剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, Barry. Oh, man, you don't even know.
巴里 兄弟 你肯定不知道
It's about to go off.
马上就要开始了
Oh, it means, um, "The debt has been paid."
意思是 债务还清
You owe me nothing.
你什么也不欠我了
And, uh, slate is clean, right?
过去的事情都一笔勾销 对吗
And just because we're not working together anymore--
因为我们不再一起工作了
Are you fucking serious?
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吗
You just fucked this moment,
你用你的垃圾手风琴
this beautiful, tender moment with your accordion.
毁掉了这个美妙而柔情的时刻
You just whipped out your accordion,
你弹起了你的手风琴
and you fucked it, man.
然后毁掉了它 兄弟
God!
天啊
Hey, I'm so sorry about that. It's all right.
我真的很抱歉 没事的
Um, where was I?
我说到哪了
Aah, it's gone. It's gone.
该死 说不出来了 感情没了
Yeah. Gone.
没错 感情全没了
Where'd you park?
你把车停哪了
Uh, Barry, do you still have
呃 巴里 你还留着
special Chechen bullet I gave you?
我给你的特殊车♥臣♥子弹吗
Because I think it would be a real gas
要是我能用它把艾斯特杀了
for me to use it to kill Esther.
那就牛逼了
I didn't bring it.
我没有带着
Oh. All right. Well...
好吧 那
Normal bullet is cool, too.
普通子弹也可以
I wanted to say thank you for pushing me.
我想要感谢你的教导
Before you, I was small.
在遇到你之前 我很渺小
I had nothing.
我一无所有
You know, when they look at me,
别人看到我
they... they see nobody.
也根本不会把我放在眼里
But now,
但是现在
I have a purpose.
我变得有意义了
You gave me that.
是你给予了我意义
Take care of yourself, Barry.
保重自己 巴里
Stay off the 405, man.
远离405号♥公路 兄弟
"So, this is an absolutely true story that happened to me.
只是一个绝对真实的自身经历
"When I was six or seven,
在我六岁或者七岁时
I was at home, at my mum's flat in London,
我自己在我妈伦敦的公♥寓♥里
"and I looked out of the window, and I saw
我看向窗户外 我看到了
"a horse,
一匹马
right outside my block of flats."
就在我的公♥寓♥楼外边
And? That's my story.
之后呢 就是我的故事
And you think that that moment is the moment that defines you?
你认为这就是定义了你的那一刻吗
Gene, I didn't grow up around...
吉恩 我的成长环境没有
a lot of animals, like you lot.
一大堆动物 不像你们那样
Right?
明白吗
Like I'm-- I'm not from like a rural place.
我是说我不是在农村这类地方长大的
This is in the middle of a city.
这是在城市的中♥央♥
All right, thank you. Thank you, Sasha.
好吧 谢谢你 谢谢你 萨莎
No don't-- No, no, no! Don't clap.
不 停下来 不要不要 不要鼓掌
You lot-- you lot should've applauded at the end.
你们 你们应该在结尾处鼓掌
If you clap now, it's like pitiful.
如果你们现在鼓掌 感觉是在可怜我
We didn't know it was over.
我们不知道它结束了
Okay, Sasha, there are people waiting.
好吧萨莎 还有人等着要表演
Maybe you didn't know it was over, but...
可能你们不知道我的故事完了 但是
could you tell that horse was a big deal to me?
你们能感觉出来那匹马对我很重要吗
Because it was.
因为它很重要
I mean, I stood up here and told that story.
我想说 我站在这里讲出了这个故事
Hey. We're up next. What's going on?
该我们表演了 发生什么了
I rewrote my scene.
我把我的台词重写了
Yeah?
是吗
Barry, look,
巴里 听着
I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you this before,
我真的很抱歉没有提前告诉你
but after we had dinner with Sam,
当我们和山姆吃完饭时
he called me, and, um...
他给我打了电♥话♥
I went to his hotel.
我去他的酒店里了
What? Oh, God, no. Nothing happened,
什么 别激动 什么都没发生
I promise.
我保证
No, it wasn't like that at all.
不是的 完全不是你想的那样
No, it was... awful, actually.
实际上 很糟糕
I just... I couldn't stand up to him.
我只是 我不能勇敢的面对他
I don't know, I just felt fucking paralyzed,
我不知道 我觉得自己像瘫痪了一样
like I was fucking 19 years old again.
就像回到了该死的十九岁
Like, I stood there like a fucking idiot,
就感觉我站在那里 像一个大傻♥逼♥
and I just--
我只是
I don't know what I thought. I thought...
我不知道我在想什么 我以为
I thought it'd be different,
我以为情况会不一样
or I thought I'd be different, or--
或者我自己会不一样 或者
But I just-- He's got my number.
但是我只是 他有我的电♥话♥号♥码
So, I wrote this.
所以我写了这个
It's the truth. Yeah, no, I can see that.
这是真心话 好吧 我能看出来
I don't know. I... I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道 我不知道我能不能做到
I mean,
我想说
I can barely talk about this stuff with you.
我跟你都不能好好地讨论这件事
How am I supposed to get up there and just--
我怎么可能站在那里并且
and just like say all of this in front of them?
并且把这些事情站在他们面前讲出来
I mean, what if they judge me?
我在想 万一他们指责我呢
What if they don't fucking get it?
万一他们根本就不理解呢
No, no. Hey, listen, Sally.
没事 没事 听我说 萨利
I think...
我认为
if you can tell the truth, you should.
如果你能说出真心话 你就应该去
Telling the truth's a good thing.
说出真心话是一件好事
"Everybody was staring at you. I don't like it.
所有人都在看着你 我不喜欢这样
It was embarrassing. You looked like a whore."
很尴尬 你看起来像是一个婊♥子♥
Sam, Ken is just a friend. Don't be an idiot.
山姆 肯只是朋友 别像个傻子一样
"Don't call me a fucking idiot."
别他妈叫我傻子
"Sam grabs Sally by the throat, pins her against the wall.
山姆掐住萨利的脖子 把她按在墙上
"Sally stares at him wild-eyed, gasps for air.
萨利看着他野性的眼神 不停地喘息
None comes.
没有人来帮她
"He's going to kill her. Finally, Sam lets go.
他将要把她杀了 最终 山姆撒手了
"Sally slumps to the floor, fighting for air.
萨利跌倒在地上 剧烈地呼吸
Sam paces. Then..."
山姆走了过来 说
"Uh, I'm-- I'm sorry. I'm sorry I did that to you.
呃 我很抱歉 我很抱歉我这样对你
"I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just, seeing you with someone else,
只是 看到你和别人在一起
"I got so jealous. And you're right,
我真的很嫉妒 并且你说的是对的
I'm an idiot.
我就是个傻子
I'm such a fucking idiot."
我就是他妈的一个大傻♥逼♥
"No, you're not. It's my fault.
不 你不是 这是我的错
"Look, I'm sorry that I called you that.
听着 我很抱歉那样子叫你
I love you."
我爱你
"I love you, too.
我也爱你
And I'm never gonna do this again, I promise."
而且我再也不会这样做了 我保证
"I know. No, I know."
我知道 没事 我知道
"They embrace. Sally turns to the audience.
他们拥抱 萨利面向观众
A spotlight returns to her."
灯光照到她身上
Yeah, so, this next bit would be sort of like a direct address.
没错 所以下一部分会有些像直接表述
"He apologizes, like before.
他道歉了 就像以前一样
"And I will never feel more loved than in that moment.
而且我从来没有感受到如此多的爱
"I endure the wrath because I know what comes after.
我忍♥住了怒火因为我知道即将到来的是什么
"It's a cycle I can't break,
这是一个我不能打破的循环
"because I want to and I don't want to.
因为我想做却又不想做
I stay for the apology."
我留下来等他到道歉
Really, it wasn't that bad.
真的 实际没有那么糟糕
It wasn't that bad? No.
没那么糟糕吗 没有的
Are you fucking insane? Were you in there?
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗 你在现场吗
I just took a giant fucking turd out there.
我刚刚的表演就他妈就像是一坨屎一样
Look, they were expecting the old version,
听着 他们在期待之前的版本
and this new one just threw them a little.
他们需要一点时间来接受这个新版本
That's all that happened.
就是这么回事
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表