剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
but that story... That story gets fucked up really fast.
但是那个故事 那个故事后面烂透了
Yeah. That's literally the worst story you could tell.
是啊 那差不多就是你能讲出的最烂的故事了
I mean, after everything we did to make that go away,
我们做了那么多 就是为了忘掉那件事
you want to start fucking blab about that?
你现在想高谈阔论这件事吗
Well, it has to be honest. That's why... Honest?
好吧 但是他们建议我实话实说 所以我 什么实话实说
Yeah. Are you kidding me?
对啊 你在开玩笑吧
You start telling the truth about Korengal
如果你给你那些表演课的同学
to those little acting buddies of yours,
讲了在库伦加尔发生的事情
and they are never gonna look at you the same way again.
他们不会再以同样的眼光看待你
Come on, man. You're in show business.
得了吧 伙计 你要进军演艺圈
They don't want honest, they want entertainment.
他们不需要实话实说 他们需要的是节目效果
I mean, Jesus, you think that the real guy
我是说 天啊 你真的觉得《勇敢的心》
did that speech in Braveheart ? No!
里的那个人在真实生活中发表演讲了吗 没有
No, he went and got himself killed, you know?
他尝试演讲 但最终害死了他自己 你知道吗
But that's not a story, that's a situation.
那是发生的事实 但不能算是故事
So you gotta have him do the speech, you know,
所以电影里要让他做了演讲 你知道的
so everybody can say, "Oh, he died for something."
这样别人才会说 他死前做出了些贡献
Hey.
嘿
What's the matter with you, man? What?
你到底怎么了 伙计 怎么了
Nothing. It's just, this is...
没什么 只是 这
I...
我
I don't have this, you know?
我没有一位挚友 你知道吗
Everyone in class, they have this.
课上的每个人 都有位挚友
It's like, Sally, she has a friend that, you know,
就好比说萨利 她有这么一位朋友
she told her story to, and, you know,
她可以想她诉说她的故事 你理解吗
it was really helpful she said,
这么做很有帮助
because it was someone who was there.
因为有在乎她的人陪着她
Yeah.
说的对
Kind of someone who cared.
就像是一位挚友
I don't know, I just can't talk about this shit with anybody...
我也弄不清 我不能随随便便找个人就谈我经历过的破事
Just shut up, man.
闭嘴吧 伙计
Just, you know...
只是 你知道的
I missed you, man.
我想你了 伙计
I did. I know that sounds... We can talk about other shit.
我确实是 听起来可能很奇怪 让我们聊点别的吧
I fucking miss you so much.
我他妈想死你了
Oh, okay. Get in here.
好吧 过来抱一个
You don't think I fucking missed you?
你不知道我他妈想死你了吗
You're my boy. I got you. Yeah.
没事 你还有我 我还在 嗯好
I love you, man. Thanks, Fuches.
我是爱你的 伙计 多谢了 福克斯
I really miss you, man. I miss you, too, man.
我真的想死你了 我也想你了 老兄
Okay, so this is the true story
好吧 这才是我真正要演的故事
of the moment that changed my life.
那个改变我人生瞬间的故事
We were on patrol in the Korengal Valley.
我们在库伦加尔山谷巡逻
Albert had been shot in the face,
艾伯特面部被子弹击中
and I was giving him first aid.
我正在对他施救
And then something interesting happened.
然后突然发生了一件趣事
Barry, we've gotta leave him! We've gotta go!
巴里 我们需要抛下她 我们该撤退了
Go?
撤退
Go?!
什么撤退
Listen to me.
好好听着
Run and live, at least for a while.
逃避 只能短暂谋生
And dying in your beds many years from now,
你们多年以后早晚会死在病床上
would you be willing to trade all the days,
难道你不想 用病床上的日子
from this day to that,
来换取今天这个日子
for one chance, just one chance,
只需要换取一个机会
to come back here and tell our enemies...
回到战场 告诉我们的敌人
...that they may take our lives, but they will never take
他们也许可以夺走我们的生命 但他们永远不可能夺走
our freedom... Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我们的自♥由♥ 等等
Yeah? That's Braveheart .
怎么了 这是《勇敢的心》的片段吧
No, it's not. That's definitely Braveheart .
不 不是 一定是《勇敢的心》
I know this, 'cause I chased that movie for months.
肯定是 因为我追那电影好几个月
Huh? I know I knew that from somewhere.
啥 我就知道我听过刚才那段话
No. No, you don't.
不 不可能 你没有
I said that in Afghanistan. Dude, that was definitely Braveheart .
我在阿富汗说的那些话 老兄 那肯定是《勇敢的心》
That's like my favorite movie. I said...
那算是我最喜欢的电影了 我
Where is the sheep-fucker story?
你原本的那个故事呢
How do you go away from that?
你是怎么扯偏那个故事的
I just I wanna do something inspirational and entertaining.
我只是突然来了灵感想表演点有节目效果的东西
So you thought you would plagiarize Mel Gibson.
所以你就打算抄袭梅尔 吉布森吗
I'm Jewish! What the fuck, Barry?
我可是犹太人啊 搞什么鬼 巴里
You were in a war,
你处于战争之中
and you give us pitzy-caca.
你就站在那里自说自话
You have got to get in touch with your inherent darkness.
你要与你与生俱来的黑暗面产生互动
It's not inherent. Trust me, that is exactly what it is,
不是与生俱来的 相信我 就是与生俱来
and it is dark.
而且还很黑暗
And you better funnel it into your work,
你需要把那黑暗面注入到你的作品之中
or there is the damn door.
或者你就走那扇门离开吧
Okay, you know what? I've got an idea.
好吧 这样吧 我有了一个点子
Sally... Yes?
萨利 怎么了
Have you settled on someone to play your ex?
你确定好要演你前任的人了吗
Yeah, uh, Nick's doing it. Yo.
确定好了 尼克来演 呦
Is that firm?
真的确定了吗
Yes, yes. I don't know.
确定了 我不知道
Okay, Barry's gonna play your ex. Settled. Next.
那好 巴里来演你的前任 就这么确定了 下一个
Don't think I can play straight? I played straight for 22 damn years,
大不了我就演单身狗 我都演了22年了
okay?
好吗
All right, um...
好吧
Are you sure you're comfortable with this?
你确定你能接受这样吗
Oh my God, totally. Barry, you're nothing like Sam like at all.
我的天 当然了 巴里 你压根不像山姆
If anything, I'm more comfortable with you doing it.
我甚至更想让你来演
Hey, this is a really good stretch for you.
这也能很好的锻炼一下你
Try to access some rage, you know?
尝试表现出愤怒 你明白吗
Okay?
好吗
Where do you want me to start? Oh, sorry. Top of two.
你想从哪里开始演 抱歉 回到正题 第二页上边
Why were you dancing with that guy?
你为什么和那个男的跳舞
Ken?
肯吗
He's just a friend, Sam.
他只是个朋友 山姆
I don't care, I don't like it. It was embarrassing.
我不管 我不喜欢这样 让我很丢脸
You look like a whore.
你看起来就像是个妓♥女♥
Can you try it again
能再试一遍吗
and just like really nail me with the word "whore"?
妓♥女♥那个词用点力对我说
Really just come at me, you know?
就是怒气冲冲 明白吗
Okay.
好的
I don't care, I don't like it. It was embarrassing.
我不管 我不喜欢这样 让我很丢脸
You looked like a whore. Sam...
你看起来就像是个妓♥女♥ 山姆
don't be an idiot. Don't call me a fucking idiot.
别傻了 你♥他♥妈♥的别叫我傻
I'm sorry, I don't think I can do this. Why?
对不起 我做不到 为什么
This says I choke her. It says I choke you.
上面说我掐了她 说我要掐你脖子
I don't know if I can do that. I don't think I can choke you.
我不认为我能做到 我不认为我会掐你脖子
Oh, that's really sweet, Barry,
这太暖了 巴里
but I've done like years of stage combat. It's fine.
但我都做过打斗戏好几年了 没事的
You know what? That is so sweet,
你知道吗 确实是很暖
but what you need to do if you're gonna be in the scene,
但为了能够演这出戏
is you need to act.
你只需要假装演戏就好
I need to see you acting.
我要看到你在演戏
Yeah, if you don't choke me,
没错 如果你不掐我
then it doesn't make sense when I say,
那我怎么接下面的台词
"You wanna choke me, you coward? Well, choke on this.
你想要掐死我吗 你个渣渣 那你听好了
I'm fucking leaving you!" So...
他妈的我要离开你了 所以
All right, action!
好了 开始吧
Okay. Hey, you can do it.
没事的 嘿 你能做到的
Why were you dancing with that guy? Ken?
你为什么和那个男的跳舞 肯吗
He's just a friend, Sam.
他只是个朋友 山姆
I don't care, I don't like it. It was embarrassing.
我不管 我不喜欢这样 让我很丢脸
You look like a whore. Sam...
你看起来就像是个妓♥女♥ 山姆
don't be an idiot. Don't call me a fucking idiot!
别傻了 你♥他♥妈♥的别叫我傻
Sam...
山姆
Don't be an idiot!
别傻了
Come on. Hey.
快点啊 嘿
Come on. Hey, Barry, come on.
快点啊 巴里 动手吧
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表