剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Barry, everyone seems to know what happened to Janice
巴里 所有人都知道珍妮丝发生了什么
except for you!
除了你
You know, if we cancel this show, then what was the point?
如果演出取消了 那还有什么意义
What?
什么
It's gonna be great. It's gonna be great.
会很棒的 会很棒的
You gotta trust me. Trust me? Trust me.
你得相信我 相信我好吗 相信我
Okay, we're good.
好 没事了
The director is ready!
导演就位
Dear Batir and everyone back in Chechnya.
亲爱的巴蒂尔还有其他在车♥臣♥的兄弟们
Hey man! Yo bro!
嘿 哥们 哟 老兄
In short, the LA operation is going super great.
简而言之 洛杉矶分部运作的非常顺利
Now, I know there is still some small reservation
现在 我知道还有一小部分人仍持保留意见
about teaming up with traditional enemies,
关于和我们传统意义上的敌人
the Bolivians,
玻利维亚人合作这件事
but worry not, Batir, they are wonderful dudes.
但请放心 巴蒂尔 他们人超好的
They are unrivaled thieves
他们都是顶级的盗贼
and super great at acquiring cargo.
并且擅于获取货物
And you know what we are good at?
你知道我们擅长什么吗
Repackaging said cargo.
重新包装这些货物
It is like yin and yang, meant to be, peas in pod.
就像阴对阳 豌豆和豆荚 天生一对
Speaking of which, Cristobal, their leader, is guru mensch
说到这个 克里斯托巴尔 他们的头儿
of highest order, like baby Tony Robbins.
简直是最高等级的大♥师♥ 就像小蒂姆·罗宾斯
Teaching us all the powerful way of getting shit done
他会教我们各种强有力的办事方法
and ruling the world while being totally chill.
以及怎样冷静的统治世界
He had one of the best organic chefs in South America
他把南美最棒的有机厨师之一
kidnapped and brought over here. It took some time,
绑♥架♥并带到这来 虽然费了些时日
but I think his brain has been officially washed.
但我觉得他已经被彻底洗♥脑♥了
Our recreational volleyball is becoming legendary.
我们的休闲娱乐排球也正在成为传奇
P.S. I am now known as
顺便说一下 由于我发球技术过人
"Bullet" for my serve.
被赋予了子弹的称号♥
Yes, I think this is probably the happiest
是的 我觉得这段时间可能是我人生中
I have ever been in my life, Batir.
最开心的时候了 巴蒂尔
Not only do I have operation which may soon
不仅是因为我经营的生意很快
challenge Burmese mafia for next highest spot
就能挑战缅♥甸♥人和黑♥手♥党♥
on crime family rankings,
在犯罪家族排行榜中达到历史新高
but I have found a true friend and partner
还因为我交到了真正的朋友和合作伙伴
in Cristobal.
那就是克里斯托巴尔
I can't wait for you guys to meet him.
我等不及想让你们见见他了
So, in finishing, let's be cool about the Bolivians.
最后我想说 请大家冷静的对待玻利维亚人
As Cristobal often says,
就像克里斯托巴尔经常说的那样
we are more powerful together.
团结使我们更强大
God, so true.
天啊 说的太对了
Hank, Cristobal wants to see you.
汉克 克里斯托巴尔想见你
It's going to be amazing. He's going to-- Ah!
一定会很棒的 他会 啊
Hank, come in.
汉克 快进来
Have you met Esther, head of Burmese crime family?
你见过艾斯特吗 缅♥甸♥犯罪家族的头儿
No.
没有
Probably because she's our biggest competitor.
也许因为她是我们最大的竞争对手
Of course, currently sitting in my chair,
当然了 她正坐在我的椅子上
drinking from my fox mug.
用我的狐狸杯喝水
I have come to offer you a proposition.
我这次来是有个提议
She talking to me? I think it is very interesting.
她在跟我说话吗 我觉得很有趣
Here. Come, come. Have a seat.
到这来 来 请坐
Tell me, what is the one thing that we here
告诉我 在这 哪样东西是我们
have wanted to dip our toes in?
一直想要涉足的
Chocolate. Heroin, Hank.
巧克力 海♥洛♥因♥ 汉克
Heroin, heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥ 海♥洛♥因♥
It is the one box left unchecked in our organization
这是我们组织唯一没有涉足的领域
that would give us true power.
它能让我们掌握实权
Listen to this.
听听这个
I have established a monastery where I can bring
我建了一座寺院 可以运
anything I want into this country,
任何东西进这个国家
no questions asked due to religious freedom.
出于宗教自♥由♥的原因 不会有人过问
Guns, merchandise, and especially drugs.
枪 货物 尤其是毒品
I'd offer you and Cristobal an even share.
我的提议是跟你和克里斯托巴尔平分
Okay. Why?
好啊 可是为什么
We were just discussing Thomas Friedman.
我们刚才在聊托马斯·弗里德曼
Did you read that one yet?
你读完那本书了吗
Okay, you given me, like, a lot of books.
好吧 你给我推荐了 呃 很多书
I have not found the time.
我还没读到它
You must make the time.
你得挤出时间来
Please do not eavesdrop. Thomas Friedman...
请别偷听 托马斯·弗里德曼
Thank you. ...says no two countries that have a McDonald's
谢谢 说过 共有一家麦当劳的两个国家
have ever gone to war. Esther's point is
绝不会打仗 艾斯特是说
there's enough in Los Angeles for all of us.
洛杉矶的市场足够我们平分
We give a little McDonald's to every gang,
我们给每个团伙都分一部分麦当劳
and soon, all the gangs will become a team.
不久之后 所有的团伙就能融为一体了
So you want to share our stash house with her?
所以说 你要跟她共享我们的藏♥毒♥屋吗
Exactly! And in exchange,
正是 而且作为交换
we get Esther's team of smugglers and assassins.
我们还能得到艾斯特团队中的走私者和刺客
Well, that is a bummer, because I already have
好吧 不过很遗憾 因为我已经有
an army of finest killers
一支由顶级杀手组成的部队了
in all of Chechnya, so...
遍布整个车♥臣♥ 所以
...there's the door.
门在那
Hank, your men...
汉克 你的人
they are a little lacking in physical skill.
他们稍稍有些缺乏身体技能
They are weak. Okay, that is not true.
他们太弱了 不 这不可能
And also, please keep your voice down, all right?
并且 请小点声 好吗
They're right down there.
他们就在下面
Oh yeah, I've seen this before.
哦 好啊 我见过这个
Yeah, very--
好 非常
Okay! Sweet Baby Jesus!
我去 我的亲娘啊
Oh my God!
天呐
This-- That is what I'm saying.
这 这就是我说的
How could we not want to be in business with this, huh?
我们怎么会不想跟这样的人做生意呢
Okay. Oh my God.
好吧 我的天
Everyone's laughing at the hand-stabbing now.
现在大家都在笑 笑这只刺伤了的手
Mr. Cousineau?
库西诺先生你在家吗
Mr. Cous--
库西
Hey, Berkman.
你好 波克曼先生
Hey. Uh, I can come--
你们好 我 我可
I can come back. No.
我可以等会再来 不用了
Barry, they're giving up.
巴里 他们放弃了
They're quitting. No. All we're saying is
他们不查了 不 我们只是说
that your cabin is no longer considered an active crime scene.
你的小木屋已被排除是第一犯罪现场
Here are your keys.
这是你的钥匙
You keep my keys.
你们拿着吧
There are thousands of acres of woods up there.
那有那么一大♥片♥树林
Are you searching them?
你们都搜过了吗
No. We didn't feel that was viable.
没有 我们认为那是没用的
Oh, this is madness.
真是要疯了
She could be out there right now, cold.
她可能现在就在那 浑身湿透
She could be hurt, hungry.
她可能还受伤了 也油盐未进
We don't know what happened.
我们不知道发生了什么
Nobody actually knows what happened.
事实上我们谁也不知道到底是怎么回事
Is this you and Corbin Bernsen?
这照片上是你和科宾·伯恩森吗
No, that's Ronnie Cox.
不 那是罗尼·考克斯
Ronnie Cox.
罗尼·考克斯
Mr. Cousineau...
库西诺先生
Janice and I went after the Chechens,
珍妮丝和我之前在追踪车♥臣♥人的案子
and they got pissed, so they came after her.
他们很生气 所以想要对她下手
As soon as they got her in her car that night
他们在她车里找到她
and off your property,
拿走所有东西的当天晚上
she was gone, okay?
可能她就已经死了 好吗
We have no cell phone pings,
我们追踪不到她的手♥机♥
no credit cards, nothing.
信♥用♥卡♥也没有使用记录 什么都没有
We probably know everything we're ever going to know,
我们可能已经知道了我们不愿意去相信的真♥相♥
and that's just the reality.
这就是真♥相♥
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Mae. Hi, let's go. Hey. Oh yeah.
梅 我们走吧 好
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表