剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah, we just put this up on its feet. It's feeling pretty good.
我们在做放松 感觉还挺不错的
Yeah, we had a ques... What was the, um...
我们刚刚还说到 那个词是什么来着
Balls.
蛋蛋
Oh yeah. Did you say I have no nuts
嗯对 你之前是说我没有丁丁
or that I have no balls?
还是没有蛋蛋来着
We just wanna make sure it's accurate.
只是想更精确一些
Barry, you're gonna do the story from Afghanistan.
巴里 我要你演那个阿富汗的故事
What? Just be your real self.
什么 做好真实的自己就行
Afghanistan.
阿富汗那段
I don't think he liked your performance.
我觉得他不喜欢你的表现
He's not wrong.
他说的没错
I mean, thank God Lindsay's on my team, you know?
谢天谢地林赛站我这边 你知道吗
Because my other two agents, Mike and Michael,
因为其他两个经纪人 迈克和迈克尔
they just don't get me.
他们根本不懂我
I mean, they keep sending me up for these shitty little parts.
他们总是给我接一些龙套 我很受伤
It hurts that they don't think that I'm ready for something bigger.
因为他们不相信我能驾驭更大的角色
So your burden is that you're booking work?
所以你现在的负担是挑选角色
Okay, fair. I'm booking, yeah,
没错 我是在挑
but, you know, nothing substantial, nothing meaty.
但是那些角色 没有深度 没有爆点
Just like... housewife, stepmother, assistant.
都是些什么家庭主妇 继母 助理
Nothing I can really bring my truth to, you know?
没有能让我发挥一下的 你明白吗
Just a bunch of weak women.
都是一些弱女子的戏份
Oh, you don't like weak women.
所以你不喜欢弱女子
You can't bring your truth to them.
你不能代入这些角色
No. Why?
不能 为什么
I...
我
What do you mean, "Why?"
你是什么意思 什么为什么
I'm a very self-sufficient person.
我是个自力更生的人
Well, I, um... I'm extremely independent.
我 呃 我非常独♥立♥
Um, when I moved out here, I didn't know a single person,
当我搬到这里的时候 谁也不认识
and I had no money, and I'm doing just fine, thank you.
一分钱也没有 但还是活下来了不是吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay, Gene, I think I know what you're trying to do here,
好了 吉恩 我知道你想做什么了
and I'm just, I'm not going to fall for it, okay?
但我不会轻易上当的 好吗
I just-- I know what you, you want me to say. I get it, okay? I...
我知道你想让我说出口 我明白
Okay, you want me to say that I was married
好吧 你想让我说 我结过婚
and he was abusive and I stayed in it for years anyway.
他虐待我 可我还是跟他过了好几年
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
That's what you wanted to hear.
这就是你想听到的吧
Wait, you think that I'm booking all these weak women
难道你认为我接下这些弱女子的戏份
because I was weak in my marriage?
是因为我在婚姻里处于弱势地位吗
Well, you're wrong.
那么 你错了
You're wrong, I am not weak.
你大错特错 我不弱
I left, okay?
我离开他了 明白吗
I... I moved to LA to live for me,
我搬到洛杉矶 独♥立♥谋生
and now I stand up for myself and...
我现在可以捍卫自己的观点
and I don't apologize
我也不会道歉
and... and I am with someone
我还和一个
who respects and accepts me for who I am, okay?
尊重我接受我的人在一起了 好吗
And I will never,
我再也不会
ever be with a violent man again.
再也不要和暴♥力♥的人在一起了
Don't you think that that might be your story?
你不觉得你应该讲这个故事吗
I, uh...
我 呃
Shit.
操
Shit.
操
Shit! Shit!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Aah! Shit!
操蛋
Oh shit.
糟糕
Shit.
操
Fuches?
福克斯
Yeah.
是我
Hey look, I know, I know that you don't wanna see me,
听我说 我知道你不想见我
and I don't wanna see you. I get it.
我也不想见你 我明白
What the fuck are you doing here, man?
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么 伙计
I don't-- I don't want to bother you,
我不想 我不想来打扰你的
but I'm just a bit freaked out, you know.
但是我吓坏了 你知道吗
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我在说什么吗
The LAPD, they came to Cleveland
洛杉矶警局 他们来克利夫兰了
and they were asking a bunch of questions.
他们问了一大堆问题
How the fuck did you find me? Barry,
你♥他♥妈♥怎么找到我的 巴里
just shut the fuck up and listen to me.
闭嘴听我说
Did you kill a fucking cop?
你杀死了一个警♥察♥吗
That's all. Huh? Did you?
我就问这个 你杀了吗
Because they think I'm involved,
因为他们觉得我参与了这件事
and I've got to fucking know exactly what happened,
我他妈都不知道到底发生了什么
what the fuck you did. Yeah, you gotta go.
你♥他♥妈♥做了什么 你该走了
Fuches, you gotta go. No, I could go to jail.
福克斯 你该走了 我会坐牢的
You don't ambush me like this.
你不能这样突然来找我
You don't ambush me like this!
你不能这样突然来找我
You gotta go!
你该走了
I don't care. I could go to fucking jail!
我不在乎 我不想被抓进监狱
It's not about you, it's about me, man! Fuck off. Fuck off!
不是你 是我 滚开
I can fucking help you!
我他妈的可以帮你
I don't wanna see you again!
我不想再看到你
I can get him. Just give me another shot.
我能把话套出来的 再给我一次机会
Someone is trying to play with us, Hank.
有人想把我们玩弄在股掌之间 汉克
Esther and her men were attacked last night.
艾斯特那帮人昨晚受到了袭击
Wow. What dirtbag would attack you and fail, thankfully?
哪个废物点心敢袭击你啊 幸好失败了
Are you struggling with your piece?
你在纠结你的戏份吗
I know better than anybody
我比任何人都知道
how scary it is to confront the past.
直面过去是多么恐怖的一件事
The first time I killed someone was the best day of my--
我第一次杀人的时候 是我人生中最美
No, no, no, no.
不不不 不对
So this is how you're earning a buck now?
所以你现在是靠这个赚钱吗
Selling sports bras?
售卖♥♥运动背心吗
Fuches, I'm really glad you're here.
福克斯 很高兴你来了
Really?
真的吗
You start telling the truth,
你总算说实话了
they are never gonna look at you the same way again.
他们不会再以这样的眼光对待你了
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表