剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
So you kill her,
所以你去杀了她
Goran's family will be off my tip,
然后戈兰家族放过了我
and Cristobal will still think we're two peas in pod.
克里斯托巴尔和我还是不变 像豌豆和豆荚 互补互助
Classic crisscross. That's not a crisscross.
简直是一举多得啊 这不是
I'm pretty sure it is.
我很确定是
All right, you need to get out of here, man.
好了 你得赶紧出去
No. Barry, Barry. Okay, just hear me, all right?
不 巴里 听我说 好吗
If you don't do this for me,
如果你不帮我
my family will kill me.
他们会杀死我的
I don't fucking care.
我他妈一点都不关心
Now get out of here,
现在赶紧滚出去
you fucking idiot.
你♥他♥妈♥个白♥痴♥
Mr. Fuches? Yeah.
福克斯先生 是
Whoa! I know what that thing is.
噢 我知道这是什么
I don't know why you'd need my DNA.
我不知道你为什么要我的DNA
I was being held there against my will.
但我是被迫到这来的
There's witnesses and evidence at the scene
我们有人证和现场的物证
that say otherwise, Mr. Fuches.
恐怕会是另外一种说法了 福克斯先生
You got a court order to take my DNA?
要我的DNA 你们有法♥院♥指令吗
Oh, oh, you think I'm gonna give it to you voluntarily.
噢 原来你们打着我会自愿的好算盘啊
No, see, I'm a... I'm a law and order guy.
不可能的 要知道 我可是很遵纪守法的
I love my country,
我爱这个国家
I love my judicial system.
我尊重司法制度
Thank you. So what I remember is,
谢谢 我记得的是
there's only two other guys in that hotel room,
房♥间里除了我只有其他那两个人
and they're both dead, so...
但他们都死了 所以
you ain't got shit, pal.
死无对证了 老兄
I don't see Gene. Is he coming?
我没看到吉恩 他来吗
Yes. I told you, he'll be here.
是的 我说了 他会来的
I talked to him.
我跟他说过了
Okay, Boo-Bare, I don't like this gear, okay?
够了 小巴 我不喜欢你这样 好吗
You're acting really crazy,
你真的有点疯狂了
but you won't talk to me.
你什么也不跟我说
You see this?
你看到了吗
That's a wall, okay?
这有一堵墙 知道吗
And it needs to come down.
而这是一定要解决掉的
I'm just nervous about the show, that's all.
我只是在焦虑这次的演出 没别的
I think this is about more than just the show.
我觉得这不只是关于演出
What did you say to me earlier?
你之前跟我说什么来着
If we don't do this, then what was the point?
如果我们不这样做的话 那还有什么意义
What does that even mean?
那句话甚至是还意味着什么吗
Are you talking about us?
你是在指我们吗
I-- I don't have time for this.
我 我没有时间聊这个
We go on in 15 minutes, all right?
15分钟之后就要上台了 好吗
Barry, I...
巴里 我
All right, everybody,
好了 大家听我说
15 minutes until showtime.
15分钟之后演出正式开始
Let's bring it in.
让我们全力以赴吧
Come on, guys. Who died?
打起精神来 大伙儿 谁死了啊这么哭丧个脸
Oh, right.
噢对 对
Jermaine, you said you wanted to say something?
杰梅因 你说过你想说什么来着
I did? Yeah.
我有吗 对
Oh, I must've been fucking with you.
呃 我说我他妈的一定会挺你的
Great.
很好
Okay, so this hasn't been easy.
听着 这并不是很容易
I'll be the first to admit that.
我必须得第一个承认
But The Front Page is a very rich and layered text,
但是满城风雨是一个内容非常丰富复杂的剧本
and there's a lot of lessons in there.
人生有很多道理你需要谨记
And I think the most important lesson
而我认为最重要的
in the myriad of important...
重中之重的
lessons is...
那就是
you always put out the newspaper.
你要做到总能在报纸上占一个版位
I fundamentally disagree with you, Barry.
我完全不同意 巴里
Sometimes no news is good news.
有时候没有消息就是好消息
Is Gene coming or not?
吉恩到底会不会来
All right, you know what,
好吧 听着
it doesn't matter if Gene's coming or not,
吉恩来不来那不重要
okay?
知道吗
Because Gene's here!
因为 吉恩来了
Thank God.
感谢老天爷
Good evening,
大家晚上好
my name is Gene M Cousineau,
我的名字是吉恩·M·库西诺
and I've got an announcement to make.
我现在要宣布一件事
I'm canceling the show.
我要取消这场演出
Thank God.
太好了
What?
什么
I wasn't here to oversee the production,
这场演出我没有参与指导
so I can't in good conscience
所以我的良心也承受不了
let you watch a show that bares my name.
让你们看一场还挂着我的名字的演出
Now, I cannot give you a refund,
我现在不能给你们退钱
but I can give you a voucher for my book
不过我可以给你们代金券 用来买♥♥我的书
or any other Gene M Cousineau merch
或者售票处其它任意的
that we sell in the box office.
以吉恩·M·库西诺冠名的商品
Thank you. Thanks for coming.
谢谢 感谢你们能来
It was a winter's morning mid-1920s.
那是1920年代中期一个冬天的早晨
The playwright Bertolt Brecht arose,
剧作家贝尔托·布莱希特从睡梦中醒来
put on his robe, his slippers,
他穿好袍子 拖鞋
and then he went downstairs for the breakfast
下楼去享用
that his wife, the Austrian opera singer,
他的妻子 奥地利歌♥剧歌♥手
Marianne Zoff, made for him.
玛丽安娜·佐夫 为他准备的早餐
He looked at his wife, he looked down at the schnitzel,
他看了看妻子 低头看了看肉排
he looked back at his wife, and he said,
又转头看向妻子 然后他说
"Baby, I'm out."
亲爱的 我不干了
Well, I'm out, too.
我也不干了
I'm shutting down this class permanently.
我要永久关闭这门课
Mr. Cousineau, but teaching is your life!
可是库西诺先生 教学是你的生命啊
Janice was my life--
珍妮丝才是我的生命
Janice is my life.
珍妮丝带走了我的生命
Okay. No, no. Janice is your life. I understand,
好吧我知道 珍妮丝是你的生命
but I'm just saying that, um,
我只是想说
you know, the things you tell us up here, you know,
你之前 就在这里 对我们说过的
that acting's good therapy.
表演是很好的治疗方法
Oh, you actually heard something I said?
你居然还把我的课听进去了
No, what I'm saying is that we could use this
我的意思是 我们可以把这次的经历
as an exercise as a whole class
当成全班的一次练习
and we could use it so you could talk about your feelings.
你也可以借此机会谈谈你的感受
You want me to talk about my feelings?
你想让我谈谈我的感受吗
This class was about you talking about your feelings.
这门课一直都是让你们去谈论你们的感受
All right. No, I... Okay, yeah.
好吧 我
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't you talk about the war, Mr. Human Icebox?
不如你来谈谈战争怎么样啊 冷血先生
Why don't you tell us about the first man you killed?
或者你可以说一说第一个被你杀掉的人
Because that's what it would be like
这样你就知道
for me to talk about Janice.
我谈起珍妮丝是什么感受了
I didn't think so.
我不这么认为
Natalie...
纳塔莉
Bring my car around.
把我的车开过来
All right, it was outside of Sanjin.
好吧好吧 那次是在桑金城外
It was my first tour.
我第一次上战场
I was, um...
我当时
I was on firewatch with my friend Albert...
当时正在和我朋友艾伯特侦察敌情
um, in an OP, and, uh--
在一个哨所里
Albert. Yeah?
艾伯特 怎么了
Wanna take a look at this? Why? What do you see?
来看这个 怎么 你发现什么了
Let me see.
我看看
Oh yeah. Yeah, about 700 yards out, right?
看见了 700码以外 是吧
You see that? Yeah.
看见了吧
We saw... I don't know what you call it, um,
我们看到 我也不知道你们管这叫什么
some suspicious activity.
一些可疑的活动
And, um, Albert was doing surveillance on the...
艾伯特正在监视他们的
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表