剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Life, emphasize life.
人生 人生要重读
I'm not gonna waste the rest of my life
我不会浪费我的余生
watching it all pass me by.
看着一切空空流逝
You wanna choke me, Sam? Hmm? Huh?
你想掐死我吗 山姆 是吗
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Hey! Hey, man.
嘿 伙计
Hey, Sally said she didn't want you seeing that.
萨利说过她不想你看这个的
No, you said you didn't want me to see it.
不 是你说你不想让我看的
It's my story, I have the right.
这是我的故事 我有权看
All right. Get out of here, man.
快滚吧你
You know how she is. She's a chick.
你知道她啥样 就是个小妞
She's fucking dramatic. All right, let's leave.
她他妈的太能装了 够了 走吧
I have a family. This could completely fuck up my life.
我是有家室的人 这能把我人生全毁了
She's lucky I don't get my lawyer involved.
我还没让我的律师插手 算她走运
That's your problem, not mine. Go.
这是你的问题 不是我的 滚吧
Go.
滚
You know, you're a fucking prick, man. All right.
你知道吗 你就是个傻屌♥ 呵呵
And don't forget, I fucked her first.
而且不要忘了 是我先睡了她
I got it when that shit was tight.
我睡她的时候她那里还是很紧的
You just hit me for the last time, Sam. You...
这是你最后一次打我了 山姆 你
You take a look at these bruises because--
你看看这些伤疤因为
You just hit me for the last time, Sam.
这是你最后一次打我了 山姆
You take a good look at these bruises,
你仔细看看这些伤疤
because I am walking out that door, and I--
因为我将要走出那扇门 并且我
No, you take a good look at my face.
不 你好好看看我的脸
You take a look at my face for one last time, Sam,
这是你最后一次看我的脸 山姆
'cause I am
因为我要
Hello? Hey, it's Sam.
喂 我是山姆
Look, I know you don't want to see me,
听着 我知道你不想看到我
but I have something that I--
但是我有一些事情想
Could you swing by my hotel?
你可以来我酒店一趟吗
No, I don't think that's gonna happen, Sam.
不要 这不可能的 山姆
Well, I wouldn't ask
但是 我是不会问你的
except I'm moving my flight up,
要不是因为我把航♥班♥提前了
and I'm leaving tonight.
并且我今晚就要走了
And I got something,
而且我有一样东西
and I want to give it to you before I leave.
我想在我离开前把它给你
Pick up the torch, dude. I can't!
把火把捡起来 兄弟 我做不到
Why can't I pick it up? Because you're terrible.
我为什么捡不起来 因为你太笨了
This game sucks! You suck, dude.
这游戏太烂了 兄弟 你最逊了
Oh my God, what's happening?
我的天 要发生什么了
Yeah, come on, bring it!
就这样 来吧
I don't know, I...
我不知道 我
I don't think this is such a good idea.
我不认为这是个好主意
Look, if it's such a big deal,
听着 如果这很难决定的话
just meet me in the coffee shop, in the lobby.
那就在大堂的咖啡厅里见面吧
Hi, uh, the café is closed, so...
那个 咖啡厅关门了 所以
Yeah, I saw that. Just come up to my room.
我看到了 那就来我的房♥间里吧
Sally, my flight's at 10.
萨利 我的航♥班♥是十点的
I gotta pack.
我需要收拾行李
It'll take two seconds.
这不会耽误你很久的
Okay. Fine.
好吧
Hey. Hi.
嗨 你好
Um, what'd you need to give me?
你想把什么东西给我呢
'Cause I gotta go soon.
因为我很快就要走了
Yeah, I know.
我明白
I, uh, I meant to give it to you earlier, but...
我之前就想把它给你了 但是
Oh, my God.
我的天
Sophomore year.
学表演的第二年
I came to all six performances. You were great.
我去看了全部的六场表演 你真的很棒
You can keep it.
你可以留着它
Okay. Well, thanks.
好吧 谢谢你
Listen, I want to apologize for coming to LA.
听着 我想为我来到洛杉矶的行为道歉
It was crazy.
这太疯狂了
I have a family.
我已经有家庭了
I didn't want this to upend my life.
我不想因为这件事搅乱我的生活
Yeah, no one is trying to... I'm not trying to upend your life.
没错 没人想 我没想毁掉你的生活
That's wasn't I know that. II...
这不是 我明白的 我
I wasn't trusting you, which is crazy.
我没有相信你 这样做很疯狂
I wasn't thinking, and I... I freaked out.
我没有仔细思考 并且我吓坏了
Also, things back home have been hard.
而且 家里的事情真的很艰难
I haven't been in the best headspace.
我不在最佳的精神状态
Well, what's going on at home?
那 家里面发生什么了
My dad is sick.
我父亲生病了
Oh, no. Jack's sick?
不会吧 杰克生病了
Look, I hope that he gets better soon, and, you know,
听着 我希望他快点好起来 并且
I mean,
我想说
keep me posted on how he's doing,
请时不时告诉我他怎么样了
and thanks for the...
并且谢谢这个
I will. Thank you, Sally.
我会的 谢谢你 萨利
It's great to see you. Yeah.
看到你真的很开心
And, you know, I...
而且 我
I totally understand why you were concerned about my show
我完全明白你为什么会因为我的节目
and me using your name and stuff,
和我用你的名字之类的事情感到担心
and I just, I promise to be respectful of that.
我只是 我保证会很尊重它的
Okay? Thanks.
好吗 谢谢你
Take care.
保重
So you won't do the play, then?
那么你就不会表演了 对吗
No, I'm... I'm doing the play, Sam.
不 我会 我会表演这个剧 山姆
What part of "I have a family" do you not understand?
我有一个家庭这句话哪个字你不懂吗
Yeah, it's my story, too.
听懂了 但这也是我的故事
Not the made-up part!
编的那部分就不是
What? Yeah, I saw you rehearsing.
什么情况 没错 我看到你彩排了
That scene is bullshit, Sally.
那一幕就是狗屎 萨利
It never happened, and you know it.
而且你知道这从来没发生过
Look, I'll change your name, okay?
听着 我会把你的名字改了 好吗
You're being dramatic!
你太能装了
You're just doing this to get attention!
你这样做就是为了更高的关注度
So how about no, huh?
所以不这样做如何呢
How about you just grow up and don't do it?
你能不能成熟一点不要演它了
Yeah, run away, just like before!
没错 逃跑吧 就像原来一样
Tell everyone
告诉所有人
how you kicked my ass or something!
你是如何狠狠地揍了我一顿之类的
Everyone's the hero of their own story, right?
每个人都是自己故事里的英雄 对吗
Lying bitch!
你这个撒谎的婊♥子♥
What the fuck? Where is he?
什么情况 他在哪里
I don't know. I'm not his mother.
我不知道 我又不是他妈
Maybe he's not coming.
他可能不会来了
You said you built his mind!
你说你能掌握他的思维
Aah! Fuck!
该死 干♥他♥妈的
Yeah, well... maybe you spooked him!
你知道吗 有可能是你吓到他了
You ever think of that? Huh?
你没想到过这一点吗
Nice job, dipshit!
做到真棒 二♥逼♥
Barry? Hey. Hey, Fuches.
巴里 嘿 嘿 福克斯
Hey, listen, man. I need to talk to you.
嘿 听着 伙计 我们得谈谈
Just listen, okay?
听我说 好吗
Do not come here, you got it? And do not call me again.
不要进来 懂吗 还有 不要打电♥话♥给我
I cannot talk to you, do you understand?
我不能和你联♥系♥ 懂吗
No, but Fuches, I--
不 但 福克斯呢 我...
Look, I almost did something really stupid, man, and I--
听着 我差点做了蠢事 兄弟 我...
I am blocking your number. Do not contact me anymore.
我要把你拉入黑名单 不要再联♥系♥我了
What?
什么
Hey.
嘿
Hey, it's Barry Berkman.
嘿 我是巴里波克曼
Look, today a guy... said something to me,
听着 今天一个家伙...跟我说了几句话
and it, uh, made me mad.
然后 呃 把我气疯了
What'd you do? You thump him up, huh?
然后呢 你给他几拳了
Did you throw him a little high heat? A little chin music?
爆他菊花了吗 还是踢他的狗嘴
Hey, Barry, we're both alphas. I understand.
嘿 巴里 我们都不是好惹的 我理解你
No, no that's not what I did. Look, when I, uh...
不 我当然没那样做 你看 当我 呃...
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表