剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Fuck you! I'm not killing her, man!
你狗♥日♥的♥ 我才不会去杀她
What do you want me to do about it?
那你想让我做什么
I could call Hank. He could send over one of the Chechens
我可以给汉克打电♥话♥ 让车♥臣♥那帮人
with a scope rifle or something.
带着来♥复♥枪♥或其它什么东西过来
We could plink her right off the roof.
可以把她从屋顶上射下来
That's all I can do.
我只能做这么多了
Oh, no, man. Those guys can't hit shit.
这不行 伙计 那些家伙枪法太臭了
I've been training them for weeks.
我已经训练他们几个星期了
I'm sorry, what? You...
不好意思 你什么
You've been training... Wait a minute.
你已经训练 等等
Wait a minute
等等
You've been doing contract work without me?
你背着我接活了吗
You're fucking cutting me out? Oh, will you fucking relax, man?
你背着我♥干♥活吗 你能不能冷静点
It was a one-time deal, all right?
那只是一次性买♥♥卖♥♥ 好吧
Hank has a heroin shipment going through a monastery.
汉克有搜运海♥洛♥因♥的船要经修道院过手
He needs an army. I'm training his guys.
他要一支军队 所以我帮他训练那帮人
I do that and then I'm done, okay?
我做完这单就不干了 好吗
You're gonna walk away from an army and heroin?
你想和毒品与军队脱离关系吗
I don't think so! Uh-uh. I'm gonna call Hank,
这样可不行 我得给汉克打个电♥话♥
we're gonna set the whole thing up.
我们得一起商量下这件事
It's her! Wait.
是她 等等
Hold on! Wait, wait, wait!
坐稳了 等等 等等
You heard that, right? You sure you heard something?
听见那声响吗 你确定你听见了吗
I didn't hear anything. I heard something, I swear to God.
我什么都没听见 我发誓听见了
I didn't see anything fall off the roof.
我没看见什么东西掉下来啊
I didn't either.
我也是
There had to be something there.
但肯定有什么东西落在了车顶上
Maybe it was an acorn.
也许是个橡子
I heard something. I'm not a moron.
我真的听见了 我又不是傻子
Barry.
巴里
Kill her.
杀了她
Just take her off your face.
把她弄开就行了 别挨着你的脸
I can't. Why?
我做不到 为什么
Because I super-glued my hands to the steering wheel.
因为我的手被502粘在方向盘上了
Oh shit.
日了狗的
Listen, how about just very slowly shake your head?
不如 你慢慢地摇摇头 怎么样
You know, just kind of...
你知道的 就是这样
I don't feel comfortable doing that.
那样的话 我会很疼的
Oh, oh! Easy, girl, easy!
哦哦 轻点 妹子 轻点
Ooh, who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?
哦 谁是个听话的好姑娘
Easy, girl, easy. That's good, that's good.
妹子 轻点 就这样 好多了
Barry, get your gun
巴里 拔枪
and shoot her off my face.
把她打死
I'm telling you, man, I can't do that.
我说过了 伙计 我不能这么做
Now is not the time to grow a heart, dipshit!
现在可不是发善心的时候 你个蠢货
Shit!
见鬼
What are you?!
你是个什么鬼
I don't care. Just anything.
我不管 随便什么都行
Paint thinner, nail polish remover. I don't give a fuck!
香蕉水 洗甲水 我他妈才不管
Did you hear me? Yes, I'll see what they have.
你听见没 我去看看他们有什么
Fucking go! All right.
他妈的快去 知道
I can't get stuck in this shit all night. Go!
我不想一整晚都被拴在方向盘上 快去
All right, just relax. Go!
好的 冷静点 快去
Jesus!
天呐
Ronny?
罗尼
Hey, man!
嘿 兄弟
Hey, I'm... I'm the guy that was in your house.
嘿 我 我之前去过你家
Listen, I think we got off on the wrong foot, okay?
首次见面的经历不是怎么好 我知道
Your daughter's fine, and...
你女儿很好 还有
Ronny, come on, man. Don't be an asshole.
罗尼 别这样 伙计 别犯浑
What, am I gonna fight you in the fucking store?
干什么 要我在这破商店里和你打架吗
Hey! Ronny.
嘿 罗尼
Just relax, okay?
冷静点 好吗
Chill. Calm down. Hey, hey, hey! Come on, guys!
放松 冷静 别胡闹 伙计们
Fucking hell.
去他妈的
Listen, Ronny. People are running out of the store.
听着 罗尼 店里的人们都跑出去了
You're causing a scene.
你这是在没事找事
Listen to me, man.
听我说 伙计
They're calling the cops.
他们正在打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Chill the fuck out, all right?
能冷静点吗 好吗
Listen, the Chicago deal is still on the table.
听着 现在想去芝加哥还来得及
I got a guy out there,
外面就有个人等着呢
he's literally glued to the car.
他是真的被粘在车上了
He... Ronny.
他 罗尼
Ronny!
罗尼
Ronny, clearly you're not...
罗尼 很明显你现在
You're not at a hundred percent, all right? Just...
你现在不在最佳状态 好吗 你
Your throat's broken, you're stoned.
你喉咙都漏气了 你状态可不怎么好
What the fuck is that?
这是在闹哪出戏
What? Hurry, hurry!
什么情况 快跑啊
Barry, you fucking idiot!
巴里 你♥他♥妈♥就是个傻♥逼♥
What...
搞什么
God, I gotta go!
天啊 我得走了
Shit!
操蛋
Fuck!
去他妈的
Come on!
别这样啊
All right, all right. You want this?
好吧 好吧 你想尝尝这个吗
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Come on, man.
别这样 伙计
Fuck.
操
Get the f...
你♥他♥妈♥
Get off me!
滚开
Ronny, listen, man.
罗尼 听我说 伙计
Listen, let me just go out the back.
听着 能放我从后面溜出去吗
Loach...
洛奇
Sir, drop your weapon! What are you doing?
先生 放下武器 你干什么
I said drop your weapon!
我说了 放下武器
Shit. Stop!
操蛋 不许动
I said stop! Shit, what the fuck are you doing?
我说了不许动 操 你干什么
Loach! Jesus Christ!
洛奇 天啊
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Shots fired! Shots fired!
发生枪击 发生枪击
Go in.
进入案发现场
That was him? Yeah. Clear.
是他吗 是他 区域安全
He's dead.
他殉职了
Got two down.
两名死者
Shit.
操
Fuck me. Fuck.
日了狗的 操
Barry, what the fuck are you doing? Get in the car!
巴里 你♥他♥妈♥的楞着干什么 上车啊
Barry, buddy, we have to go!
巴里 兄弟 我们该走了
Akhmal, I'm getting your stuff, okay?
阿克马尔 我收拾下你的东西 好吗
Esther and her men are moving back to monastery.
艾斯特和她手下要回修道院了
They're leaving us?
他们不管我们了吗
Oh no.
哦 糟了呢
I can barely talk about this stuff with you.
我现在都不知道怎么和你说这些东西
How am I supposed to get up there
我怎么可能上台去
and just say all of this in front of them?
当着他们所有人的面 说出这一切
I mean, what if they judge me?
我是说 如果他们区别对待我怎么办
I think if you can tell the truth... you should.
如果你能说出真♥相♥ 你就应该这么做
I can't work with you anymore, man.
我不能再和你合作了 伙计
Oh, Jesus Christ! Not this thing again.
我了个天的 别又闹这样
Why?! Why? What have I done?
为什么 怎么了 我搞砸了什么吗
Name me one thing I've done.
挑出一件我搞砸的事说说看
You wore a wire.
你戴了一根电线
I wore a what?
我戴了什么
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表