剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Fuches...
福克斯
Sit down, Berkman.
坐吧 波克曼
Sit down!
我让你坐下
I got you.
录到了
I got you, Berkman.
都录下来了 波克曼
You are so fucked.
你完蛋了
I know that was you on the lipstick cam.
我就知道口红相机拍到的那个人是你
And Moss was on to you,
莫斯的死 也是你干的
so you killed her.
是你杀了她
Please, Let me talk to him!
求你了 让我跟他说句话
Shut up!
闭嘴
Tape's off, so it's just you and me.
录音机关了 现在就你和我
Okay, I'm gonna do this.
好吧 就这么办
You thought of everything, you thought of everything,
你什么都想到了 什么都想到了
so there's nothing left to do.
没什么可做的了
That's how it goes. It's all worked out,
事情已经变成这样了 完了
so, yeah...
那
You went over it and over it, and so now's the time.
你一次又一次地杀人 现在是时候了
Hey, Loach, don't do anything stupid.
洛奇 别做傻事
Loach! Shut up!
洛奇 给我闭嘴
Do you have any idea what it's like
你知道这是什么滋味吗
to fucking love somebody and have some motherfucker
你爱上了一个人 却被一个混♥蛋♥害死了
come along and take them away from you? Do you?
从你身边夺走了 你知道这滋味吗
I'm sorry about Janice.
珍妮斯的事 我很抱歉
Not-Not Moss?
不是莫斯吗
That's Ronny Proxin.
这是罗尼·普洛克辛
He's fucking my wife.
我老婆的新欢
You get rid of him, all of this goes away.
除掉他 所有的事情一笔勾销
What?!
什么
Your name's Ronny Proxin, right?
你叫罗尼·普洛克辛 对吧
Uhhuh. Don't freak out.
是我 别害怕
I've been sent here to kill you.
有人派我来杀你
I'm not gonna do that.
但是我不打算动手
Calling an audible right now.
我临时改主意了
Oh, okay, so, I want you to drive to Chicago,
所以我希望你可以到芝加哥去
and I need you to stay there... for about a year.
然后在那儿呆上一年
Mm. Do you have a suitcase?
这样啊 你有行李箱吗
Today, a guy...
今天 有个人
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表