剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
But we can share the proceeds.
但是我们都可以从中获益
Dad, I don't want the cabin where your girlfriend was murdered.
爸 我不想要你女朋友被谋杀的小屋
That's sick!
这让人恶心
Just please--just please go away.
求求你赶紧走吧
Please, Dad. Please, please.
求求你了 爸 拜托 拜托
Please leave me alone.
别再找我了
So Mark is Hayden's baseball coach,
马克现在是海登的棒球教练
and he's taking it so damn seriously.
他有点太严厉了
He's kind of taking out all of his aggression on Hayden
几乎是把所有怒气都撒到海登身上了
even though he wasn't even a good baseball player
你还记不记得高中的时候
if you remember in high school.
他自己也不是个好的棒球手
No, he was shit.
是啊 他太烂了
Oh, and he's chewing tobacco now
哦 他现在喜欢上嚼烟草
which is so vile. I'm dying.
真可恶 我快恶心死了
Tell him I say hi, though. I will.
但还是替我问个好 我会的
Um, okay, so I started writing.
我现在开始写东西了
I mean, everybody writes their own material these days, so...
现在每个人都给自己写戏 所以
Um, and I decided I'm gonna write a scene about Sam.
我决定写关于山姆的事
Okay.
好吧
Why? I mean specifically about the night that I left.
为什么呢 尤其是我离开的那晚上
So do you remember that night?
所以你还记得那个晚上吗
Yeah, unfortunately I remember that night really well.
很不幸 那个晚上让我刻骨难忘啊
Yeah, I know. Sorry that we never really, like, talked about it.
我知道 很抱歉我们从来都没谈过这个
Um, but this is really important.
但这事真的很重要
It's for this acting class, and I just, I...
是为表演班准备的 我只是
I need to know like what you remember about that last night.
我想知道关于那晚上的事你还记得什么
I remember that you came over in the middle of the night,
我记得你是大半夜过来的
and you had the welts on your neck.
你的脖子上有一道勒痕
And you were a mess.
你当时看起来糟透了
You said that you had been at the Rooster earlier,
你说你之前有一次
dancing with Ken Singleton,
和肯 辛格尔顿在罗斯特那跳舞
and then Sam flipped out about it.
然后山姆突然想到了这件事
Yeah. So then when you got home, he beat you up.
所以当你回家的时候 他打了你一顿
So we decided that you needed to get out of there.
所以我们决定你必须离开那里
And we headed over to your place,
然后我们去了你住的地方
and I grabbed a baseball bat, like that's gonna do any good.
我还拿了棒球棒 以防万一能用到
And when we got there, he was passed out on the floor as usual.
我们到了那里 他像往常一样晕在地上
So we just grabbed a whole bunch of your stuff,
我们就直接拿了你的一大堆东西
we just threw it in the car, and you took off.
把它扔到车里 你就走了
Yeah, right, but that was after I told him to fuck off.
对 但那是在我叫他滚蛋之后
Oh. I don't... I don't really remember that.
我不 我不记得有这个
No, I said--I said, "You wanna choke me, you coward?
不 我说 你个孬种 你想掐死我吗
Well, choke on this. I'm out of here."
来啊 掐死我吧 我要走了
I told you this at the time.
我当时跟你说过
Well, it was a long time ago.
好吧 那是很久之前的事情了
And... and it was a crazy night. Yeah.
那还是个疯狂的夜晚 没错
And... We shouldn't talk about that.
我们不应该谈这个的
We should talk about all the good things
我们应该谈一些
that are happening for you. Yeah.
你身上发生的那些开心事 是啊
Mark and I, we watched you when you played the alien mom.
马克我俩看了你扮演的外星人妈妈
Oh God, how crazy was that makeup?
天哪 那妆画得太吓人了
That was so good.
太棒了那个
Did you guys see this other show I did?
你们看过我演的另一出戏吗
It was called Pompeii's Burning.
叫做《庞贝在燃烧》
No, I don't think I've seen that. I--
没有 我应该没看过那个
To be honest, I'm so busy with the kids,
老实说 我一直忙着照看孩子
I don't really have time to watch much. Oh, right.
我实在是没有太多时间去看 哦 也是
Except for Grey's Anatomy, Kardashians,
除了《实习医生格蕾》 《卡戴珊姐妹》
all the Desperate Housewives, This Is Us,
我看完了《绝望主妇》《我们这一天》
So You Think You Can Dance?, The Voice.
《舞魅天下》 《美国之声》
I love the Switched at Birth.
我喜欢《错位青春》
I like that one with the family with all the kids.
我喜欢那部有孩子和家人的剧
That's a good one.
那是一部好剧
This is not the story of the first time I took a life,
我要讲的不是我第一次杀人
but the first time I saved a life.
而是我第一次救人
It was my second deployment.
那是我的第二次参与行动
We were in the Korengal Valley.
我们当时在库伦加尔山谷
A villager's donkey had been killed,
一个村民的驴被杀了
and Albert and I were trying to settle
艾伯特和我正试图解决这件事
a dispute over who was responsible.
想找出是谁下的手
Okay, anybody here shoot a donkey?
好了 你们谁对驴开过枪
Right, I didn't think so.
好吧 我也觉得不可能会有
Look, I understand that you're upset about your donkey,
听着 我知道你为你的驴感到难过
but no one here shot it,
但不是我们下的手
so we're not gonna compensate you for it.
所以我们是不可能为这事而补偿你的
Talk to me, talk to me. He can talk to me.
说话 跟我说说 他能跟我说一下吗
He said God is watching you. God is watching me?
他说上帝在看着你 上帝在看着我
Well, then God knows that I...
好吧 那上帝该知道我
Corpsman
救护兵
Corpsman!
救护兵
Corpsman, flank!
救护兵 侧翼
Corpsman!
救护兵
Do you see 'em?!
你看见他们了吗
No. No, Albert! Watch your ten!
不 艾伯特 盯好10点钟方向
Watch your four to five!
注意你的4至5点钟方向
Hey, you!
嘿 你
No, no, no, no, no...
不 不 不 不行
Fuck.
他妈的
How the fuck did you miss? I don't know how to shoot gun!
你♥他♥妈♥怎么没射中 我不知道怎么开枪
Hey, you know this about yourself,
嘿 你自己知道不会开枪
yet when I ask you to come kill Barry, you say okay?
那为什么我叫你来杀巴里 你还答应了
Hank, there is a power dynamic here which prevents me...
汉克 是风吹导致我的
Get down!
趴下
What happened? I got fucking shot!
发生什么了 我中弹了
Shit. Ow, my fucking arm!
该死 噢 他妈的我的胳膊
Aah! It's so painful!
啊 疼死我了
I did a table read with Wilmer Valderrama.
我没事就跟维尔摩 瓦尔德拉玛一起读书
You know him. He's a lot of fun.
你知道他的 他很风趣
He's really... loose.
他真的很让人 放松
Fez? Yeah! Yeah, Fez! Yeah.
演菲兹的那个人吗 是的 就是菲兹 是的
Okay, Akhmal, you got to get your shit together,
好了 阿克马尔 你必须完成你的任务
just stand up there, and shoot him.
站在这里 然后朝他开枪
Okay? Believe in yourself! Fuck you! I... I just got shot!
好吗 相信自己 草泥马 我刚刚中弹了
Well, I got shot too, remember?
是吗 我也中过弹 你健忘啊
Barry shot me like precisely in same arm.
巴里精确地打中了我的同一只手臂
Oh, same spot! Wow, he's so good!
还是同一个位置 哇哦 他太厉害了
All right, but I wasn't a baby about it, was I? Come on!
好吧 我可没有哭哭唧唧的 振作点
Get up, Hank. Get up.
站起来 汉克 站起来
You fucking nuts?
你个该死的呆瓜
Taking shots at me? My fucking girlfriend's in there!
你们居然朝我开枪 他妈的我女朋友还在里面
You fucked our plan.
你搞砸了我们的计划
I'm dead man anyway, so you know what?
反正我死定了 你知道吗
Just do it.
动手吧
Do it.
动手
Fuck!
操
Oh my God! Fuck!
我的天呐 他妈的
Oh my God, that was so scary!
天呐 这也太可怕了
That was really scary.
真的太可怕了
Hank, listen to me. We can't... Oh, no.
汉克 听我说 我们不能 哦 不好
Come on, man. Hank.
振作点 伙计 汉克
Oh my God.
天呐
Oh my God!
我的神啊
I vomited.
我吐了
I'm sorry. Oh man, I'm so sorry.
对不起 伙计 对不起
All right, listen. That was so gross.
好了 听着 这太恶心了
I can't work for you anymore, all right?
我不能再为你工作了 好吗
You gotta find someone else.
你得重新找个人
Well, do you know any other assassins? No.
好吧 那你认识其它的杀手吗 不认识
Well, what do you want me to do?
那你要让我♥干♥什么
Go to John Wick Assassin Hotel
去《疾速追杀》主题酒店找人吗
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表