剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Keep going.
继续说
We weren't sure if we should engage or not.
我们当时不确定应不应该开枪
Should we engage, sir?
我们要开枪么 长官
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
And I asked if we should radio Lieutenant Hubble.
我问他是不是需要联♥系♥哈勃中尉
Uh, should we maybe radio Lieutenant Hubble, sir?
我们是不是应该联♥系♥一下哈勃中尉
Fuck no, you don't got to radio him, man. Take the shot, dude.
当然不需要联♥系♥他了 开枪吧兄弟
Are you sure? No, I'm not sure.
你确定吗 我不确定
He says that's a green light to shoot the guy.
他说同意开枪
Look, you're gonna miss anyway, man. Just scare the fucker.
反正你也打不中 吓唬吓唬那个傻♥逼♥
Aah, my shoulder!
靠 我的肩膀
I forgot how these things kick back.
忘了这玩意儿后坐力有多大了
Jesus, Berkman, you got him!
我的天 伯克曼 你打中了
What the fuck are you shooting at?
你♥他♥妈♥瞎开什么枪呢
Berkman just took out a sheepfucker
伯克曼从700码开外
from 700 yards!
打中了对方的一个傻♥逼♥
Fuck off.
滚蛋吧
Hey, there's more. What?
看 又有人来了 什么
Yeah. Look.
快看
Yeah, there's two on the rise. Looks like they're checking out their buddy.
来了两个 看起来是在检查他们的同伴
No way. No, no, no, no.
不是吧 不是吧
You killed them both, soldier.
你把他们都击毙了 士兵
I don't...
我没
I... I killed them.
我 我杀了他们
I killed someone.
我杀人了
Oh God. Oh God!
我的天呐
I killed someone!
我杀人了
I'll never be able to forgive myself.
我永远都无法原谅自己
Is that how it happened?
当时是这样的吗
I'm a terrible person!
我是个可怕的人
Motherfucker! What?
我♥日♥你♥大爷的 这他妈是啥
You fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥不是吧
He got 'em! Both of them?
打中了 两个都打中了吗
Smoked both those pieces of shit!
两个人都打成渣了
Dude!
兄弟们
This silent-ass Barry here's
你们面前这个三脚踹不出一个屁的巴里
a fucking stone-cold killer, fellas!
他妈的是一个冷血杀手啊同志们
From 700 yards!
700码开外
Jesus, Berkman! That was fucking dope, man!
牛逼啊 波克曼 太牛逼了
I was gonna take the bib off him, forget it!
我还想着让他开开眼呢 是我想多了
Barry Berkman!
巴里·波克曼
Barry--
巴里
Berry Berkman!
巴里·波克曼
Barry?
巴里
Barry Berkman!
巴里·波克曼
Barry?
巴里
Is that what really happened?
这是真的吗
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是啊
Shh, shh, shh. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
All right, I'll see you tomorrow at the next class.
好了各位 明天课堂上见
Yes.
太好了
I know I could use a drink. Anybody else?
我得去喝两杯 谁还去
Oh my God, yes, please!
太好了 我也去
You should be feeling really proud of yourself, Barry.
巴里 你真的应该为自己感到骄傲
I mean, that was amazing.
我是说 你刚刚太棒了
Oh, yeah, thanks. No, no. Really.
是吗 谢谢 不 我说真的
I mean, it was messy and complex and...
我的意思是 那时的情况太混乱太复杂
God, I didn't even know that all those things happened to you.
天呐我都不知道你曾经经历过这样的事情
I mean, that was crazy.
太疯狂了
You really heard me.
你真的听进去我的话了
You really let that wall come down a little.
你真的开始放下心墙了
You see what happens when you're honest
你也看到大家知道你的真实身份
about who you really are, Barry?
是什么反应了吧 巴里
Good things can happen.
好事总会发生的
I mean, you just saved the class!
你拯救了这个班级
Hey, do you wanna get out of here? Yeah.
跟我一起走么 好啊
I do, I... I just-- Shit.
我想去 只是 妈蛋
I said I'd have drinks with my agent, so...
我答应经纪人要跟他一起喝一杯了
I wanna be there for you, I do, but tomorrow.
我想陪着你 真的很想 明天好吗
Not too early. Like around noon?
但是不能太早 中午吧
After yoga, but before an audition I have.
瑜伽课结束 试镜之前
I'll need to prepare, okay?
我得提前准备准备 好吗
But you'll be there for me, right?
但是你会陪着我的 对吗
Yeah. And we can definitely find a window.
会的 我们一定能找到突破口的
Okay.
好的
I'm so proud of you. The wound is open, Barry.
我为你感到骄傲 伤口打开了 巴里
That's a good thing.
这是件好事
Amazing. Yeah, cool.
太棒了 是啊 很好
Good night. Night.
晚安 晚安
Bye!
我先走了
What the fuck are you doing What the fuck are you doing here, Hank?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干 你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么 汉克
Yeah, I know.
我知道你要说什么
Right. You get the fuck out of here. You need to leave.
那好 你♥他♥妈♥赶紧离开这 赶紧走
You called me an idiot today.
你今天叫我白♥痴♥
Me, the guy who, when Goran was coming to kill you,
我 在戈兰想杀你的时候
told you to get out of the Dodge.
给你通风报信的人
I mean, I saved your life.
我救了你的命
Right. Hey, man, let's do this--
好了 兄弟 赶紧的
I come not wearing disguises.
我来就是想跟你开诚布公
No more hiding.
不再遮遮掩掩
You have to understand,
你得明白
I'm not asking you to do this hit, I'm telling you.
我不是在求你去杀人 我在通知你
Hey, Hank, relax, man.
汉克 放松 兄弟
I'm relaxed, okay?
我很放松 好吗
I'm a super relaxed guy.
我超级放松的
But now, I'm the boss,
但是现在 我是老板
and you really disrespected me.
而你真的很不尊重我
So you're doing this,
所以乖乖照我说的做
because if you do not...
不然的话
I tell Goran's family who really killed him.
我就告诉戈兰的家人谁才是真正的凶手
And this place,
到时候这个地方
and all your friends,
还有你的朋友们
they go bye-bye.
都别想留了
Do you believe me now?
现在相信我了吗
You still think I'm a fucking idiot?
还觉得我是白♥痴♥蠢货吗
No.
没有
Good.
很好
Don't fuck with me, Barry.
别跟我耍花招 巴里
It's not polite.
很不礼貌
Hey, Mae? We just got a DNA match on CODIS
梅 DNA联合检测系统匹配到了我们
from the tooth we found in the garage
在戈兰·帕扎尔被杀的车♥库♥里
where Goran Pazar was killed.
找到的那颗牙齿
What?
什么
It's a failing business, Diana.
这生意注定要黄的啊 戴安娜
Who opens up a quinceañera store
谁会在非拉丁裔社区
that's not in an Hispanic neighborhood?
开婚纱礼服店啊
I did it because of you,
我为了你才这么做的
and now you're leaving me.
现在你又要离开我
Let's just meet face-to-face.
我们见面谈谈好吗
What are you doing Saturday?
你星期六有时间吗
What, just you, or--?
什么 就你一个人 还是
Ronny Proxin.
罗尼·普洛克辛
Hey, Loach?
嘿 洛奇
No, I know. I need to get a lawyer, but-- Hello?
我知道 我需要找个律师 可 喂
Diana?
戴安娜
Aah, your ex-wife, right?
前妻啊
Man, I'm sorry. That's gotta suck.
真是的 这种事最伤人了
I worry all the time that my marriage
我时时刻刻都在担心我的婚姻
is gonna implode around me and...
会在我面前分崩离析
I got a kid and that would be terrible for her.
我还有个孩子 她得多伤心
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表