剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Barry. Am I evil?
巴里 我是个坏人吗
Oh my God. I mean...
天啊 我想说
absolutely. Do I not tell you that enough?
当然了 我说的次数还少吗
What the fuck you doing here, man?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛呢 伙计
Did you kill a fuckin' cop?
你♥他♥妈♥是不是杀了个警♥察♥
Fuches, you and I areHuh? No, I could go to jail.
福克斯 你和我 我可能会进监狱的
I don't wanna see you again!
我不想再看到你
Hi, Dad. Were you planned? No.
你好啊 爸爸 你那个时候做好准备了吗 没有
So I did what every great actor does.
所以我做了每个伟大的演员都做的事
I improvised.
我随机应变
You left.
你离开了
You wanna leave them wanting more, not less.
你想让他们得到更多 而不是更少
That troll Esther is pulling fast one.
那个死胖子艾斯特在耍诡计
So we get in there, we shoot her
所以我们进去那里
in her crazy watermelon-sized head,
一枪打爆她西瓜一样大的脑袋
massive fumble turnover for Hank.
对汉克来说可是个巨大的收获啊
And what of the future? What does it hold?
那未来呢 它会是什么样
Thomas Friedman, let's start with you.
托马斯 弗里德曼 从你开始吧
The future of the world is multinational alliances.
未来的世界会是多国联盟
And to thrive in this new economy,
为了在新兴经济中繁荣发展
you are going to have to sacrifice some of your sovereignty.
你将不得不牺牲你的一些主♥权♥
But make no mistake, Asia is on the rise.
但毋庸置疑的是 亚洲正在崛起
Bullshit.
胡扯
Who brought dum-dum over here?
谁把这傻♥逼♥弄来的
Asia is not on rise,
亚洲并没有在崛起
because Hank has rock-solid plan to stop Asia
因为汉克有完美的计划来阻止亚洲
and restore natural order of business.
并且重建自然的商业秩序
Well, respectfully, I'm not sure that you're going to single-handedly
恕我直言 我不确定你应该单枪匹马
stop the rise of Asia as a global market force.
去阻止亚洲崛起成为全球市场力量
Well, respectfully, why don't you shut the fuck up?
恕我直言 你为什么不闭上你的臭嘴呢
Because Asia will be done the second
当我把子弹打到她那颗巨大的脑袋里时
I put a bullet in her massive, massive head.
亚洲立刻就完蛋了
So, you know what, Thomas Friedman?
你知道吗 托马斯 弗里德曼
You are bad at writing, and nobody likes you.
你写的东西很烂 而且没人喜欢你
Hank.
汉克
Hank!
汉克
Jeez. What's up?
哎呀 怎么了
Cristobal needs you. Something has happened.
克里斯托巴尔找你 出了点事情
You mean like... like something bad?
你是说 一些不好的事吗
Cristobal, what's up? Did something happen to Esther?
克里斯托巴尔 怎么了 是不是艾斯特出什么事了
Holy shit. I guess not,
我勒个去 我想不是喽
because here she is.
她就在这里呢
Esther and her men were attacked last night.
艾斯特和她的部下昨晚上遭到了袭击
At the monastery? I imagine?
在寺院吗 我瞎猜的
Wow, what a dirtbag would attack you
一个多么肮脏的家伙才会在
at a holy place and fail?
那么神圣的地方攻击你 而且还失败了
Thankfully.
谢天谢地啊
I mean, you look great. With your Slurpee.
我是说 你看起来很好 还拿着思乐冰
I guess he, uh, didn't do his job.
我猜 他没完成他的任务
Or her job...
或着是她的任务
Or maybe it was coordinated drone attack?
或者可能是无人机攻击
A white boy, in a Lululemon tracksuit.
一个穿着露露柠檬运动服的白人男孩
Hmm. He ran away.
被他跑了
Someone is trying to play with us, Hank.
汉克 有人想玩我们
Someone is playing games.
有人在玩我们
Games like the chess you showed me.
就像你跟我说的玩象棋一样
Now I just have to figure out
现在我得弄清楚
if it is a small piece or a big piece.
它是一个小棋子还是一个大棋子
Maybe the horsey.
或许只是个马
Maybe the horsey.
只是小马
Hank, I don't think it is safe for her to stay at the monastery.
汉克 我觉得她待在寺院里不安全
I have invited Esther, and some of her men to stay here, with us.
我请艾斯特还有她的人和我们一起留在这
So you and your men will have to make some room for them.
所以你和你的人得给她们空出些房♥间
So then, where are we supposed to stay?
那么 我们去住哪呢
Akhmal, we have work to do.
阿克马尔 我们有得忙了
Should we go to Ikea? Get area rug, maybe?
我们应该去宜家吗 要不去买♥♥个地毯
Couple beanbag chairs?
再买♥♥两张椅子
We have to kill Barry.
我们得杀了巴里
This is the story of the first time I took a life.
这是我第一次杀人的故事
I was at an OP with my best friend, Albert.
我和我最好的朋友艾伯特一起执行任务
We had seen some suspicious activity,
我们发现了一些可疑活动
and Albert told me to take the shot.
艾伯特让我开枪
I did.
我开枪了
And it was the first time I ever felt a sense of purpose,
这是我第一次有了一种目标感
a sense of community.
团队感
First time I killed someone, it was the best day of my li--
第一次杀人那天是我人生中最棒的一天
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Are you struggling with your piece?
你还在苦思冥想自己的作品吗
Anything I can help with?
需要我帮你吗
Yeah, I just don't know if I wanna do it.
我只是不确定我是否想这么做
What? Why?
什么 为什么
It was really powerful. I mean, it was
这故事很有影响力 我是说 它
literally about life and death.
是关于生与死本身的
No, I know it's about life and death, but...
我知道这是关于生和死的 但是
I don't know, I did a lot over there.
我不知道怎么说 我在那里做了很多事情
It wasn't all just... this stuff.
不仅仅是 这些东西
Listen, I know better than anybody
听着 我比谁都清楚
how scary it is to confront the past.
面对过去是多么可怕的事
I mean, you know, when Gene pushed me
我是说 当吉恩让我
to talk about my marriage,
谈论我的婚姻时
You saw me, it totally freaked me out.
你看到我的样子了 完全吓傻了
Honestly, it's... it's kind of been therapeutic.
说实话 它 它有点疗伤的作用
Like, okay, I just wrote the part
就像 我刚刚写完我最后一次
where I finally stood up to him and left him.
站在他面前然后离开他的事
And I--Okay.
然后我 你来看
But listen to this.
听好了
You just put your hands on me for the last time, Sam.
这是你最后一次把手放在我身上 山姆
You wanna choke me? Well, choke on this.
你想掐死我吗 好啊 掐死我吧
I'm fucking leaving you.
我他妈的要离开你
He choked you?
他掐你脖子了吗
Oh yeah. I mean, he was a total piece of shit.
嗯 他完全就是个人♥渣♥
I'm actually supposed to Skype with my friend Kate
我应该和好朋友凯特视频聊聊
who was there the night I left him.
就是她那天晚上陪我一块离开他的
So the Wi-Fi is better in your living room, yeah?
你客厅的无线网信♥号♥♥好点 是吗
Yeah. Yeah, great.
对 太好了
Maybe you want to make me an espresso? Yeah.
给我煮杯咖啡吧 好的
Leo, are you there?
你在这吗 里奥
Come on. What is this? I know, I know, I know.
我去 你什么情况 我懂 我懂
It looks a little Mark David Chapman,
看起来有点像是跟踪狂
but here's the real reason I'm here.
但我来这是有原因的
I'm so sorry about how our last conversation ended,
对上次不愉快的交谈我很抱歉
and I wanted to make it up to you,
我想对你做些补偿
so I brought you something.
所以给你带了点东西
Open it.
快打开
What is this?
这是什么
That is the key to my cabin. I want you to have it.
这是我小别♥墅♥的钥匙 我想让你拿着
I want to keep it in the family.
我想把它留给家人
No strings attached.
没有任何附加条件
I... don't need a vacation home.
我不需要一个度假小屋
No, see, there's the rub.
看 这就是问题所在
I don't see it as a vacation home.
我并没有把它看做是度假小屋
I see it as a business opportunity
我把它看做一个商业机会
where you and I work together,
一个你和我一起工作
and it can really bring us closer.
并且让我们更亲近的机会
You can maintain it, you can show it, you can rent it.
你可以随意装♥修♥ 炫耀 还可以租出去
You want me to be your groundskeeper?
你是想让我给你看门吗
I like to think of it more as assistant to the owner.
我觉得更像是个老板助理
Okay.
好吧
Now, I can't give you a wage, obviously. Dad, Dad!
很明显我不能给你工资 爸 爸
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表