且她和我想起来的事情基本上是一模一样的
Good.
真好
Aw, you seem tense. Yeah?
你看起来有点紧张 是吗
Yeah, don't worry. Look, it's just a bit of writer's block.
是啊 别担心 你看 这只是编剧方面的灵感缺失
Okay? It happens to everybody.
好吗 每个人都会遇到的
Who can you talk to to help with your story?
你能找谁练练你的戏份吗
What about the Marines that you brought to Natalie's party?
要不找你之前带到纳塔莉聚会上那些海军
They don't really talk anymore. Oh.
我基本不和他们联♥系♥了 好吧
Well, there has to be someone you can talk to
但总有能和你聊天的人
about what you went through.
聊聊你的经历
You listen to me, Barry, you dumb fuck!
你听我说 巴里 你这个蠢货
I want you to admit it, You killed Detective Janice Moss.
我要你亲口承认 你杀了珍妮丝 莫斯警探
No, I didn't. Yes, you did.
不 我没有 有 就是你
No, I didn't, you little piece of shit.
不 不是我 你个小杂碎
Is that necessary? Just go. Just do it again.
非得这样骂我吗 没错 再来一遍
Okay!
好吧
Barry, I know you killed Detective Janice Moss.
巴里 我知道你杀了珍妮丝 莫斯警探
How? Because I was there.
你怎么知道 因为我在那里
You were? No.
你在现场吗 没有
Well, I think he would know that.
我觉得他知道你不在
We don't know what he knows.
我们知道解他知不知道
Why don't you just let me go talk to him, huh?
为什么不能直接让我去和他谈
I built this guy's mind. You don't think I can tear it apart?
是我锻造了他的思维 你觉得我不能把话套出来吗吗
Just give me five minutes with him!
只要给我5分钟的时间
I'll have him shitting in my hand.
我手里面可有他的把柄呢
What? Wha...?
什么
You better make it work. Or I'll go to jail.
你最好办事办成 否则我得去坐牢
Yeah. Jail. Okay. I hear you.
是的 坐牢 好的 我听见了
What the fuck is this place?
这他妈是什么地方
This is a quinceañera store which I bought for my wife,
这是一个成人礼商店 我买♥♥给老婆的
who then left me.
就是那个后来离开我的人
So she's not my wife anymore, is she?
所以她不再是我老婆了 对吧
Thanks for bringing that up.
谢谢你哪壶不开提哪壶
This quinceañera stuff,
这些礼品的东西
it's a really big deal for these young ladies.
对年轻的女士来说真是意义重大
Sort of like a female bar mitzvah.
就像一个女性的成人礼
All right, listen up, you clowns.
好了 听着 你们这些小丑
I'm just kidding. You guys look great.
开个玩笑 你们看起来很好
So, we are super lucky today to begin exciting new project,
我们今天将非常幸运的开始新的项目
learning all styles of combat
学习所有的战斗方式
from our very skilled special guest.
我找来了一个非常有能力的特别嘉宾这里
He's your teacher, and he's my best freind, Barry.
他是我最好的朋友 也就是你们的老师 巴里
Before we get started, does anybody have any questions?
在开始之前 有人要问什么问题吗
Is it true you are the most gifted assassin
你在美国是最有天赋的杀手
in all of America?
这是真的吗
No, I'm not the most gifted assassin in all of America.
不 我不是全美国最有天赋的杀手
He is being modest. He is Air Jordan of assassins.
他太谦虚了 他是杀手中的飞人乔丹
We're all very excited to be learning from you.
能跟你学习我们都很高兴
Will we be shooting guns today?
我们今天练习射击吗
Yeah...
是的
Wait, how many of you guys speak English?
等等 你们有多少人能说英语
Okay, bounce.
好的 退下吧
Come on, bounce. Get out.
快点 让开 过去
Go on, take a break. Walk.
就这样 去休息一下 走开
Oh, man!
哦 兄弟
These guys are like a Seal Team Six, huh?
这些家伙看起来可真像海豹六队
Maybe even like seven and a half!
也许还不止这个
Natural born killers, huh?
天生就是杀手 不是吗
For reals though, how long until they become like actual army?
说真的 他们还得多久才能像一支真正的军队
You know, like two, three hours?
比如2小时 或者3小时
Hank, I can't magically wave a wand
汉克 我没法挥一挥魔棒
and make these guys an army. Their skill set sucks.
然后把他们变成一支军队 他们太烂了
Well, you know what Sonny and Cher would say,
好吧 你知道要是索尼和雪儿会怎么说吗
that's on you, babe.
你来决定 宝贝
So come on, let's kick up the training a notch.
来吧 让我们开始真正的训练吧
What do you think?
怎么样
Whoa.
哇哦
Holy shit, Mayrbeck.
天呐 梅尔贝克
You're like regular Annie Oakley.
你可真像安妮 奥克利
Nice!
太棒了
Annie Oakley.
安妮 奥克利
Hey, boss! Did you see?
嘿 老大 你看到了吗
Good job, man!
做的不错 伙计
操 我应该发给纳塔莉的
信息大意
Sorry, we're closed.
抱歉 我们关门了
So this is how you're earning a buck now, huh?
所以你现在是靠这个赚钱吗
Selling sports bras? What the fuck happened to you?
买♥♥运动背心吗 你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了
Fuches, listen...
福克斯 听着
No, you listen to me, you ungrateful piece of shit. I...
不 你听着 你这不知好歹的废物
I'm really glad you're here.
我很高兴你能来
Really?
真的吗
Korengal, man? You really wanna talk about
库伦加尔 伙计 你真的想好好谈谈
what happened in Korengal? Why?
在库伦加尔发生的事情吗 为什么
Well, they wanted me to talk about my first confirmed,
他们想让我谈谈第一次参战的事
and I want to do something more positive.
所以我想说点正面的事情
So I was gonna talk about when I saved Albert,
所以我想讲一下那次我救下艾伯特的故事
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表