剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
You know how you and I talk all the time about my purpose?
你还记得我和你一直在谈论我的目标吗
You think acting could be your purpose?
你认为演戏可以成为你的生活目标吗
This is Ryan Madison.
这是瑞安·麦迪森
You guys want him gone? Yes
你们是想让他消失对吗 是的
I followed Ryan to take an acting class,
我跟踪瑞安去上了一节表演课
and they say I got something.
他们都说我很有天赋
You're a killer, Barry.
你是个杀手 巴里
This is all you do.
这才是你该做的事
Folks, Ryan Madison. He's dead.
大伙儿 瑞安·麦迪森 他死了
I'm Detective Moss.
我是警探莫斯
I'm hoping one of you recognizes the man in this photo.
我希望你们中有人能认出照片里的这个人
Be on the lookout for a man with no discernible features.
大家注意 要找的这个人是没有明显特征的
He killed your friend.
他杀死了你们的朋友
I'm investigating the murder of one of your students.
我正在调查你的一个学生的谋杀案
This cannot be a thing.
我们没可能的
You took my stash house.
你抢走了我的藏♥毒♥屋
It's a war now.
现在是一场战争了
Once the guys get to know each other,
等大家彼此都熟悉了
it's gonna be super great.
会非常非常棒的
Whatever you did tonight to get to that place...
不管你今天用什么方法达到刚才那种状态
Wait, wait, wait! Do that every time.
慢着 慢着 等等 每次都这么做就好了
I'm done with all these, starting right now.
我跟这些再也没有关系了 从现在开始
Can we please not do this? It's done.
我们别这样好吗 该结束了
Starting now.
从现在开始
Yeah? Hey, pause it.
来了 嘿 暂停一下
Hey, if you touch the TV, I will kill you.
嘿 如果你敢碰电视一下 我就杀了你
I'm just telling you, I wanna see what happens to this dude,
告诉过你了 我想看看这哥们发生了什么
so just don't touch the TV, just hold up a second.
所以别碰电视 就一会
Would you pause it? Why?
你能先暂停一下吗 为什么
Because I wanna watch it.
因为我也想看
And you always do this, man!
你总是这样 老兄
Why is this shit so fucking hard for you, huh?
这对你来说就他妈这么难吗
I don't even think this has anything to do with the TV.
我都觉得这跟电视一点关系都没有
This is some other passive-aggressive bullshit.
这是你的另一种什么狗屁消极抵抗吧
we need to talk about. Aah, shit.
我们得好好谈谈 妈的
Fuck.
操
Aah. Oh my God.
啊 我的天呐
Oh my God! Oh fuck! Oh my God!
天啊 哦 操 我的老天爷啊
Where is he?
他在哪
Would you relax? My best new guy's
放轻松 我的这位最佳新手
gonna be back with your little package any minute now.
很快就会带着你的小包裹回到这的
This isn't me. I'm not a criminal.
这不像我 我不是个会犯罪的人
I mean, someone could get hurt.
我的意思是 可能会有人受伤
Obviously, somebody's gonna get hurt.
很显然 的确有人会受伤
I mean, my guy's gonna kill whoever's in that apartment.
我是说 我的人会杀了那间公♥寓♥里的所有人
You know, that's part of the idea.
你懂的 这是这次计划的一部分
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
什么 为什么那样看着我
This was the whole plan. No, no.
这就是整个计划啊 不 不
You never said anything about anybody getting hurt.
你从没说过有人会受伤
Oh. Well, you know, if I didn't,
哦 好吧 要是我没说的话
I should have.
那我本来应该告诉你的
Oh God!
哦 天啊
I saw him go upstairs! Go! Go!
我看到他上楼了 跟上 跟上
There, see? Here he is.
好啦 看到了吗 他来了
Might not have gone down like you imagined, but, uh,
可能跟你预想的不太一样 但是
at least you're getting what you paid for, right?
至少你能拿到你想要的了 对吧
Hey. You gave me the wrong combination.
嘿 你给我的密♥码♥是错的
You gave us the wrong combination.
你给我们的密♥码♥是错的
You didn't even get the package!
你连包裹都没拿到
I gotta get out of here!
我得离开这了
Shit!
我去
Hold on!
等一下
Cease fire! Cease fire! Damn!
停止射击 停火 该死
Oh, thank God, you're here!
哦 谢天谢地 你们终于来了
Okay.
好的
All right, okay. This is good. Okay.
没事 很好 非常好 好的
Newspaper man. Here we go.
新闻记者 来吧
All right, guys, places! Let's-- Whoa!
好了 伙计们 各就各位 开始 噢
Hey, what's going on?
嘿 发生什么了
You're not in costume.
你们怎么没换戏服
No, we're not.
是啊 我们没换
Why are you in costume?
你为什么穿着戏服
Why am I in costume? Because it's a dress rehearsal.
我为什么穿着戏服 因为这是带妆彩排啊
Come on, you guys should be dressed!
来吧 你们也该装扮起来
You don't seriously think we should keep trying to do this, do you?
你不会真的以为我们还要继续排练吧
Yes, we have to!
是啊 我们必须排练
We-We-We open tomorrow, guys!
我 我 我们明天就开演了 伙计们
Baz, that's bonkers.
小巴 这太疯狂了
Why don't we just cancel the entire show?
为什么不直接取消整个演出呢
Cancel the... Why?!
取消 为什么啊
Um, because Gene had a full-on nervous breakdown.
呃 因为吉恩昨天彻底崩溃了
yesterday and left? He was, like, sobbing.
然后走了 他好像在抽泣
I still think part of it was
我还是觉得有一部分原因是他被
my emotional performance.
我感人的表演打动了
Yeah. No,
是的 才不是
I'm pretty sure it was about Moss.
我很肯定这跟莫斯有关
Remember? He was screaming,
记得吗 他大声喊着
Janice. Janice.
珍妮丝 珍妮丝
What is the point without Janice?
没有了珍妮丝 这一切还有什么意义
Nah, it was me.
不 是因为我
Okay, we can't do a show without a director, Barry,
够了 没有导演我们根本没法演 巴里
and right now, we don't have a director!
而当下 我们没有导演
Okay, hey! Let me guess. It's gonna be great!
没事的 嘿 我们一定会非常棒的
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Okay? I think
抱歉 抱歉 好吗 我觉得
just Gene needs a little time
只是还需要些时间
to relax and collect himself.
去放松自己 振作起来
And so until then, um, I'll direct.
所以在此之前 呃 我来当导演
What? What?
什么 什么
That seems weird.
好奇怪啊
All right, so everybody, get into costume.
好了 所以大家赶紧去换上戏服
Let's go.
我们开始吧
Let's get this going. We open tomorrow, guys.
动起来 我们明天就开演了 伙计们
Let's go! The Front Page. Will you talk to him please?
来吧 满城风雨 你能跟他谈谈吗
Everybody move! It's gonna be fun!
所有人动起来 会很有趣的
Have you directed before?
你以前导过戏吗
I have not directed before, but I think--
我没导过 不过我觉得
I think it's gonna be great, guys.
我觉得一定会非常棒的 伙计们
Let's see some real energy!
我们来一起释放激♥情♥吧
All right. Typewriter ribbon. Bare
好吧 打字机色带 小巴
Bare, I Look at this.
小巴 我 看看这个
This plays in the first act! We're not doing the show.
这个第一幕会用到的 我们不演了
Yeah, we are. No, we're not.
不 我们要演 不 不演了
Look, Gene is not ready. The man is in pain.
听我说 吉恩还没准备好 他很痛苦
He's broken.
他伤心透了
He needs time to process what happened.
他需要时间来消化发生的这一切
I needs time to process what happened.
我也需要时间来消化
It's stuck.
卡住了
And you need time to process what happened.
你也需要时间来消化
Well, we do that through the work, right?
好啊 我们可以通过作品来消化啊 对吧
Look, I get what it's like to be freaked out, okay?
我明白这种被吓坏的感觉 好吗
It's like... It's like when I shaved my head
这就像 就像我剃了个光头
for I Never Saw Another Butterfly without realizing
为了演 我永远没有再见到蝴蝶 这出戏
how limiting that was gonna before other castings.
却没想过 这可能会限制我竞选其他角色
We all lose track of what's important sometimes.
我们都有过忘记了什么才最重要的时候
Plus, you know, it's The Front Page.
更何况 满城风雨这出戏
It's a stupid farce.
只是一场愚蠢的闹剧罢了
Yeah, but you picked it.
是啊 但这是你选的啊
Yeah, I picked it before Janice was murdered.
没错 可那是在珍妮丝被害前
We don't know what happened to her.
我们还不知道她到底发生了什么
Yes, we do!
不 我们知道
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表